AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-22, 10:52   Link #2501
Tbolt

@vlade welcome to the caldron of fire.
Old 2014-02-22, 10:54   Link #2502
jopjopjop

Just one thing I'm gonna say about Issei in CCQ. He's now a full-pledged Gundam Specifically a Strike Freedom Gundam.
Old 2014-02-22, 10:55   Link #2503
Emwe

Not exactly, he was on the same power as the original beelzebub WITH the snake. We don't even know how strong he was in comparison to Ise's normal BB at this time because he triggered juggernaut drive at the start of the battle.

The case of Shalba surviving might be one of the point where Ishibumi should have explained a bit more, did he teleport away before completly reduced to nothing? Or was longinus smasher not strong enough to completly annihilate him and he got blown away? It's sometimes hard to gauge the exact powerlevel in each fight.

Also I think, I might be wrong on this one, all the mao descendant's are on the same lvl and sirzechs didn't even break a drop of sweat in his fight.

Btw. does anyone know if there are pictures in the artbook of rook/knight/queen promotion?
Old 2014-02-22, 11:00   Link #2504
jopjopjop

I don't get your point in
Quote:
he was on the same power WITH the snake.
There's a clear difference between a Shalba with and without the snake and that makes a difference in the survivability of a being.
Old 2014-02-22, 11:03   Link #2505
Emwe

Made an edit to make it more clear, I was talking in comparison to the original beelzebub.

All descendants of the old mao faction were weaker than the original mao's and the new ones.
Old 2014-02-22, 11:08   Link #2506
vlade

@Tbolt don't worry i love this chaos

i think shalba survived because he get teleported by georg or procteted by his fog (i think this one is impossible though) and remember what shalba said at the hotel he got saved by Heroes Faction
Old 2014-02-22, 11:10   Link #2507
Tbolt

The way I perceive Ise's power then and now is the power he had when he went into JD in the battle with Shalba, was at the same power as Ise's base power now. I may be wrong but the results of both attacks seem to be very similar in the end results, so you could say his base power now has equaled or surpassed the power of the JD of the past.
Old 2014-02-22, 11:13   Link #2508
jopjopjop

And also, it was only an incomplete JD when he used Longinus Smasher. That means Ddraig's true power wasn't fully released, hence lowering the damage output.
Old 2014-02-22, 11:16   Link #2509
Emwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlade View Post
@Tbolt don't worry i love this chaos

i think shalba survived because he get teleported by georg or procteted by his fog (i think this one is impossible though) and remember what shalba said at the hotel he got saved by Heroes Faction
You might be right with this one and george saved him. I guess Ise was not much lower than shalba in terms of power at this point, but going berserk allowed Ise to overpower him by a lot.

@Tbolt atleast after the training with wukong he should have surpassed the incomplete JD. I would guess CCQ in Sairaorg fight was on the same lvl as the incomplete JD in terms of power multiplier.
Old 2014-02-22, 11:17   Link #2510
vlade

@emwe except for Rizevim

they way i see it issei base power is below JD but when he use Triana it will equal to JD. and when use True Queen issei allready surpassed JD (even though without Longinius Smasher)
Old 2014-02-22, 11:28   Link #2511
Emwe

Quote:
@emwe except for Rizevim

they way i see it issei base power is below JD but when he use Triana it will equal to JD. and when use True Queen issei allready surpassed JD (even though without Longinius Smasher)
Rizevim was never a real part of the old mao faction. He was just watching everything because he had nothing he wanted to do till chichigami appeared. Also he is a mutated devil like Sirzech and Ajuka and with this 1 of 3 known devils who surpass the originals in power.
Old 2014-02-22, 11:30   Link #2512
Tbolt

@Emwe, I'm glad you understood what I was trying to say because I was having a hard time making it clear to even me what I was trying to say about Ise's power.
Old 2014-02-22, 11:43   Link #2513
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emwe View Post
Rizevim was never a real part of the old mao faction. He was just watching everything because he had nothing he wanted to do till chichigami appeared. Also he is a mutated devil like Sirzech and Ajuka and with this 1 of 3 known devils who surpass the originals in power.
The mystery will be WHO WILL DEFEAT RIZEVIM?
Issei or maybe Vali....
And How will do that?
Because their Longinus will be cancelled...

Maybe issei will discover the secret of the fusion of the Infinite and the Dreams inside him with the training of Sun Wukong.

Or Maybe Vali will increse his Demon Power with the training of Sun Wukong.
Well in the end, we need to wait...
Old 2014-02-22, 11:45   Link #2514
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emwe View Post
The question why should Sirzechs fight belial? Ok he might be a traitor but Sirzechs's group is something like the last resort because he actually has the strongest overall team of the underworld with the strongest knight, rook, queen, a top 5 pawn and 1 of 3 strongest devils as king.

Another thing is that if Rias group is beating Belial in an actual battle doesnt mean they would beat him in a rating game.
well the lucifer group is one of the last line of defense of the underworld, if the number 1 rating game group does turn traitor, who else would have the power to render judgement to them?
Old 2014-02-22, 11:47   Link #2515
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
The mystery will be WHO WILL DEFEAT RIZEVIM?
Issei or maybe Vali....
And How will do that?
Because their Longinus will be cancelled...

Maybe issei will discover the secret of the fusion of the Infinite and the Dreams inside him with the training of Sun Wukong.

Or Maybe Vali will increse his Demon Power with the training of Sun Wukong.
Well in the end, we need to wait...
I pick Vali. Issei has lots of enemies that he needs to fight. (Euclid, CC, Belial) He doesn't need to hog all the fights.
Old 2014-02-22, 11:50   Link #2516
vlade

and now i confuse how the 3 super devil got their power. did they have both their parents power run trough their blood like Sirzech. if this true then Rizevim got sacred gear from his mother which human and his power from his father a true Maou
Old 2014-02-22, 11:51   Link #2517
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

it's been stated several times vali wanted to kill his grandfather
so obviously he's the one that's going to fight him or it'l be a duo fight with vali/issei
vali will be involved in the fight that's for sure
Old 2014-02-22, 11:52   Link #2518
kikix

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
If Euclid Lucifuge use the BOOST 10 times, his Maou-Class-Power will be 10 times bigger.
Actually, going by math, ten doublings give 1024 times the original power. That means that all the "BOOST" in the light novel are strictly for the sake of making it look cool. Mathematically Issei exceeded gods power long ago.

Unless we'll assume the doubling is based on original power of the user. At that time ten doublings give 1100% strength, or 11 times the original (since the original power is not lost).
Old 2014-02-22, 11:52   Link #2519
Emwe

The question is: Is the SG cancel absolute or does it have a maximum it can handle, if the latter than maybe they will boost the divide power till it can reduce the maximum threshold.
Old 2014-02-22, 11:52   Link #2520
jopjopjop

Quote:
and now i confuse how the 3 super devil got their power. did they have both their parents power run trough their blood like Sirzech. if this true then Rizevim got sacred gear from his mother which human and his power from his father a true Maou
Rizevim's mother is not a human :|
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life