AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-30, 15:19   Link #1841
churchblue
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Juubei is starting to become more and more delluded. Also, how does Takeda falls for Yoshiharu?
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 04:31   Link #1842
justpassingby
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Age: 28
^Without rope
It's the same reason for why any girl would fall for Yoshiharu: He saved her life.
Spoiler for Yoshiharu, Katsuchiyo, Kazumasu:
Ehh, being a fan of Sasamoto Yuuichi, I don't mind girls not dying left and right just for drama

Speaking about Kazumasu, Juubei acted on her own by moving Kazumasu from Ise front line to prepare for an assault on Honbyouji from the sea while Nobuna forces would attack from the land. Nobuna didn't get angry, but instead praised her, as the two jealous girls discussed the plan to siege Honbyouji.
Matsunaga who was a war orphan asked Nobuna to think calmly about attacking Honbyouji, as the temple was a shelter to the girl orphans.

「織田信奈の野望外伝 邪気眼竜政宗」。Oda Nobuna no Yabou Gaiden Jakigan Ryuu Masamune (Oda Nobuna's Ambition Side Story, Evil Eye Dragon Masamune) on sale November [source]

Edit: Also, because the siege on Honganji (Honbyouji) took 10 years but was settled with a soccer football match in the novel, I think Honnouji event should not be long
__________________
一生 忘れられないよ ずっとずっと 大事な贈り物
一生 忘れられないよ きっときっと こいつは宝物

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-08-31 at 08:49. Reason: :P
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 08:07   Link #1843
churchblue
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
What is Yoshiharu's relation with Shingen as of now (Vol 9)?
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 21:43   Link #1844
justpassingby
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Age: 28
^I'll be glad to answer that when the other volumes have been summarized by people that wanted to do them :P

Also, some correction. I reread vol 3 and there was a mention about Mt Hiei (Hieizan) by Hanbei. The author used Eizan most of the time.
__________________
一生 忘れられないよ ずっとずっと 大事な贈り物
一生 忘れられないよ きっときっと こいつは宝物
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 21:47   Link #1845
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
^Without rope
It's the same reason for why any girl would fall for Yoshiharu: He saved her life.
Spoiler for Yoshiharu, Katsuchiyo, Kazumasu:
Ehh, being a fan of Sasamoto Yuuichi, I don't mind girls not dying left and right just for drama

Speaking about Kazumasu, Juubei acted on her own by moving Kazumasu from Ise front line to prepare for an assault on Honbyouji from the sea while Nobuna forces would attack from the land. Nobuna didn't get angry, but instead praised her, as the two jealous girls discussed the plan to siege Honbyouji.
Matsunaga who was a war orphan asked Nobuna to think calmly about attacking Honbyouji, as the temple was a shelter to the girl orphans.

「織田信奈の野望外伝 邪気眼竜政宗」。Oda Nobuna no Yabou Gaiden Jakigan Ryuu Masamune (Oda Nobuna's Ambition Side Story, Evil Eye Dragon Masamune) on sale November [source]

Edit: Also, because the siege on Honganji (Honbyouji) took 10 years but was settled with a soccer football match in the novel, I think Honnouji event should not be long
So he dived headfirst in what most anime male characters would say "bouncing heaven". I like it, he is crazy, but in the process he done a good thing.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 13:31   Link #1846
XxSleepyxX
Learner
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: HONEY~
Its more under the circumstances of. DAMN YOUR HAWT. I don't care what happens to history anymore i'm going to help you live. Saru a man who truly loves oppai.
__________________
XxSleepyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 08:13   Link #1847
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilNewBlood View Post
Yoshiharu seems like natural-born player like Goudou...I mean
Spoiler for Vol 7:
I hope the summary would come soon. I wish to know how that happen.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 11:29   Link #1848
justpassingby
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Age: 28
Ehhh so that dialogue between Yoshiharu and Akechi about dream didn't happen in the anime.
Well the fight was cut short anyway. Hanbei was supposed to be coughing blood.

And Manase should be in next week episode. When he treated the ailing Hanbei, he told her to eat more meat, as the reason for why the life span of people that time was short was because the eating of meat was prohibited by the Imperial Court who banned the killing of animals when Buddhism entered the country.
Because Yoshiharu prefers big chested girls, Hanbei wanted to eat meat so she could grow more, but Manase who prefers little girls to be flat-chest suddenly changed his mind and said "No Meat" to Hanbei. Yoshiharu called the doctor as lolicon
__________________
一生 忘れられないよ ずっとずっと 大事な贈り物
一生 忘れられないよ きっときっと こいつは宝物

Last edited by justpassingby; 2012-09-03 at 07:43. Reason: Imperial Court, well in a sense it's still by the monks
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 14:15   Link #1849
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Age: 25
^
Spoiler for Anime and LN:
__________________
I like to run portable on my dude, so I ran while running runs in my portably portable, dude-like dude.

Kazuma Kamachi FC

Since we are all so trigger happy about certain behaviors that we do when talking about his works.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 14:35   Link #1850
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
^
Spoiler for Anime and LN:
Can't wait to watch and read it when it comes. Will be pretty amusing, so far not many have an suspicion of what Nagamasa is in the anime thread so it will be a next reaction.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 15:45   Link #1851
XxSleepyxX
Learner
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: HONEY~
Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
Ehhh so that dialogue between Yoshiharu and Akechi about dream didn't happen in the anime.
Well the fight was cut short anyway. Hanbei was supposed to be coughing blood.

And Manase should be in next week episode. When he treated the ailing Hanbei, he told her to eat more meat, as the reason for why the life span of people that time was short because the eating of meat was highly against by the monks.
Because Yoshiharu prefers big chested girls, Hanbei wanted to eat meat so she could grow more, but Manase who prefers little girls to be flat-chest suddenly changed his mind and said "No Meat" to Hanbei. Yoshiharu called the doctor as lolicon
Budget constraints/Time Limit? I want to kill the idiot who green lit nobuna and decided to force 5 volumes into a 12 ep season. Fuck this scriptwriter... Even DxD didn't do that.. and they even had to use side stories... Although the animation is top notch their seriously killing the story here. This was a franchise they could of milked.. but its potentially killing the story.
__________________
XxSleepyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 15:49   Link #1852
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Frankly, the story forced things to go into Volume 4~5. Cutting it off at Volume 3 would leave the Juubei issue hanging.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 16:22   Link #1853
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
Ehhh so that dialogue between Yoshiharu and Akechi about dream didn't happen in the anime.
Well the fight was cut short anyway. Hanbei was supposed to be coughing blood.

And Manase should be in next week episode. When he treated the ailing Hanbei, he told her to eat more meat, as the reason for why the life span of people that time was short because the eating of meat was highly against by the monks.
Because Yoshiharu prefers big chested girls, Hanbei wanted to eat meat so she could grow more, but Manase who prefers little girls to be flat-chest suddenly changed his mind and said "No Meat" to Hanbei. Yoshiharu called the doctor as lolicon
True, the restraint called budget is really annoying especially for Light Novel Adaption Anime. Despite this, the anime has done a reasonable adaption of Oda Nobuna no Yabou. It is very watchable for Light Novel fans, besides there really isn't a perfect adaption of Light Novels anywhere.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 17:09   Link #1854
XxSleepyxX
Learner
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: HONEY~
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
True, the restraint called budget is really annoying especially for Light Novel Adaption Anime. Despite this, the anime has done a reasonable adaption of Oda Nobuna no Yabou. It is very watchable for Light Novel fans, besides there really isn't a perfect adaption of Light Novels anywhere.
Asura's Cryin. Heard of it? Seen it? I perfer that over the light novel...

You can probably find a decent light novel in anime form somewhere in the past. Nowadays its not really possible because of budget constraints and the increase in costs for anime production. It ends up either sacrificing quality for story or vice versa. Fans are very picky. They usually pick up on the slightest quality drop.
__________________
XxSleepyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 18:34   Link #1855
Zakoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gensokyo
Hmm we are more or less on wich novel based on today's episode?

I read it the past in some summary that Yoshiharu saved Nobuna with his mobile but the context was totally different from today's episode, did they change the story?

Wasn't he supposed to "sacrifice" himself to let the army retreat or is it for later?
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 19:22   Link #1856
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
Hmm we are more or less on wich novel based on today's episode?

I read it the past in some summary that Yoshiharu saved Nobuna with his mobile but the context was totally different from today's episode, did they change the story?

Wasn't he supposed to "sacrifice" himself to let the army retreat or is it for later?
That is later, its vol 4 which I suspect where the anime will finish. Hopefully with a cliff hanger for maybe a second season.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 20:06   Link #1857
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
i bit confused is bontenmaru is same person as date masamune or different person?
__________________
fazri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 20:14   Link #1858
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
i bit confused is bontenmaru is same person as date masamune or different person?
That her personal name, she named herself that but she is Date Masamune.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 20:48   Link #1859
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Speaking of Bontenmaru, did they skip the scene where he cheers up her and Frois?
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-02, 20:51   Link #1860
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
Speaking of Bontenmaru, did they skip the scene where he cheers up her and Frois?
Sadly I think so, quite a shame.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.