AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-04, 13:30   Link #3281
renoraider

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I think you changed something rather important.....

Well, whatever. Incidentally, I also have a list of good endings.
  • Marriage Ending (show him and Rias' wedding)
  • Graduation Ending (his, not Rias/Akeno's)
  • Time Skip/Where Are They Now (Jump forward ten years, Ise's married to everyone)
  • Babies Ever After (Time Skip, show kids of girls)
  • Ise vs Vali (Final Battle, Vali turns into a girl afterwords)
Maybe something like...
Seirei of Oppai: Chichiryuutei, Chichigami-sama has been watching your crusade of Oppai. Chichigami-sama now seeks your help in spreading the magnificence of Oppai to the other dimensions. You will be granted special powers as a preacher of Oppai...

and then Issei gets suck into an interdimensional portal. And so begins the Oppai Dragon's quest to spread the wonder of Oppai. Meanwhile, Issei's harem prepare for their own journey to retrieve the disappeared oppai hero of the underworld.

But then, what of the Ketsuryuukou? Will Shirigami-sama make his own debut? That is a tale for another time. So ends a chapter of the Oppai Dragon!
Old 2014-03-04, 14:02   Link #3282
kikix

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
highly doubt it, if anyone in the sitri group gets any development in character and power its only going to ever be saji, the ORC and Vali team are already alot of characters for the author to focus on
Character...well, not necessarily. But as I said earlier, they need to be developed in power. Not only Saji. They are Rias' peerages rivals in the rating game.

That being said, their development in power may be "behind the scenes", like when they received artificial sacred gears when fighting the youth battle against Gremory team.
It DOES need to happen, though.
Old 2014-03-04, 14:09   Link #3283
whitecloud

Whaaaatttt...no Tenchi ending? (huge marriage with all harem member)
And Omamori ending ( huge O*** with all harem member ending)
Old 2014-03-04, 15:19   Link #3284
black prince
Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
How about this. Marriage ceremony with Rias and then the next morning, an Omamori ending
Old 2014-03-04, 18:30   Link #3285
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

i mean a wedding issei x harem would really be nice to be honest but i don't want it as an ending since i wanna see what comes after.
Old 2014-03-04, 18:57   Link #3286
XFire
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
That was the timeskip ending. I would assume that the Omamori (dat ending) thing would be alluded to. Several times.
Old 2014-03-04, 20:45   Link #3287
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Off topic thing, since le fay was part of Golden Dawn (but was later kicked because of the khaos brigade thing), maybe now that she is issei contracted magician, sirzech will tell MacGregors to let her return, since she is someone related to his dear future brother in law?
Old 2014-03-04, 20:53   Link #3288
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Off topic thing, since le fay was part of Golden Dawn (but was later kicked because of the khaos brigade thing), maybe now that she is issei contracted magician, sirzech will told MacGregors to let her return, since she is someone related to his dear future brother in law?
we'll they'l probably want her back since she's now contracted to issei the great oppai dragon and also in the DxD team i believe?
so the whole khaos brigade thing will be forgiven but does le fay want to go back though?
personally i believe she's better off just staying with issei and the girls since that's what her brother wanted too.
if she goes back to her family she'll have even less screentime then she has now!
Old 2014-03-04, 21:23   Link #3289
anifreik

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
we'll they'l probably want her back since she's now contracted to issei the great oppai dragon and also in the DxD team i believe?
so the whole khaos brigade thing will be forgiven but does le fay want to go back though?
personally i believe she's better off just staying with issei and the girls since that's what her brother wanted too.
if she goes back to her family she'll have even less screentime then she has now!
I'm pretty sure since Golden Dawn is an association, kinda like a trade group, she could rejoin but still remain living in her present circumstances.
Old 2014-03-05, 00:14   Link #3290
whitecloud

Agree....pluss...isnt the big bro already trusted issei with le fay, more harem yay....

By the way, with golden dawn i always remember birdway ( maybe we will see her..hahahaha)..i wonder if this golden dawn also has the same purpose or just some random mage organization...
Old 2014-03-05, 00:44   Link #3291
aw454wtr

Would Golden Dawn be willing to take back Georg if he ends up joining DxD, a top tier longinus wielder who is also an expert in magic might be too good for golden dawn to refuse

on another note what would ise's future children be like

1.Child with rias - humanoid devil dragon that breathes power of destuction as his/her dragon breath?
2.Child with Ravel- humanoid devil dragon that has phenex regeneration

Last edited by aw454wtr; 2014-03-05 at 02:38.
Old 2014-03-05, 03:15   Link #3292
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Would Golden Dawn be willing to take back Georg if he ends up joining DxD, a top tier longinus wielder who is also an expert in magic might be too good for golden dawn to refuse

on another note what would ise's future children be like

1.Child with rias - humanoid devil dragon that breathes power of destuction as his/her dragon breath?
2.Child with Ravel- humanoid devil dragon that has phenex regeneration
child with akeno : humanoid dragon and half fallen angel wich excels in holy/thunder magic

child with koneko : humanoid dragon and half nekomata with senjutsu abilities and inherits koneko's purification abilities

child with asia : humanoid dragon with healing abilties? although the healing skill is from her sacred gear so i doubt the child would inherit that?

child with xenovia : humanoid dragon that can wield holy swords?

child with irena : humanoid dragon and half angel wich is a genius in holy magic?

child with rossweise : humanoid dragon with excellent defensive/offensive magic

child with kuroka : same with koneko

child with le fay : humanoid dragon wich is a genius in all kinds of offensive magic/summoning

child with kunou : humanoid dragon and half 9 tailed youkai wich excels in youkai magic

that's all of em i think i didn't include ophis because she's still only seen as a mascot/daughter kinda thing?

just put all these kids in one team and just faceroll trough everything lmao

btw they'll all be girls and they'll all be dadie's girls this is not open for debate!
Old 2014-03-05, 06:19   Link #3293
aw454wtr

The child with Irina, wouldnt that be the first Half Angel-half devil assuming reincarnated devils and angels can pass over angel/devil DNA?
Old 2014-03-05, 06:23   Link #3294
aw454wtr

Anyone else hoping by the end of this arc someone actually dies, in the 17 volumes there's been too few deaths relative to the number of battles

1.Cattelya leviathan (though its a suicide)

2. Cruzeray Asmodeus

3. Shalba Beelzebub

4. Pluto

5.Raynare and her 3 lackeys

6.Freed Zelzan

7.Valpa Galiel

8. Diadora Astaroth

9. Marius

No one in the hero faction actually died even leonardo survived, even kokabiel is technically alive.

The only major character to die was Shalba, as the other can be classed as grunts for the Khaos Brigade, None of the protagonists have actually died for good,

Killing off one protagonist would really make Khaos Brigade seem menacing prehaps killing off Azazel might make things more interesting, by now he seems to have served his purpose in the novel already
Old 2014-03-05, 07:03   Link #3295
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
The child with Irina, wouldnt that be the first Half Angel-half devil assuming reincarnated devils and angels can pass over angel/devil DNA?
i think it would be the first ever devil/dragon/angel child ever yes.

and why do you wanna kill off one of the main chars?
if you kill off anyone issei cares about he's gonna go on a mad revenge killing spree!
don't even mention killing off one of the girls thats pure madness!
remember what happened when he thought asia died?!
and you want that kind of intense rage for a volume or two?
there's gonna be nothing left to fight! not to mention it'l probably cost issei's life! highschool dxd the end?

azazel is kind of like a big brother to issei and the gang.
he's probably gonna be helping them more not to mention he's researching sacred gears to strengthen sona's and the other devil teams he's too important to just "kill".

killing off bad guys im all for please more of that! but killing off main chars no thanks! that's always a shitstorm nobody does that unless you wanna stand out for doing so.
and that doesn't rake in the monies since that only gets you some attention for a short while till you kill off an essential or adored character then you can just kiss the whole series you built up goodbye.

NOT TO MENTION the DxD team got made because everyone is taking khaos brigade very serious they know they're a threat and they know they need to be prepared for anything so trust me they're menacing enough we don't need to go on a killing spree of main characters.

Last edited by sunsengnim; 2014-03-05 at 07:23.
Old 2014-03-05, 08:45   Link #3296
Gary29

Only main character with a shot at death is Arthur, while it would be super-sad to see him die no doubt he'd go out with a bang with his trusty Collbrande

FanFiction

Highschool DxD is my all-time favorite series!
Old 2014-03-05, 09:23   Link #3297
saw2097

Quote:
Anyone else hoping by the end of this arc someone actually dies, in the 17 volumes there's been too few deaths relative to the number of battles

2. Cruzeray Asmodeus

3. Shalba Beelzebub

4. Pluto

6.Freed Zelzan

7.Valpa Galiel

8. Diadora Astaroth

9. Marius

No one in the hero faction actually died even leonardo survived, even kokabiel is technically alive.

The only major character to die was Shalba, as the other can be classed as grunts for the Khaos Brigade, None of the protagonists have actually died for good,

Killing off one protagonist would really make Khaos Brigade seem menacing prehaps killing off Azazel might make things more interesting, by now he seems to have served his purpose in the novel already
I think in the spoilers it was mentioned that Grendel was killed in this novel once and for all.
Old 2014-03-05, 09:52   Link #3298
Emwe

Quote:

2. Cruzeray Asmodeus

3. Shalba Beelzebub

4. Pluto

6.Freed Zelzan

7.Valpa Galiel

8. Diadora Astaroth

9. Marius

I Don't know why you want dead to be a greater part, if you want more of death related depressing content go to another story pls. I'm happy to read some fantasy story without all the crap methods japanes authors normaly use to invoke negative moments in their stories. It was a good thing how the love rival/finance part got killed of straight at the start.

And Shalba a major character? He had not much more screentime than Cattelya or Cruzeray.
Old 2014-03-05, 09:54   Link #3299
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emwe View Post
I Don't know why you want dead to be a greater part, if you want more of death related depressing content go to another story pls. I'm happy to read some fantasy story without all the crap methods japanes authors normaly use to invoke negative moments in their stories. It was a good thing how the love rival/finance part got killed of straight at the start.

And Shalba a major character? He had not much more screentime than Cattelya or Cruzeray.
Shalba was the leader of the old maou faction, main antagonist in vol 6 and 11, He actually came closest to actually killing crimson armor Ise, that kinda makes him a major character
Old 2014-03-05, 10:01   Link #3300
GBFirestorm

I am kinda hoping Vali will die and maybe Albion will finish fusing with Issei and Ddraig thus forever ending the Two Heavenly Dragons rivalry.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life