AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-13, 09:43   Link #1081
II Maestro

I don't know how powerful Ise will become in the future, But don't forget that Ise has Great Red's flesh & Ophis power with his new body the power of True Dragon & Dragon God.
Old 2013-06-13, 10:33   Link #1082
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
I don't know how powerful Ise will become in the future, But don't forget that Ise has Great Red's flesh & Ophis power with his new body the power of True Dragon & Dragon God.
Yeah, but i think that the Powers of Infinite and Zero will begin to activate in the next arc, followed by the increase of Ophis feelings to Issei. For now in this vampire arc, will be the improve of the Divine Dividing power, Issei began to think about the " Divine Dividing" from the Vol10. relating the powers of Draig and Albion as the powers of the holy demon. sword.

Although I remember that during the battle against Grendel, Issei said that his armor not shows countdown, unlike the past, when Issei start with 10 seconds, 15 minutes, hours, days, etc. Issei thinks that maybe it is an effect Dragon God Power.

Last edited by WILD_LION; 2013-06-13 at 10:58.
Old 2013-06-13, 12:07   Link #1083
peinmaximus@

I'm agree in all that you said,wild lion.
hey guys,you think that another noble vampires(besides ermenhilde and carmilla)will appears?
Old 2013-06-13, 13:33   Link #1084
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
We must remember that this series has the name of Great Red, also named Dragon of Dragons (DD), and now Issei has his blood, so there is a high possibility of that issei in the future will be one of the most powerfull existences in the DxD universe. Remember Draig words, "Well, for now you are like a Baby True Dragon"
Maybe, there is a chance of that, but it depends on how long this novel is going to last (and how much time it would contain) - after all, I think that it's still going to take some time, before Ise will actually develop and master all the potential that he contains as an individual.

Not to mention, the fact that if Ise gets powerful too quickly, his future fights would probably lose the suspense that they currently have - after all, I doubt that there is a lot of individuals, who can actually harm or defeat Great Red ... even Samuel's curse will most likely be ineffective against him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Yeah, but i think that the Powers of Infinite and Zero will begin to activate in the next arc, followed by the increase of Ophis feelings to Issei. For now in this vampire arc, will be the improve of the Divine Dividing power, Issei began to think about the " Divine Dividing" from the Vol10. relating the powers of Draig and Albion as the powers of the holy demon. sword.

Although I remember that during the battle against Grendel, Issei said that his armor not shows countdown, unlike the past, when Issei start with 10 seconds, 15 minutes, hours, days, etc. Issei thinks that maybe it is an effect Dragon God Power.
Personally, I hope that the other members of the Gremory group, will get some more upgrades, so that they would catch up, a little to Ise ... before he gets his next power up.

Not to mention, I think that Ise won't start seriously developing the power of Great Red or Ophis,until the problem with his lifespan ... mentioned in volume 14, isn't stabilized - after all, I think that this issue has some relation with Ophis and Great Red's powers - more precisely, to me it means that the power of Great Red and Ophis haven't reached a "stable" state yet ... in other words, I don't think that the power of Infinite and Dream mix well with each other, and they both need some time, before they will reach some "compatible", balanced state with each other.

So, overall Ise starting to developing the powers of Great Red and Ophis in the next arc, depends on how much time (in the novels) is going to pass, before we reach the end of the current arc.
Old 2013-06-13, 14:34   Link #1085
Soji

Chris38@ I agree with what you say and I really hope (like you ) that the other get some more power up.

About Isse problem , the one with his life span , I have to agree with you again.
I think (like you) that both Gr and Ophis power are not in harmony and for this reason this happen.
Just think a Ying/yang is like one half is stronger than the other and because of this it creates an imbalance.
And until Isse gets to a perfect balance /harmony between the two , then would be stupid try to gain more power from his new body.
Old 2013-06-13, 15:10   Link #1086
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Maybe, there is a chance of that, but it depends on how long this novel is going to last (and how much time it would contain) - after all, I think that it's still going to take some time, before Ise will actually develop and master all the potential that he contains as an individual.

Not to mention, the fact that if Ise gets powerful too quickly, his future fights would probably lose the suspense that they currently have - after all, I doubt that there is a lot of individuals, who can actually harm or defeat Great Red ... even Samuel's curse will most likely be ineffective against him.

Personally, I hope that the other members of the Gremory group, will get some more upgrades, so that they would catch up, a little to Ise ... before he gets his next power up.

Not to mention, I think that Ise won't start seriously developing the power of Great Red or Ophis,until the problem with his lifespan ... mentioned in volume 14, isn't stabilized - after all, I think that this issue has some relation with Ophis and Great Red's powers - more precisely, to me it means that the power of Great Red and Ophis haven't reached a "stable" state yet ... in other words, I don't think that the power of Infinite and Dream mix well with each other, and they both need some time, before they will reach some "compatible", balanced state with each other.

So, overall Ise starting to developing the powers of Great Red and Ophis in the next arc, depends on how much time (in the novels) is going to pass, before we reach the end of the current arc.
I agree, there is plenty of time for Ise to develop Great Red and Ophis power within him. Just not now, it is unstable the last thing anyone want is Ise to blow up like a Nuclear Bomb. For now, Ise just need to improve of what he has now. Ise mentioned that Crimson Queen isn't fully at the state where it is very powerful nor is is Triana Moves, after all he just got those moves just recently like a month or so. Those can be improve a lot. Vali, Sairaorg, and Kiba had the benefit of starting early with Vali having a great teacher, Sairaorg having the resources and the motivation when he was a child, and Kiba was force to train when he was young and then eventually had one of the best Swordsman in history as a teacher. I say this because Ise became powerful on his own with this own creativity.

I am not sure Divine Dividing will be the next improvement for his, his body needs to become stable to ensure he doesn't lose life force. He is receiving training from two fighters who are known to be very powerful, their names Slash Dog and Dulio will certainly help Ise improve. Hopefully what I hope for Ise to improve on is his Devil attributes, and maybe Magic. Ise is a brawler, by now most beings in the Mythological world knows that so he needs to have more than his fist talking.
Old 2013-06-13, 18:04   Link #1087
peinmaximus@

hey guys,you think that the maou servants are stronger than ise in crimson queen mode?is clear that the sirzechs servants(except beowolf)are stronger than ise,but and the others maous servants,they are stronger than ise?
Old 2013-06-13, 18:46   Link #1088
Somethindarker
The Man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey guys,you think that the maou servants are stronger than ise in crimson queen mode?is clear that the sirzechs servants(except beowolf)are stronger than ise,but and the others maous servants,they are stronger than ise?
Maybe not more powerful but definitely more experienced, so much so that he'd lose hands down against all of them.
Old 2013-06-13, 18:53   Link #1089
slidingk1

It's subjective on who is more powerful then who in the DXD universe.

From my understanding Ise = Oppai Dragon, with Great Red's Fleash, Ophis power, and the base of a Heavenly dragon. So in technicality a Heavenly dragon alone is enough to threaten all three factions at one time. One also has to consider the value of his chess peices. Originally Ise had a value of 8, now if you think about it his value is much higher, 4 pawn peices, 1 queen (8), 1 knight(3), 1 bishop(6), 1 rook(5). This would give him a value of maybe 23 peices???
Old 2013-06-13, 19:07   Link #1090
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidingk1 View Post
It's subjective on who is more powerful then who in the DXD universe.

From my understanding Ise = Oppai Dragon, with Great Red's Fleash, Ophis power, and the base of a Heavenly dragon. So in technicality a Heavenly dragon alone is enough to threaten all three factions at one time. One also has to consider the value of his chess peices. Originally Ise had a value of 8, now if you think about it his value is much higher, 4 pawn peices, 1 queen (8), 1 knight(3), 1 bishop(6), 1 rook(5). This would give him a value of maybe 23 peices???
There is also regarding the mutation pieces as well, there are 4 in total with possibility of the other 4 becoming mutation pieces as well.
Old 2013-06-13, 19:10   Link #1091
peinmaximus@

somethindarker,you think that at least ise can give a good fight for leviathan or other guy in maou level how diehauser?
Old 2013-06-13, 19:45   Link #1092
Somethindarker
The Man.

Quote:
somethindarker,you think that at least ise can give a good fight for leviathan or other guy in maou level how diehauser?
Not at all, they are Maou for a reason, if they were to get serious they'd obliterate him without much of a fight. Also I just reread the descriptions and interactions of Sirzechs' peerage and I change my mind about Issei being more powerful.
Old 2013-06-13, 19:48   Link #1093
bludvein

Ise isn't going to give a good fight to a Maou any time in the foreseeable future. He has the potential for it, but he still has a long way to go.

Leviathan could probably own the entire club together (much less 1v1) as it stands right now.
Old 2013-06-13, 20:19   Link #1094
peinmaximus@

hey guys,you think that the vampires have the levels of high class vampire and ultimate class vampire how the devils?why if for this,I think that only one high level of ultimate class vampire(how the leader of the carmilla faction) can have some chance of defeat ise.
Old 2013-06-13, 20:26   Link #1095
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
hey guys,you think that the vampires are classificad in high class vampire and ultimate class vampire how the devils?why if for this,I think that only one high level of ultimate class vampire can have some chance of defeat ise.
No such thing in Vampire society. It is already noted that Vampire pride themselves of pure bloods more than even Devils and you know how Devils are about their pure breed. Just look at Kuroka, her actions were justified for kill her master, her master experimented on his servants and his own family just to give them power ups even if it meant death yet she got a kill order on her head for doing so.

Vampire Society as in now falls into 2 classes Pure Blood Vampires and the rest. That is kind of it. Valarie may be an exception or could be a puppet.
Old 2013-06-13, 20:33   Link #1096
peinmaximus@

hey reaper king or guys,you can think that ermenhilde can defeat ise?I not cant think.I think that the one vampire that will be if the level of ise is the main enemy of this arc.
in some SS(I not remember in what)was mentioned that before zenovia know ise she had defeated a vampire easily.now zenovia is much stronger that she was in her first apparition in the LN and is because this the I think that only,at least,the three strong vampires(probably valerie,the leader of carmilla faction and the main enemy)can have some chance of defeat ise.
Old 2013-06-13, 20:39   Link #1097
sky black swordman

Quote:
Currently, Issei's wouldn't stand a chance. They will probably just dodge his attacks and wait for him were out his energy and stamina. Give Issei's speed in development, I give it 1-3 more years before he can put up a good fight against a Maou.

The only time Issie would probably be able to hold his own against a Maou would be when he was and had JD.
Old 2013-06-13, 22:00   Link #1098
Somethindarker
The Man.

Quote:
hey n0m@n,about the vol 15:
how is the scene of kuroka speak for ise make the pact with le fay?
ophis appears in this vol and is mentioned some clue about the new leader of KB?
how is the scene between rias,kiba,azazel and valerie?
n0m@n is not working on vol 15 yet. someone posted some spoilers a few days ago here go and find them, too lazy to find them myself. on a side note direct those questions to the questions and answers thread.
Old 2013-06-13, 22:09   Link #1099
whitecloud

Hahaha...if Ise has contract with le Fay...for every call, 1 oppai grope, for more difficult thing more ecchi thing, oppai flashing, full body nude..etc
Old 2013-06-13, 22:15   Link #1100
peinmaximus@

hey somethindarker,whom you think that will be the enemy of next vol?
and for you whom is stronger:sirzechs or ajuka?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life