AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-02-22, 10:52   Link #2501
Tbolt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
@vlade welcome to the caldron of fire.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic223511_1.gif
Tbolt is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 10:54   Link #2502
jopjopjop
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 22
Just one thing I'm gonna say about Issei in CCQ. He's now a full-pledged Gundam Specifically a Strike Freedom Gundam.
jopjopjop is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 10:55   Link #2503
Emwe
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Germany
Age: 27
Not exactly, he was on the same power as the original beelzebub WITH the snake. We don't even know how strong he was in comparison to Ise's normal BB at this time because he triggered juggernaut drive at the start of the battle.

The case of Shalba surviving might be one of the point where Ishibumi should have explained a bit more, did he teleport away before completly reduced to nothing? Or was longinus smasher not strong enough to completly annihilate him and he got blown away? It's sometimes hard to gauge the exact powerlevel in each fight.

Also I think, I might be wrong on this one, all the mao descendant's are on the same lvl and sirzechs didn't even break a drop of sweat in his fight.

Btw. does anyone know if there are pictures in the artbook of rook/knight/queen promotion?
Emwe is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 11:00   Link #2504
jopjopjop
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 22
I don't get your point in
Quote:
he was on the same power WITH the snake.
There's a clear difference between a Shalba with and without the snake and that makes a difference in the survivability of a being.
jopjopjop is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 11:03   Link #2505
Emwe
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Germany
Age: 27
Made an edit to make it more clear, I was talking in comparison to the original beelzebub.

All descendants of the old mao faction were weaker than the original mao's and the new ones.
Emwe is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 11:08   Link #2506
vlade
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
@Tbolt don't worry i love this chaos

i think shalba survived because he get teleported by georg or procteted by his fog (i think this one is impossible though) and remember what shalba said at the hotel he got saved by Heroes Faction
vlade is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 11:10   Link #2507
Tbolt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
The way I perceive Ise's power then and now is the power he had when he went into JD in the battle with Shalba, was at the same power as Ise's base power now. I may be wrong but the results of both attacks seem to be very similar in the end results, so you could say his base power now has equaled or surpassed the power of the JD of the past.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic223511_1.gif
Tbolt is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 11:13   Link #2508
jopjopjop
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 22
And also, it was only an incomplete JD when he used Longinus Smasher. That means Ddraig's true power wasn't fully released, hence lowering the damage output.
jopjopjop is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 11:16   Link #2509
Emwe
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Germany
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlade View Post
@Tbolt don't worry i love this chaos

i think shalba survived because he get teleported by georg or procteted by his fog (i think this one is impossible though) and remember what shalba said at the hotel he got saved by Heroes Faction
You might be right with this one and george saved him. I guess Ise was not much lower than shalba in terms of power at this point, but going berserk allowed Ise to overpower him by a lot.

@Tbolt atleast after the training with wukong he should have surpassed the incomplete JD. I would guess CCQ in Sairaorg fight was on the same lvl as the incomplete JD in terms of power multiplier.
Emwe is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 11:17   Link #2510
vlade
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
@emwe except for Rizevim

they way i see it issei base power is below JD but when he use Triana it will equal to JD. and when use True Queen issei allready surpassed JD (even though without Longinius Smasher)
vlade is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 11:28   Link #2511
Emwe
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Germany
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlade View Post
@emwe except for Rizevim

they way i see it issei base power is below JD but when he use Triana it will equal to JD. and when use True Queen issei allready surpassed JD (even though without Longinius Smasher)
Rizevim was never a real part of the old mao faction. He was just watching everything because he had nothing he wanted to do till chichigami appeared. Also he is a mutated devil like Sirzech and Ajuka and with this 1 of 3 known devils who surpass the originals in power.
Emwe is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 11:30   Link #2512
Tbolt
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Texas
@Emwe, I'm glad you understood what I was trying to say because I was having a hard time making it clear to even me what I was trying to say about Ise's power.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic223511_1.gif
Tbolt is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 11:43   Link #2513
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emwe View Post
Rizevim was never a real part of the old mao faction. He was just watching everything because he had nothing he wanted to do till chichigami appeared. Also he is a mutated devil like Sirzech and Ajuka and with this 1 of 3 known devils who surpass the originals in power.
The mystery will be WHO WILL DEFEAT RIZEVIM?
Issei or maybe Vali....
And How will do that?
Because their Longinus will be cancelled...

Maybe issei will discover the secret of the fusion of the Infinite and the Dreams inside him with the training of Sun Wukong.

Or Maybe Vali will increse his Demon Power with the training of Sun Wukong.
Well in the end, we need to wait...
__________________
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 11:45   Link #2514
aw454wtr
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emwe View Post
The question why should Sirzechs fight belial? Ok he might be a traitor but Sirzechs's group is something like the last resort because he actually has the strongest overall team of the underworld with the strongest knight, rook, queen, a top 5 pawn and 1 of 3 strongest devils as king.

Another thing is that if Rias group is beating Belial in an actual battle doesnt mean they would beat him in a rating game.
well the lucifer group is one of the last line of defense of the underworld, if the number 1 rating game group does turn traitor, who else would have the power to render judgement to them?
aw454wtr is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 11:47   Link #2515
jopjopjop
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
The mystery will be WHO WILL DEFEAT RIZEVIM?
Issei or maybe Vali....
And How will do that?
Because their Longinus will be cancelled...

Maybe issei will discover the secret of the fusion of the Infinite and the Dreams inside him with the training of Sun Wukong.

Or Maybe Vali will increse his Demon Power with the training of Sun Wukong.
Well in the end, we need to wait...
I pick Vali. Issei has lots of enemies that he needs to fight. (Euclid, CC, Belial) He doesn't need to hog all the fights.
jopjopjop is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 11:50   Link #2516
vlade
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
and now i confuse how the 3 super devil got their power. did they have both their parents power run trough their blood like Sirzech. if this true then Rizevim got sacred gear from his mother which human and his power from his father a true Maou
vlade is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 11:51   Link #2517
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Belgium
Age: 23
it's been stated several times vali wanted to kill his grandfather
so obviously he's the one that's going to fight him or it'l be a duo fight with vali/issei
vali will be involved in the fight that's for sure
sunsengnim is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 11:52   Link #2518
kikix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
If Euclid Lucifuge use the BOOST 10 times, his Maou-Class-Power will be 10 times bigger.
Actually, going by math, ten doublings give 1024 times the original power. That means that all the "BOOST" in the light novel are strictly for the sake of making it look cool. Mathematically Issei exceeded gods power long ago.

Unless we'll assume the doubling is based on original power of the user. At that time ten doublings give 1100% strength, or 11 times the original (since the original power is not lost).
kikix is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 11:52   Link #2519
Emwe
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Germany
Age: 27
The question is: Is the SG cancel absolute or does it have a maximum it can handle, if the latter than maybe they will boost the divide power till it can reduce the maximum threshold.
Emwe is offline  
Old 2014-02-22, 11:52   Link #2520
jopjopjop
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlade View Post
and now i confuse how the 3 super devil got their power. did they have both their parents power run trough their blood like Sirzech. if this true then Rizevim got sacred gear from his mother which human and his power from his father a true Maou
Rizevim's mother is not a human :|
jopjopjop is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:29.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.