AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-09-08, 10:43   Link #3341
kamikaze00007

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
@ kamikaze00007

if not why would katsuie insist on boob touching if she hates him eventhough saru try to refuse her? and niwa when offered of saru's marriage according to juubei spoke; " yoshiharu has someone he likes" (an answer given by someone who already given up her feeling , usually exclusive to oneechan chara)

how do i know this? as Mencius say; read the writer's intention, not just what he write.

also read the manga.
I had that same thought about the boob fiddling event between katsuie and saru especially with her repeated dialogue that she's been defiled (but she never acts upon and if you base on the japanese trend is usually followed by a "I can't marry anymore, take responsibility") which I think happens multiple times throughout the story. That moment where Inuchiyo also asked if they were having a tryst was quite a giveaway since instead of yelling "burei-mono" and getting angry, she gets flustered blushing instead.

As for Niwa, there is an event where she's offered/asked by juubei about marrying yoshiharu? Can you please point me to which vol/chapter of the LN/manga that scene happens?
kamikaze00007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-08, 11:08   Link #3342
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

Huh? Inuchiyo has feelings for him too?
Old 2013-09-08, 17:58   Link #3343
rantaid

vol 6 ch 2;

Senpai is a
captain representing the Oda clan, the two
of them can't match. Shibata-dono is always
after Senpai's life so she can't be
considered. Niwa-dono said, "Sagara-san
has someone he likes." and had rejected.
With this, the one suitable to be Senpai's
wife is only me, Juubei. Juubei does not like
Sagara-senpai one bit, in actual fact, I
loathe him, but Juubei is doing it for the
Oda clan's sake, so it can't be helped.

here.

@ frivolity

this is a harem. so i think yes. and.... if only monkey refrain from indirectly insulting her by mentioning "i love boobies" all the time, i think her love meter will significantly raised to max, because monkey practically saved her life in vol.1 and they promised each other about it.
Old 2013-09-09, 04:48   Link #3344
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
@ frivolity

this is a harem. so i think yes. and.... if only monkey refrain from indirectly insulting her by mentioning "i love boobies" all the time, i think her love meter will significantly raised to max, because monkey practically saved her life in vol.1 and they promised each other about it.
Given that some years have passed now and will pass in the novels, maybe she grows some.
Old 2013-09-09, 05:35   Link #3345
rantaid

don't think so. because she has bad eating habit and malnutrition due to over consumption of aralia leaves. she should have drink lotta milk and eat milk. which she rarely did.

but i admit she is kind of cute..... even without her tiger skin headress.... (vol.1) she is kinda naively cute.

but hey... there is still yamanaka shikanosuke.

@ kamikaze00007

doubt that. on the other hand .... LN vol.10; who shot mr.burns? who is eric cartman's father? will we accept team nedna? will leivina became Touman's spoiled know it all little sister? why is there someone who looks like pregnant alice margatroid ?

Last edited by rantaid; 2013-09-09 at 07:22. Reason: reading pron lazy reply
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-09, 06:09   Link #3346
kamikaze00007

Inuchiyo obviously likes saru to a deep extent. She obviously gets jealous with some saru x other girl moments and is one to cry during the retreat at Kanegasaki even so far as to slap Nobuna to bring her back to her senses because she doesn't want saru's efforts to be in vain. That's one kind of extreme she showed her feelings (without the need to use words).

I believe she will grow up and have some to an extent like Juubei. We won't know if she'll hit a major growth spurt though. I do believe it won't be the leaves that determine that since the higher-ups of the Oda clan party almost after every successful conquest meaning she gets to eat good stuff as well (heck having animal skin clothing is also a form of luxury which also shows which warriors are esteemed strong).
kamikaze00007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 12:32   Link #3347
Thuruk
年上

By the way, I saw a new manga volume of Nobuna has been released. Some months ago, downloaded it yesterday.
Old 2013-09-10, 19:02   Link #3348
rantaid

@Thuruk

which one? hime-sama to isshou or the regular?
Old 2013-09-11, 10:29   Link #3349
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
@Thuruk

which one? hime-sama to isshou or the regular?
Hime-Sama to Isshou 1 and 2 as well, but I found the regular volume 3.
Old 2013-09-11, 18:42   Link #3350
rantaid

already have them all. i thought you are talking vol.4.
Old 2013-09-11, 18:48   Link #3351
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Hmm , i think i saw the newest volume 5 at the store this week , may as well check again .

Looking for a vocal for Naruto lore in 1 min video , pm me if you are interested .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-11, 19:29   Link #3352
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Hmm , i think i saw the newest volume 5 at the store this week , may as well check again .
I checked at amazon.co.jp, seems like volume 4 came out on 2013/6/24, and volume 3 on 2013/1/24. But I don't see volume 5 yet.

Need to search for the new raws now...
Old 2013-09-11, 23:50   Link #3353
rantaid

seems i need to be more serious to look on them.

nope. only 4th in amazon. much better improvement if i can say.
Old 2013-09-12, 04:16   Link #3354
rantaid

well the 4th cover is juubei and nobuna... i guess they are catching up to invasion to kyoto.
Old 2013-09-12, 07:32   Link #3355
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post
Me too. I do hope he will try to really change the history of Japan, and thereby the world. Not just save Nobuna and leave it to Tokugawa. We all know the result of that...

Love that picture.
Well the reason I love this ln is because of saru he is unique protagonist a good heart pervert also he is also charimatic however also torn due to his future knowledege coz he is cursed coz he know what will happen to those 2 he is favorite male protagonist in this ln :3

About the female niwa nagahide coz she is very interesting she unique char for me :3 like saru :3

kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 07:44   Link #3356
Yami no Ou
ダークフレイムマスター

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post
Me too. I do hope he will try to really change the history of Japan, and thereby the world. Not just save Nobuna and leave it to Tokugawa. We all know the result of that...
well thats supposed to be the perfect ending,Saru preventing the Honnouji Incident therefore saving Nobuna and Juubei and then changing Japan's history,and then they go sail to the sea to see the whole wide world for themselves
Old 2013-09-12, 07:45   Link #3357
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
well thats supposed to be the perfect ending,Saru preventing the Honnouji Incident therefore saving Nobuna and Juubei and then changing Japan's history,and then they go sail to the sea to see the whole wide world for themselves
I'm just hoping that there is no bad end in this ln or I might get sad coz all saru works are in vain coz he didn't prevent that event happening I hope that author won't go to predictable route the sad end

kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-12, 08:18   Link #3358
whitecloud

naaah.....there will be no bad end....there will be only HAREM END....
Old 2013-09-12, 08:22   Link #3359
rantaid

welll. as far as i recall this thread including i are talking nobuna. it is not my fault if after this is about yoshikage raping nobuna. (and we know how later turn lah...) and that rape is the topic. and asakura yoshikage is as fun as lezard valeth from valkyrie profile.

well the only sad part are already disclosed in the spoiler and summary. nothing important though.

speaking of this, historical anime,manga ,ln is kind of few. i want something that like suiikoden but well... only nobuna is close enough.
Old 2013-09-12, 11:13   Link #3360
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
welll. as far as i recall this thread including i are talking nobuna. it is not my fault if after this is about yoshikage raping nobuna. (and we know how later turn lah...) and that rape is the topic. and asakura yoshikage is as fun as lezard valeth from valkyrie profile.

well the only sad part are already disclosed in the spoiler and summary. nothing important though.

speaking of this, historical anime,manga ,ln is kind of few. i want something that like suiikoden but well... only nobuna is close enough.
Manga: have you read Nobunaga no Chef? Found it pretty funny.

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen