AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-06-08, 13:41   Link #921
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Well, well, well, if Valerie is just a puppet ruler with someone else pulling the strings to keep her under control, then the one who can save her is Isse using the "between" and Gasper helping him with his powers controled, because we must remember that Isse is the principal character and Gasper a help character, even in the battles, he stop the enemies with the shadows while other attack. I dont see Gasper attracting a woman like a man, maybe like a little brother that is how the girls see him.
not true. Kiba has gotten his fair share of victories and he's technically on the same scale as Gasper importance wise currently. This is really an arc for Gasper. It's his chance to grow up, gain confidence, become a true man, and learn to control his powers. He's likely to get a lot of focus and his new powers are going to be the deciding factor this arc, not Issei's. Gasper has already grown a LOT since he first appeared. He hasn't coward as much as he did in the first appearance. This is his chance to grow, not Issei's. Issei is most likely to step back and let Gasper handle things while Issei backs him up since this is something so important to Gasper.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 13:52   Link #922
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
not true. Kiba has gotten his fair share of victories and he's technically on the same scale as Gasper importance wise currently. This is really an arc for Gasper. It's his chance to grow up, gain confidence, become a true man, and learn to control his powers. He's likely to get a lot of focus and his new powers are going to be the deciding factor this arc, not Issei's. Gasper has already grown a LOT since he first appeared. He hasn't coward as much as he did in the first appearance. This is his chance to grow, not Issei's. Issei is most likely to step back and let Gasper handle things while Issei backs him up since this is something so important to Gasper.
If the things will be as you say, the way that the story is flowing will change completely, because in all the stories isse always defeated the principal antagonist and kiba the second antagonist or help him, I dont see Gasper defeating Grendel?
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 14:03   Link #923
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
guys,is ise that is the MC of this LN and not gasper.Then is ise that will defeat the main enemy of this arc and is ise that will save valerie. Does not matter that this arc is of gasper,gasper will only remain one support character for ise.
Too in the case of valerie fall in love for ise,the author only said that he not will make more girls join in the harem only in this arc.then she can join formally in the next arc.
is ise that will remain getting stronger and is gasper that will support this,is not ise that will support gasper.
and is ise that is one SSS person that can make miracles happen and not gasper.
then stop thinking that is not ise that will defeat the main enemy and stop thinking that is not ise that will save valerie if she really is a victim.Remember: ise is the MC.

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-06-08 at 14:16.
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 14:20   Link #924
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Since when is it a rule that only the MC can do something relevant? Ise usually faces off against the main villain, yes, but "rescuing" Valerie is clearly part of Gasper's development. None of the vampires are what we would call a main villain imo (at least the ones revealed so far). This arc is practically a breather episode before the next division of the chaos brigade starts its attacks.
__________________
bludvein is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 14:27   Link #925
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
^ And just because Ise is the MC, (or rather the protagonist) doesn't mean that he will do everything on his own ... and not provide the other main characters of this series (which, in my opinion Gasper belongs to) with some developments that are important for their growth ... .

Sure, Ise might be the one, who will fight with the main villain of this arc ... but that doesn't mean that he will be the one who will save Valerie,or that Valerie will fall in love with Ise.

After all, Ise has already quite a large amount of ladies that are in love with him, so I don't think that he needs any additional girls to fall in love with him ... while I think Gasper needs someone to pull him out of the dark side, when it comes to Gasper's relationship with Ise.
Chris38 is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 14:42   Link #926
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
guys,too remember that the main objective of ise is be the harem king.Yes,he can already have much girls in harem,but with the current amount of girls he not even come close to being the harem king.
Then at some point the author will have to add more girls in the harem.And one vampire girl how valerie would look good in ise harem.
too I not see how the power of gasper can be compared with the power of the infinite and dream of the body of ise.
Then is almost obvious that ise is who will save valerie.
obs:I think that the main enemy of this arc is someone of the khaos brigade besides euclid and grandel.the leader of the khaos brigade will be the main enemy of next arc.

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-06-08 at 15:04.
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 15:08   Link #927
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
guys,too remember that the main objective of ise is be the harem king.Yes,he can already have much girls in harem,but with the current amount of girls he not even come close to being the harem king.
Then at some point the author will have to add more girls in the harem.And one vampire girl how valerie would look good in ise harem.
too I not see how the power of gasper can be compared with the power of the infinite and dream of the body of ise.
Then is almost obvious that ise is who will save valerie.
And naturally the main characters goals can't change during the story, due to the character developments that happen to him, during the course of the story.

The author also doesn't have to do anything ... just because you want him to add more girls into Ise's harem ... doesn't mean that it will happen, especially considering that it will reduce the amount of development, that are already in Ise's harem (which the author has mentioned, in one of the afterwards).

If, we are going to get some new girls in the harem ... they will start to appear, after most of the girls that are currently in Ise's harem are going to gain some pretty significant developments with Ise, which is going to take some time.

And Gasper is pretty powerful, considering the ability that he demonstrated against Georg.

While, it's currently, pretty much, unknown, what kind of abilities (apart from maybe his partial dragon transformation) Ise is going to obtain from his current body ... and considering that Ophis and Great Red's powers are pretty much coming from opposite spectrum's ... so, it might be possible that the powers of Ophis and Great Red are pretty much, nullifying each other, within Ise's body, resulting in him ... not gaining anything else, apart from his dragonfication ability from his "new" body.

Once again it's something up to the author's decision ... and we don't have any idea what kind of developments, he has in mind, when it comes to Ise's character and if we knew that ... what would be the point of us, continuing to read this novel.
Chris38 is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 15:22   Link #928
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
chris38,is obvious that the author give this new body for ise to he develop new powers.Besides this,the human body of ise have one limit for the power,but this new body can have unlimited potential because of the powers of ophis and great red.
and too is obvious that the author is already planning that ise join in this war between the vampires to ise develop this new powers.
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 16:00   Link #929
Tchadnis
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
chris38,is obvious that the author give this new body for ise to he develop new powers.Besides this,the human body of ise have one limit for the power,but this new body can have unlimited potential because of the powers of ophis and great red.
and too is obvious that the author is already planning that ise join in this war between the vampires to ise develop this new powers.
You are right , but also wrong right here .. it true that the Author "plan" to do it , but generally a author can put something , or say something , way at the beginning of the stories and only use it several , volumes after .. it true Ise got a new body but it doesn't have to be put to use just now ... What i am trying to say here is that , it true the author "set" something up but he can wait until he use it , like when you play poker , you always need that trump card in your hands.
__________________
Tchadnis is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 16:22   Link #930
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
The autor told us that the next Isse improvement in this vampire arc will be the abilities of Longinus "Divine Dividing", the Hakuryuukou powers, i read it in Volume 12 Afterword, The autor has planed that isse find the way of how use the powers of Albion without damage his mutation life, that go from zero to infinite in this moments of the story.

I think that Ise will discover the secrets of this ability in the vampire war saving Valerie and his friends.
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 17:08   Link #931
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
guys,too remember that the main objective of ise is be the harem king.Yes,he can already have much girls in harem,but with the current amount of girls he not even come close to being the harem king.
Then at some point the author will have to add more girls in the harem.And one vampire girl how valerie would look good in ise harem.
too I not see how the power of gasper can be compared with the power of the infinite and dream of the body of ise.
Then is almost obvious that ise is who will save valerie.
obs:I think that the main enemy of this arc is someone of the khaos brigade besides euclid and grandel.the leader of the khaos brigade will be the main enemy of next arc.
If that was the case then he would be aiming for the Sona route as well. Yet he doesnt because he knows that Saji likes her. He's done things to help Saji try to get closer to Sona even though they haven't worked. Gasper like Valerie. Ise will be more likely to try and play matchmaker for the 2 of them. He'd be more likely to back up Gasper as Gasper tries to do wht he feels he should do. This group isn't some major villain that requires the full power of the sekiryuutei to defeat. There's no reason it HAS to be Ise who defeats the main antagonist.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 17:28   Link #932
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
If that was the case then he would be aiming for the Sona route as well. Yet he doesnt because he knows that Saji likes her. He's done things to help Saji try to get closer to Sona even though they haven't worked. Gasper like Valerie. Ise will be more likely to try and play matchmaker for the 2 of them. He'd be more likely to back up Gasper as Gasper tries to do wht he feels he should do. This group isn't some major villain that requires the full power of the sekiryuutei to defeat. There's no reason it HAS to be Ise who defeats the main antagonist.
We dont know who is the Principal vampire antagonist of this war, we just know that Valerie is the leader of the Tepes Faction, a male-dominated Vampire faction (that we assume that Valerie is just a puppet ruler with someone else pulling the strings to keep her under control / or she could be the villian) and has the Sephiroth Graal.

And we dont know anything about how dificult wil be the vampire war in the vampire territory with just Rias, Kiba and Gasper helped by Azazel. I think that they will need the help of Isse and team gremory.

About Sona, in effect Isse is trying to help saji, but he cant, because Sona just see Saji like a little brother, and she show some kind of interest in Isse, even Rias told that in the past when they were kids Sona always likes to take Rias toys. And now Sona is in the Cover, and the Autor said that every girl in the Cover are candidate for Ise harem.
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 17:33   Link #933
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
We dont know who is the Principal vampire antagonist of this war, we just know that Valerie is the leader of the Tepes Faction, a male-dominated Vampire faction (that we assume that Valerie is just a puppet ruler with someone else pulling the strings to keep her under control / or she could be the villian) and has the Sephiroth Graal.

And we dont know anything about how dificult wil be the vampire war in the vampire territory with just Rias, Kiba and Gasper helped by Azazel. I think that they will need the help of Isse and team gremory.

About Sona, in effect Isse is trying to help saji, but he cant, because Sona just see Saji like a little brother, and she show some kind of interest in Isse, even Rias told that in the past when they were kids Sona always likes to take Rias toys. And now Sona is in the Cover, and the Autor said that every girl in the Cover are candidate for Ise harem.
maybe but Sona isn't very likely to make it unless Saji finds happiness with those 2 girls. Unless Saji gives up on Sona or gives Ise permission, Ise's not going to be willing to touch her since he sees her as the girl that his friend likes.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 18:26   Link #934
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
maybe but Sona isn't very likely to make it unless Saji finds happiness with those 2 girls. Unless Saji gives up on Sona or gives Ise permission, Ise's not going to be willing to touch her since he sees her as the girl that his friend likes.
It is true, in the actual state of the story, Unless Saji gives up on Sona or gives Ise permission, Ise's not going to be willing to touch her, in this moment in the story she begin to talk Isse for his first name in anywhere and anytime, and she suggests Isse to call her by her first name whenever they are alone, but Issei couldn't and she gave a small laugh. And when they talk and she gives smiles to Isse and said his first name Isse has dificult moments because he dont know how answer her (A Maiden's Heart is Complicated.)
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 18:31   Link #935
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
We dont know who is the Principal vampire antagonist of this war, we just know that Valerie is the leader of the Tepes Faction, a male-dominated Vampire faction (that we assume that Valerie is just a puppet ruler with someone else pulling the strings to keep her under control / or she could be the villian) and has the Sephiroth Graal.

And we dont know anything about how dificult wil be the vampire war in the vampire territory with just Rias, Kiba and Gasper helped by Azazel. I think that they will need the help of Isse and team gremory.

About Sona, in effect Isse is trying to help saji, but he cant, because Sona just see Saji like a little brother, and she show some kind of interest in Isse, even Rias told that in the past when they were kids Sona always likes to take Rias toys. And now Sona is in the Cover, and the Autor said that every girl in the Cover are candidate for Ise harem.
You are right about the Vampire Civil War, we don't know which side is good or evil. The Carmilla however already made a bad impression. Using the pretense of a Peace treaty to forcefully attain Gasper (most likely knowing that Valerie is the leader of the Tepes Faction therefore misleading the Gremory group) to do their bidding and even insulting him afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
maybe but Sona isn't very likely to make it unless Saji finds happiness with those 2 girls. Unless Saji gives up on Sona or gives Ise permission, Ise's not going to be willing to touch her since he sees her as the girl that his friend likes.
As for Sona, yeah it is the jest of it. Unless Saji gives the okay then Ise will not look at Sona as a woman rather a close friend almost like strict sister. Rias does mentioned that that Sona does have a habit of wanting other people's belongings if you count Ise as a belonging then too much of a coincidence. If that does happens then there will be a conflict between the Gremory Group and the Sitri group and most likely a conflict for the Maou, Sirzerchs and Leviathan may have a big problem in their hands.
ReaperxKingx is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 20:29   Link #936
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
As for Sona, yeah it is the jest of it. Unless Saji gives the okay then Ise will not look at Sona as a woman rather a close friend almost like strict sister. Rias does mentioned that that Sona does have a habit of wanting other people's belongings if you count Ise as a belonging then too much of a coincidence. If that does happens then there will be a conflict between the Gremory Group and the Sitri group and most likely a conflict for the Maou, Sirzerchs and Leviathan may have a big problem in their hands.
I am not so sure about Sona, because now in the story, there are two harem members of high class devil who represent two of the most strongest families, i talk about Rias(Gremory) and Ravel(Phoenix), and also Akeno who represent the Fallen angels and is the daughter of Baraqiel Vice Gobernador General.
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 20:35   Link #937
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
guys,I still thinking that ise will defeat the main enemy of this arc and I still thinking that one vampire girl will join in ise harem(I hope that is valerie).
I'm agree with you,wild lion,ise will fist develop his divine divide for save his friends and valerie in this arc.But whom you think that is the new leader of khaos brigade?

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-06-08 at 21:17.
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 20:38   Link #938
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
I am not so sure about Sona, because now in the story, there are two harem members of high class devil who represent two of the most strongest families, i talk about Rias(Gremory) and Ravel(Phoenix), and also Akeno who represent the Fallen angels and is the daughter of Baraqiel Vice Gobernador General.
True, it kind of does break the pattern of harem members. There seems to be a place for each one of them by status it seems.Adding Sona would only duplicate Rias by status, and she cannot replace Ravel as Ise's technician.

An interesting note is among all reoccurring side characters, she doesn't complain about her Breast size unlike the other females despite her sizes being smaller than Asia and even 4 inches taller than her. Also, Rias, Kiba, and Rossweisse are the same height according to the visual books. I am still sure that Rossweisse is the tallest member of the Gremory group and Ise being the second tallest.
ReaperxKingx is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 20:40   Link #939
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
n0m@n,sorry ask this again,but if valerie appears in vol 15 is described her appearence?she have big oppais?
have some clue about the new leader of khaos brigade?
and how is the meeting between ise,slash dog and dulio?
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-06-08, 20:51   Link #940
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
I am agree with you peinmaximus@, because the author told about the Asia and Isse power ups in this Arc, and about the new leader, we dont know, but sure must be someone with so much power and influence in the Old-Mao fraccion, and someone who has in his hands the stolen power of Ophis, and a connexion with the vampire world.
WILD_LION is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.