AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-14, 10:33   Link #1381
justpassingby
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Age: 28
Probably the anime is going to alter some events in vol 4 just to fit the 12-ish episode limit.
I think this scene here from the OP is supposed to be the scene when Nobuna and the gang + Imagawa (:P) went to the Eizan for the Reconciliation Treaty.


Spoiler for Before Char was mainstream :
Well Yoshikage died anyway, and then reborn as a demon
Practically you can say people died in the novel. But when the livings can just meet them in dreams or a person possessed a new body just so that she can says that she is someone who's living in the dream world.....I loled
__________________
一生 忘れられないよ ずっとずっと 大事な贈り物
一生 忘れられないよ きっときっと こいつは宝物

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-08-14 at 17:52. Reason: brainfart... tired 2. forgot to mention the painting was on the wall huehuehue
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 10:37   Link #1382
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
Probably the anime is going to alter some events in vol 4 just to fit the 12-ish episode limit.
I think this scene here from the OP is supposed to be the scene when Nobuna and the gang + Imagawa (:P) went to the Eizan for the Reconciliation Treaty.


Spoiler for Before Char was mainstream :
Well Yoshikage died anyway, and being reborn as a demon
Practically you can say people died in the novel. But when the livings can just meet them in dreams or a person possessed a new body just so that she can says that she is someone who's living in the dream world.....I loled
Yeah....... this character is crazy beyond belief.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 10:59   Link #1383
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post

Spoiler for Before Char was mainstream :
can anyone explain what the hell is that from!?
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 11:08   Link #1384
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Spoiler for Reaction:
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 11:30   Link #1385
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
just read the summaries and that wasnt in it, must be vol6?
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 11:32   Link #1386
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Well vol 6 is both Asakura and Takeda, but I feel it is in vol 3 and 4. Asakura was the enemy in vol 4 so it might have been 3 when it was peaceful among Oda and Asakura.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 11:34   Link #1387
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
Asakura Yoshikage is that the cross dressing girl?the one who wanted to marry nobuna? but got her brother
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 11:41   Link #1388
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
............. No that Azai Nagamasa my friend. The person with the blue hair and suppose to be a playboy.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 15:52   Link #1389
Mura
Now or Never
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura Send a message via Skype™ to Mura
Say, was it hinted at all during any of the volumes if Sagara is dreaming or whatever may be the case as to how he is there?
__________________
Mura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 15:54   Link #1390
Mechatrill
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
On the summaries, I don't put a lot of stuff in those.

For one, they're summaries, very slap-dashed ones at that. In fact, my process when I wrote them is to read a volume for the first time (with occasional skimming), and then write down the summary on pretty much pure memory in one shot. It's natural that I might miss stuff here or there...

For two, I think I've repeated this, but my Chinese is not that great. There's every possibility that I just didn't understand a part and mostly skimmed over it.

So yeah, my summaries only cover basic plot events, are fairly detail sparse, may have mistakes in them, and are probably full of holes big enough to sail most galleons of the age through. Their lack of quality is why I'm not afraid they might discourage translation efforts, and why I'll be doing more of them (when more of them get translated to Chinese) unless asked not to by translator(s).
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 16:10   Link #1391
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechatrill View Post
On the summaries, I don't put a lot of stuff in those.

For one, they're summaries, very slap-dashed ones at that. In fact, my process when I wrote them is to read a volume for the first time (with occasional skimming), and then write down the summary on pretty much pure memory in one shot. It's natural that I might miss stuff here or there...

For two, I think I've repeated this, but my Chinese is not that great. There's every possibility that I just didn't understand a part and mostly skimmed over it.

So yeah, my summaries only cover basic plot events, are fairly detail sparse, may have mistakes in them, and are probably full of holes big enough to sail most galleons of the age through. Their lack of quality is why I'm not afraid they might discourage translation efforts, and why I'll be doing more of them (when more of them get translated to Chinese) unless asked not to by translator(s).
Despite all that, we did get a lot of information. You done the best you can do, that is all we are asking.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 16:37   Link #1392
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Niwa-chan needs some love:

Images
Resident Tactician
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Serafuku Nagahide
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Perhaps You Want to be Treated
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Or Served by a Nekomimi Maid
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Or Cuddle a Bunny Niwa
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Of Course, the Logical End is in Bed.....
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?


We can't ignore Katsuie-chan either:

Images
I'm a Girl at Heart~
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Bu, But, I'm Sensitive Here!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?


There is always Juubei-chan:

Images
Where are You Looking at?
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Oh, it's You
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
So You've Come to Admire Me?
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?


And finally, Nobuna!

Images
Eh?
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Fiery, isn't it?
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 16:39   Link #1393
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
LOL niwa does need more love..

*sigh*

Theres no progress on niwa tho is there in regards to monkey?
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 16:50   Link #1394
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Thanks for sharing. It's quite sad considering that we're already on 6 episodes and I still don't have a favourite girl yet. They're all too awesome to like, but I'm definitely leading towards Nagahide and Hanbei. Hanbei is shy as sin, but that's what makes her adorable and interesting, plus she's a strategist. Nagahide, definitely needs work considering that I like the calm and philosophical girls, as well.

Decisions, decisions...
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 16:53   Link #1395
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
The funny(?) thing is, the lolis have the majority of fanart.....
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 16:55   Link #1396
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
LOL niwa does need more love..

*sigh*

Theres no progress on niwa tho is there in regards to monkey?
I'm believing there's nothing. I find the idea of that fairly amusing though.
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 18:30   Link #1397
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
so out of curiosity at the end of episode6, how many points did niwa give saru on that act?

The snake design was obviously saru's idea.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 18:32   Link #1398
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
so out of curiosity at the end of episode6, how many points did niwa give saru on that act?

The snake design was obviously saru's idea.
I am still wondering how he was able to do that.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 18:48   Link #1399
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I am still wondering how he was able to do that.
Careful planning? Futuristic mysticism? Blatant luck?
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-14, 19:30   Link #1400
XxSleepyxX
Learner
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: HONEY~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
The funny(?) thing is, the lolis have the majority of fanart.....
Cause japan loves lolis....
__________________
XxSleepyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.