AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-26, 04:20   Link #401
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Please discuss more constructive stuff about the story, and don't let this thread be riddled with "getting this TL-ed" and posts like that. It's a little annoying when half a page is filled with this talk

Oh yeah, the pics are too ecchi for me to buy, if I buy them, I might get denied in RL...... (now I have to play my VNs secretly).

And sounds like the story is becoming more harem-ish as it progresses.

By the way what is this genre? Rabukome? Then again, it's GA, so it's to be expected.
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 04:27   Link #402
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Please discuss more constructive stuff about the story, and don't let this thread be riddled with "getting this TL-ed" and posts like that. It's a little annoying when half a page is filled with this talk
.
not all of us can read jap or chinese, if it wasnt for mech i wouldnt of even known half the story
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 04:29   Link #403
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post

Oh yeah, the pics are too ecchi for me to buy, if I buy them, I might get denied in RL...... (now I have to play my VNs secretly).
I don't know why you still fight it though- Just give in to your true nature

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
By the way what is this genre? Rabukome? Then again, it's GA, so it's to be expected.
There's only two main genres anymore- Rabukome and everything else But I suppose since there's the war theme thrown in, it's not JUST romcom.

Lol I've just checked GA's website; they're pretty much MF Bunko mk. II
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 04:55   Link #404
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 30
oh i have no question that i keep forgetting to ask......DOES HE EVER GET THAT DAMN PHONE WORKING AGAIN!!??

Main reason i started watching this show after seeing it in the preview
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 05:01   Link #405
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
oh i have no question that i keep forgetting to ask......DOES HE EVER GET THAT DAMN PHONE WORKING AGAIN!!??

Main reason i started watching this show after seeing it in the preview
Iirc the phone was broken when it saved nobuna
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic208954_2.gif
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 05:08   Link #406
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Iirc the phone was broken when it saved nobuna
Not broken: dead battery. Not if he goes and ties a key to a kite and the kite to his phone, we might get some progress...
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 05:14   Link #407
wagnerr
philosopher stone power
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
GA rarely created direct harem
the protagonist is woman
nobuna ,nyarlhotep

i think MFB and GAb are different
the variety either
wagnerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 05:15   Link #408
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagnerr View Post
GA rarely created direct harem
the protagonist is woman
nobuna ,nyarlhotep

i think MFB and GAb are different
the variety either
Huh? I think I got about half of that, are you using a machine translator or something?
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 05:20   Link #409
wagnerr
philosopher stone power
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
ln mfb = infinity stratos,mm, haganai
ln gab = nyarlhotep, nobuna
there are pattern in a light novel mf created

Last edited by wagnerr; 2012-07-26 at 07:14.
wagnerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 05:23   Link #410
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagnerr View Post
GA rarely created direct harem
the protagonist is woman
nobuna ,nyarlhotep

i think MFB and GAb are different
the variety either
Nyarko(sp?) And Nobuna's protagonist is the guy, the story is told from their perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
Huh? I think I got about half of that, are you using a machine translator or something?
It's a high level code that all the cool kids use; basically he is saying that MF Bunko and GA Bunko (Nobuna's publisher) have two distinct style of titles.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 05:36   Link #411
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Quote:
Oh yeah, the pics are too ecchi for me to buy, if I buy them, I might get denied in RL...... (now I have to play my VNs secretly).
Still much better than Hagure Yuusha though. At least the ecchiness in this novel only consist of groping breast or some almost-nude pics of the girls (from what I've seen). Hagure yuusha though...when I found it in my bookstore yesterday, I stumbled upon an illustration where the villain is playing with Myu's genital.
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 05:52   Link #412
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Still much better than Hagure Yuusha though. At least the ecchiness in this novel only consist of groping breast or some almost-nude pics of the girls (from what I've seen). Hagure yuusha though...when I found it in my bookstore yesterday, I stumbled upon an illustration where the villain is playing with Myu's genital.
eh? what?

the villain was playing with her below her waist?

how on earth did that happen? and what were the reactions like?
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 05:58   Link #413
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
eh? what?

the villain was playing with her below her waist?

how on earth did that happen? and what were the reactions like?
Probably on along the lines of:

*serious face*

Those genitals... *dramatic* I want them!
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 06:24   Link #414
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 30
.........im dropping that anime as of right now, ecchi is great when the main guy is doing it but if the villian does it to the main girls thats just wrong
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 06:41   Link #415
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
.........im dropping that anime as of right now, ecchi is great when the main guy is doing it but if the villian does it to the main girls thats just wrong
That is a very convincing point, someone please tell me that in, like, volume 99, so that the anime will never get to it. Though to be honest, I almost dropped it already at the extended yuri scene. I'm already not a fan of yuri, but then you find out that she picks on emotionally insecure girls, AND is a play(girl?) lesbian. Really? We've already established that no one likes (supporting) playboys in anime, so why should I like a playboy of the female persuasion? Which is exactly why Myu has my respect, she actually fought off yuri-rape.
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 06:49   Link #416
wagnerr
philosopher stone power
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
easier one mfbunko winning in terms of ecchines
harem bigger
random bishoujo appearance

gab sometime parody
the protagonist is not pervert
wagnerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 06:49   Link #417
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
.........im dropping that anime as of right now, ecchi is great when the main guy is doing it but if the villian does it to the main girls thats just wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
That is a very convincing point, someone please tell me that in, like, volume 99, so that the anime will never get to it. Though to be honest, I almost dropped it already at the extended yuri scene. I'm already not a fan of yuri, but then you find out that she picks on emotionally insecure girls, AND is a play(girl?) lesbian. Really? We've already established that no one likes (supporting) playboys in anime, so why should I like a playboy of the female persuasion? Which is exactly why Myu has my respect, she actually fought off yuri-rape.

You guys are surprisingly innocent eh

Mah given what kind of story it is, I can't say I didn't expect anything like that.
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 06:53   Link #418
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You guys are surprisingly innocent eh

Mah given what kind of story it is, I can't say I didn't expect anything like that.

'Innocent'? Regretfully, I am aware that there are people who like that kind of thing, but if being innocent is disliking that filth, then tattoo 'innocent' on my chest and give me diabetes, cause it's seems much better than the alternative.

And before anyways brings up that particular argument: YES, I'll accept that there are people like that out there, I'll accept that not all of them go out and decide to become rapists or serial killers, and yes, I'll accept that so long as they do not do so, then it will have no effect on myself BUT, it doesn't change the base fact that they are people who revel in the suffering of others; who gain sexual gratification by seeing others suffer. Those people may not be hurting anyone, but that doesn't make them positive members of society, it doesn't mean that they mystically become moral, or constructive, or altruistic: a negative that doesn't hurt anyone is still negative, it's not neutral or positive. Those people can justify themselves as much as they please, but that's all they can do: justify themselves, they can neither encourage it, nor praise it. No matter how little they harm, at the end of the day, they're still immoral, vile, corrupted, filthy, sadistic, and evil.
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 06:59   Link #419
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 30
lol, that aside lets get back on topic before some mods step in and have a field day with us, i still get shivers with how well they stuffed up our dxd topics
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 07:03   Link #420
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
lol, that aside lets get back on topic before some mods step in and have a field day with us, i still get shivers with how well they stuffed up our dxd topics
They did what, to what now? What were you guys talking about that was so bad?

Btw, does anyone know when Matsudaira changes her name to Ieyasu? Mecha mentioned that she had already changed her name by the time she appeared next.

Last edited by chad001; 2012-07-26 at 07:13.
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.