AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-04, 08:18   Link #861
willx
Nyaaan~~
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
..Kinda like Chizuru from Seitokai ichizon and Niwa from this series That's what I think after stalkinglurking this forum for a while


+1 from me
I AM A HUGE BUYER OF CHIZURU
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 08:19   Link #862
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
..Kinda like Chizuru from Seitokai ichizon and Niwa from this series That's what I think after stalkinglurking this forum for a while
True true, they do fit a bit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
None in particular, probably because I don't buy comparing you with any character known. If you were expecting a character from this series...

... Nah, I can't even consider Niwa as a measuring stick for you, and I might probably be mistaken in using her as means of comparison.
Perhaps, but them, maybe I'l just too dark for Niwa~
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 09:04   Link #863
D-Joe
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
well i have some photo version of vol.9

Spoiler for Yamanaka Yukimori:


Spoiler for Kashinkyoshi:
D-Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 09:53   Link #864
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*┤∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Joe View Post
well i have some photo version of vol.9

Spoiler for Yamanaka Yukimori:


Spoiler for Kashinkyoshi:
...Mind telling me what's happening in the second picture?
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 10:29   Link #865
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
...Mind telling me what's happening in the second picture?
2nd that .
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 10:34   Link #866
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
That is a little weird, Kashinkyoshi is suppose to be a famed genjutsu master during the period of the Azuchi-Momoyama period part of the Sengoku Era. The real mystery is, he is suppose to be fiction............ well I am quite confused. Myaybe when Undertaker is online he can can give us some more information on Kashinkyoshi. Though the good thing is Habei is alive, I was so happy to see that picture in the last page.

Oh and Akumasama thank you for your hard work. I added some points to your reputation.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 12:59   Link #867
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
well on behalf of everyone here, i wish you the best of luck ^^
You don't speak on my behalf. *shoots Om and throw him in the nearest river I can find* :P

Thanks a lot for the translation, Akumasama. Really appreciated.

I'd also want to know that character from the second pic. Sounds interesting. XD
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 13:40   Link #868
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
LOLOL.. the MC is on Neo's level in dodging? :O
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 13:55   Link #869
Akumasama
Feminist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Well, I found myself a great editor, Misc.

Added more content, changed some of the translations(kindly do not copy material without permission):

I won't be uploading it here everytime I update after this since I think translations are not allowed or something(besides being troublesome and too many posts), but will upload it on B-T once a project page is made and on my own TL site.

Spoiler:
__________________
Akumasama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 13:59   Link #870
Mura
Now or Never
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura Send a message via Skype™ to Mura
Greatly appreciated Akuma.
__________________
Mura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 15:04   Link #871
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
...Mind telling me what's happening in the second picture?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
2nd that .
Training (probably meditation).
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 15:21   Link #872
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
I am really happy we got some translation. Is it too soon to contact the supervisors and make Oda Nobuna no Yabou a project with only this? So far only Akuma been doing some translations and it is greatly appreciated. If Akuma ask me too, I will gladly send the supervisors of Baka-Tsuki a message to make the project official after that I will only need to message the thelastguardian.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 15:31   Link #873
Akumasama
Feminist
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I am really happy we got some translation. Is it too soon to contact the supervisors and make Oda Nobuna no Yabou a project with only this? So far only Akuma been doing some translations and it is greatly appreciated. If Akuma ask me too, I will gladly send the supervisors of Baka-Tsuki a message to make the project official after that I will only need to message the thelastguardian.
Nah, at least one chapter worth translation should be present before you contact. Hence it's best to wait.
__________________
Akumasama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 17:45   Link #874
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Alright Akuma I will wait.

Anyway regarding the translation, I never knew Dodge-ball can train you to avoid getting impaled by multiple spears and arrows. I was good in Dodge-Ball, but I am pretty confident I cannot be the matrix and avoid those spears, swords slashes, and arrows.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 18:05   Link #875
Undertaker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: U.S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
That is a little weird, Kashinkyoshi is suppose to be a famed genjutsu master during the period of the Azuchi-Momoyama period part of the Sengoku Era. The real mystery is, he is suppose to be fiction............ well I am quite confused. Myaybe when Undertaker is online he can can give us some more information on Kashinkyoshi. Though the good thing is Habei is alive, I was so happy to see that picture in the last page.

Oh and Akumasama thank you for your hard work. I added some points to your reputation.

From what I knew and a quick research, he not completely a fictional character, at least I haven't anything that directly denies his existence in history.

With that being said, his is in one of those group where there are more folklore than actual historical records and the record that support his existence was limited and sometime contradicting. Similar to the likes of Maeda Keiji, Fuma Kotaro, or Sasaki Kojirō, etc.

Azuchi-Momoyama period, is refer to the blossoming period from Nobunaga entering Kyoto to the death of Hidiyoshi, so there is no conflict there. The legend have it that he did perform genjutsu in front of Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, and Mitsuhide, and later enter into Nobunaga's service. Some believes he is a top-tier ninja similar to Fuma and Hanzo.

Another saying is that he was serving under Matsunaga Hisahide and entered into Oda service when Hisahide submitted to Nobunaga. In these legend howeveer, they have him controlling Hisahide that led to Hisahide's rebellions and eventual death.

My guess is that is the angle the author is going after, because Hisahide's last rebellion was one of the unsolved mystery because Hisahide was extremely talented and was a favorite of Nobunaga after he surrender. Similarily Hisahide was quote many time on his admiration of Nobunaga's genius. While he always act on his on best interests which led him rebel against Nobunaga various time, their relation has seem to be really good. In fact even after his last rebellion, Nobunaga was welling to forgive again on the condition he gave up an rare teapot "Kotenmei Hiragumo".


Anyway, so I see Yamanaka Yukimori makes her appearance now, another famed general who's doomed to die young.

Anyone got V8 spoiler? Without context it's hard to say Habei's completely out of fire yet. In history Habei's death was after Kuroda joined Oda and assigned under Hideyoshi. He died during campaign against Mori due to sickness. By that time Hideyoshi pretty much spends all his time in the west and rarely going back to Nobunaga's place. Besides by that time Azuchi castle was already built and it's construction was one of the biggest events in Nubunaga related games.


BTW, for those who say Nabunaga's rule was harsh, look no farther then the fact that Japanese gave Nobunaga's rule it's own special name and is widely consider as one of the brightest period in term of economy, art, trading, and prosperity despite the consistent warfare.
__________________
Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 18:21   Link #876
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
From what I knew and a quick research, he not completely a fictional character, at least I haven't anything that directly denies his existence in history.

With that being said, his is in one of those group where there are more folklore than actual historical records and the record that support his existence was limited and sometime contradicting. Similar to the likes of Maeda Keiji, Fuma Kotaro, or Sasaki Kojirō, etc.

Azuchi-Momoyama period, is refer to the blossoming period from Nobunaga entering Kyoto to the death of Hidiyoshi, so there is no conflict there. The legend have it that he did perform genjutsu in front of Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, and Mitsuhide, and later enter into Nobunaga's service. Some believes he is a top-tier ninja similar to Fuma and Hanzo.

Another saying is that he was serving under Matsunaga Hisahide and entered into Oda service when Hisahide submitted to Nobunaga. In these legend howeveer, they have him controlling Hisahide that led to Hisahide's rebellions and eventual death.

My guess is that is the angle the author is going after, because Hisahide's last rebellion was one of the unsolved mystery because Hisahide was extremely talented and was a favorite of Nobunaga after he surrender. Similarily Hisahide was quote many time on his admiration of Nobunaga's genius. While he always act on his on best interests which led him rebel against Nobunaga various time, their relation has seem to be really good. In fact even after his last rebellion, Nobunaga was welling to forgive again on the condition he gave up an rare teapot "Kotenmei Hiragumo".


Anyway, so I see Yamanaka Yukimori makes her appearance now, another famed general who's doomed to die young.

Anyone got V8 spoiler? Without context it's hard to say Habei's completely out of fire yet. In history Habei's death was after Kuroda joined Oda and assigned under Hideyoshi. He died during campaign against Mori due to sickness. By that time Hideyoshi pretty much spends all his time in the west and rarely going back to Nobunaga's place. Besides by that time Azuchi castle was already built and it's construction was one of the biggest events in Nubunaga related games.


BTW, for those who say Nabunaga's rule was harsh, look no farther then the fact that Japanese gave Nobunaga's rule it's own special name and is widely consider as one of the brightest period in term of economy, art, trading, and prosperity despite the consistent warfare.
We got pictures of Hanbei in vol 9, I think it was a couple of pages ago. So Kashinkyoshi is like Japan's version of King Arthur essentially. Many accounts of him, but so many different versions.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 19:45   Link #877
jaisy26
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
code-zero made list possible future projects and will make a poll later. let's vote so that he would take nobuna as his future project
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...User:Code-Zero
jaisy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 19:57   Link #878
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaisy26 View Post
code-zero made list possible future projects and will make a poll later. let's vote so that he would take nobuna as his future project
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...User:Code-Zero
We already have a request page for it on Baka-Tsuki and some translation is already done. The first chapter at least, by Akuma. Things looks promising so far, no doubt the Light Novel will get a lot of recognition after the anime and I am confident that people will want more which is the main source, the Light Novel.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 20:45   Link #879
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumasama View Post
Nah, at least one chapter worth translation should be present before you contact. Hence it's best to wait.
IIRC, it's a chapter and a prologue. But There are no prologues here, so I guess it's one chapter and more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaisy26 View Post
code-zero made list possible future projects and will make a poll later. let's vote so that he would take nobuna as his future project
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...User:Code-Zero
This is fairly tough choice to make, IMO. Aria is one of BT's main projects and I would be fairly happy if it gets more translation, AW interests me a lot and Madan no Ou is damn good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
We already have a request page for it on Baka-Tsuki and some translation is already done. The first chapter at least, by Akuma. Things looks promising so far, no doubt the Light Novel will get a lot of recognition after the anime and I am confident that people will want more which is the main source, the Light Novel.
Reaper, go get a part-time job in marketing and PR. You'd do well.


Back on topic, do you guys expect any character to die? Even from old age, for example.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 22:16   Link #880
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
IIRC, it's a chapter and a prologue. But There are no prologues here, so I guess it's one chapter and more.

This is fairly tough choice to make, IMO. Aria is one of BT's main projects and I would be fairly happy if it gets more translation, AW interests me a lot and Madan no Ou is damn good.


Reaper, go get a part-time job in marketing and PR. You'd do well.


Back on topic, do you guys expect any character to die? Even from old age, for example.
I really don't expect notable characters to die, the only characters I think will be dying are the foot soldiers with no names.

Though this takes place in the Sengoku Era, it is moderate on the killing stuff. It is really enjoyable to read despite that.

The closest character that was close to dying was Hanbei and she manage to survive from what we got from the pictures of D-Joe which I love the author for that. Loli fans would've felt really hurt if she died. The only character that died with a name so far is of course Toyotomi Hideyoshi.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-08-04 at 22:34.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.