AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Critique of Episode 29
10: Amazing... 14 25.00%
9 out of 10: Excellent... 22 39.29%
8 out of 10: Very Good... 10 17.86%
7 out of 10: Good... 6 10.71%
6 out of 10: Average... 1 1.79%
5 out of 10: Below Average... 3 5.36%
4 out of 10: Poor... 0 0%
3 out of 10: Bad... 0 0%
2 out of 10: Very Bad... 0 0%
1 out of 10: Torturous... 0 0%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-04-30, 00:29   Link #101
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
If true this would be both awesome and creepy at the same time. Romary has no idea her son is being trained to be a child soldier in order to appease his grandfathers thirst for revenge. She is just glad her son has a strong positive male role model.
Kio wouldn't be the first kid to pilot a gundam........

That and Flit was pretty level headed throughout the whole ordeal. Had Kio not been trained properly there would've been a lot of collateral damage from the Gundam's firepower.

BTW you are aware that the Vagans were literally leveling an entire city and firing on children right? Flit wouldn't be the only person looking for revenge but I guess we're ignoring that eh?
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 00:34   Link #102
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
No complaints from me about the OP & ED this time.

Not the best, but acceptable.

Is one of the pilots in the OP the same guy with the Genoace II during AGE-2?(His name is forgettable)
The pilot with the shades seems like a cool dude.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 01:01   Link #103
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At your house fixing A/C
Just curious, just what is the driving age in Age?

I assume Kio's friend (the fat one) is older than him...

Last edited by kk2extreme; 2012-04-30 at 13:27.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 01:26   Link #104
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
* Typical Vagan behavior, they attack the city right off the bat instead of using their stealth to go for the military base.
Well Vegans did began as terrorists. With cold sleep no such thing as generation gap.

I think now Zeheart is thoroughly indoctrinated cutting off all ties.



LOL Asemu will return as space pirate. What is with this year with space piracy.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 01:43   Link #105
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Zeheart didn't strike me as indoctrinated. Seems to me he is unaware of his old friend's disappearance, and believes Asem to be piloting the Gundam AGE-3. He did remark on how it seems they're enemies again because of it.

Next episode he'll probably detect that it's Flit on board, though.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 02:01   Link #106
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Wow. Penis canon. They went there.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 02:04   Link #107
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Zeheart didn't strike me as indoctrinated. Seems to me he is unaware of his old friend's disappearance, and believes Asem to be piloting the Gundam AGE-3. He did remark on how it seems they're enemies again because of it.

Next episode he'll probably detect that it's Flit on board, though.
I partly agree with you. I assume he is unaware of Asemu's disappearance since I doubt they kept him in the loop. For that reason I'm looking forward to him finding out that Asemu has been MIA for quite some time.

Not sure that he thinks Asemu is inside it since he should be able to tell that not only one but two X-Rounders are in the Gundam. He sensed Flit coming in AGE-1 during the second generation so he should be sharp enough to distinguish. Felt he was talking more about the Gundam itself being his enemy again, not Asemu. But you might be right. Could be confused anyways since Flit is in it.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 02:55   Link #108
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown
Age: 30
Also, it's logical to assume a new gundam has a new pilot. The previous one had a new one as well.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 03:46   Link #109
Yesman
PMS Avenger
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
We get a moe-Haman? Nice.
Yesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 03:51   Link #110
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
this a bit off topic in her teens haman was cute
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 04:38   Link #111
monster
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Fine if you want to argue that way how about this part.
What about it? As far as I'm concerned, the Vagans could've defeated the Federation back during Flit's arc.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 06:09   Link #112
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Who exactly is Wendy?

Will she co-pilot Gundam Age-3? The Gundam is sort of designed for a pilot and co-pilot.


Is she Unoa's daughter? She sort of looks like Unoa and Emily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiak666 View Post
So Flit not only misses out his son's wedding, he also misses out the birth of his grandson?
Spoiler for The Asunos, 13 years before Generation 3:
He really doesn't like Romary.


By the way, Darth Vader is obviously Asemu. The dude in the black armor and mask. The Vagan Gundam... Asemu found something in space and it made him turn.

Last edited by mechalord; 2012-04-30 at 06:24.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 07:21   Link #113
grss1982
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cebu City, Philippines
Liking the new arc so far.

I was hoping though that we'd be seeing an invasion of Mars. No another Earth invasion.
__________________
ARX-7 Arbalest
grss1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 08:30   Link #114
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
By the way, Darth Vader is obviously Asemu. The dude in the black armor and mask. The Vagan Gundam... Asemu found something in space and it made him turn.
Nope Asemu became a space pirate. The silhouette over the pirate flag is obviously Age-2.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 09:28   Link #115
Dark Wing
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Kio wouldn't be the first kid to pilot a gundam........

That and Flit was pretty level headed throughout the whole ordeal. Had Kio not been trained properly there would've been a lot of collateral damage from the Gundam's firepower.

BTW you are aware that the Vagans were literally leveling an entire city and firing on children right? Flit wouldn't be the only person looking for revenge but I guess we're ignoring that eh?
Now I'm not saying that Kio shouldn't have piloted the Gundam I'm just saying that the Flint introduced him to piloting seems a bit under handed if you want to think about that way...

All Flint seems to have learned from raising his son is that he waited too long in bringing him into his personal goals.
__________________

Last edited by Dark Wing; 2012-04-30 at 10:00.
Dark Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 10:54   Link #116
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I partly agree with you. I assume he is unaware of Asemu's disappearance since I doubt they kept him in the loop. For that reason I'm looking forward to him finding out that Asemu has been MIA for quite some time.

Not sure that he thinks Asemu is inside it since he should be able to tell that not only one but two X-Rounders are in the Gundam. He sensed Flit coming in AGE-1 during the second generation so he should be sharp enough to distinguish. Felt he was talking more about the Gundam itself being his enemy again, not Asemu. But you might be right. Could be confused anyways since Flit is in it.
Well, X-Rounder abilities doesn't seem to be always active, so it's possible it doesn't allow for omniscience--he only detected the Gundam when it carried up that Defurse into the air, even though it attacked several Danazines beforehand. Furthermore, Flit only detected Zeheart when he got close enough and went in for that attack.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 11:00   Link #117
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Have to say it's going to take some time for AGE-3 to grow on me. Doesn't seem as flexible as AGE-2 was. The cannon is nice, but not like the AGE-2's rifles were inadequate for the job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Nope Asemu became a space pirate. The silhouette over the pirate flag is obviously Age-2.
For some reason I can't help chuckling about the whole space pirate thing. Being Woolf wasn't good enough so he had to aim for something we hadn't seen yet in Gundam Age ? Really curious to see his role in this third generation.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 11:45   Link #118
Nivek von Beldo
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
Just curious, just what is the driving age and Age?

I assume Kio's friend (the fat one) is older than him...
Well, that must be at least 13-14, because dique who have the same age as Flit was driving in Chapter 2, thus in the future was lowered 3 year... make me wonder how long they reduced the driking age...
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 12:02   Link #119
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Nope Asemu became a space pirate. The silhouette over the pirate flag is obviously Age-2.
Two words... Madorna Workshop.

I don't think that's Age-2. It could be the G-Bouncer's successor. They have to be worked in somehow.

As for the space pirate thing... is it official? Why would Asemu leave his family to work for them?

EDIT: Nevermind. I found out what happens to Asemu. I guess you need knowledge of the manga.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 13:29   Link #120
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At your house fixing A/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Well, that must be at least 13-14, because dique who have the same age as Flit was driving in Chapter 2, thus in the future was lowered 3 year... make me wonder how long they reduced the driking age...
18???
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly episode discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.