AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Full Metal Panic

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-10, 02:50   Link #21
dragonstar13
Busy

Either that or Chidori managed to figure out what Souske is saying by using her...
<spoilers>
Powers. Remember near the end of FMP1, she became one with the ship, well this was also due to the fact she was in that machine. Don't know, maybe the ear piece was a cover up if she didn't really need it. Either that or she studied the Bonta kun language.
<end spoilers>
Old 2003-11-10, 06:47   Link #22
stsaturn

Very good points I forgot about her being among the Whispered. Although if I remember correctly using the ablity to read minds can kill her and the person she is linked to (It was refered to as cream and coffie if I remember right). Also I thing the second person has to be a Whispered as well for it to work. So I am still pulling for the Bonta-kun fetish or the ear piece.
Old 2003-11-10, 11:02   Link #23
JaeRoler

Hmmmm or maybe it's just a minor point that we should all ignore...

I mean, Sagara could be saying "Let her go" or something liddat so she had to be able to understand what he was saying.
Closed Thread