AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-10-17, 00:00   Link #1
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
High School DxD Light Novel - Volumes 1 to 15

This is a general thread to discuss High School DxD Light Novel Volumes 1-15.

Please stay on-topic...
  • No shipping talk
  • No pointless chatter
  • No posting raws or novel illustrations
  • No posting translations of the novels themselves
  • No asking about when translations will be done
  • No posts only to update people about translation status (or to just say that something's "out")
  • No posts only to thank translators (please us PM or VM instead)
__________________
[...]
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 11:38   Link #2
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Hmph, I think you're one volume off there, Relentless. Volume 16 will be all the discussion rage here over the next few weeks. Plus just about everything that could be discussed, already has in other threads and the social group. So there probably won't be much here unless you guys start closing down some of the older, less posted to threads.
__________________
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 17:03   Link #3
Somethindarker
The Man.
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Silent Hill
Why add this thread? The "Latest Release" one is more than enough to discuss everything. Not like this forum gets much traffic when their isn't an anime running.
__________________
Dig me up from under what is covering the better part of me.
<img src=images/as.global/smilies/smile.gif border=0 alt= title=Smile class=inlineimg />
Somethindarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 18:27   Link #4
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Secret :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
true, i wonder why they close it because its very old and has many pages?
__________________
I love both Kiniro no Corda, K-ON!! and GE/GC and High School DxD ^_^


kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-17, 18:56   Link #5
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
Because its the new practice for light novel series. Now each new volume will have its own discussion thread, for that novel and that novel alone. For all the novels that were released before that point, there's this thread. The same practice has been applied over in the TAMNI forum.
__________________
Rising Dragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 14:22   Link #6
compiladortotal
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Maybe I'm wrong, but if I'm, pls, just delete my thread oO...

I'm reading the novel, and have a few problems into that, like:

“What’s with you? You haven’t poked nipples with your finger? You poke a nipple not with a “press”, but with a “squish”. Burying the finger into the breast is the best part, you know?”
Wh……at……? B-B-B-Burying the finger in the breast…? P-Pressing the nipple like a button…Not with a “press”, but with a “squish”!?


In my mind, when I use a door buzzer (bell?) I press it oO... So I couldn't make the relationship with "press" and "squish" here... Anyone can try to figure it in other words?

It's about the Vol.5, part 4. When Ise and Azazel are chatting on the bath.


Really thanks guys!
compiladortotal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 15:08   Link #7
Somethindarker
The Man.
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Silent Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by compiladortotal View Post
Maybe I'm wrong, but if I'm, pls, just delete my thread oO...

I'm reading the novel, and have a few problems into that, like:

“What’s with you? You haven’t poked nipples with your finger? You poke a nipple not with a “press”, but with a “squish”. Burying the finger into the breast is the best part, you know?”
Wh……at……? B-B-B-Burying the finger in the breast…? P-Pressing the nipple like a button…Not with a “press”, but with a “squish”!?


In my mind, when I use a door buzzer (bell?) I press it oO... So I couldn't make the relationship with "press" and "squish" here... Anyone can try to figure it in other words?

It's about the Vol.5, part 4. When Ise and Azazel are chatting on the bath.


Really thanks guys!
Um.. I'm pretty sure he means to savor the moment, not just to press the breast like a door buzzer like a hapless moron but "squish" into it slowly. If you've ever fooled around with a woman you'd know exactly what he means. "Press" means in that connotation to just do it without thinking like it's an everyday thing, to "squish" also can be meant to do it like you're enjoying it.
__________________
Dig me up from under what is covering the better part of me.
<img src=images/as.global/smilies/smile.gif border=0 alt= title=Smile class=inlineimg />
Somethindarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 15:44   Link #8
compiladortotal
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somethindarker View Post
Um.. I'm pretty sure he means to savor the moment, not just to press the breast like a door buzzer like a hapless moron but "squish" into it slowly. If you've ever fooled around with a woman you'd know exactly what he means. "Press" means in that connotation to just do it without thinking like it's an everyday thing, to "squish" also can be meant to do it like you're enjoying it.

Well, my home language isn't the english, so it was the problem :P

But with your explanation I could understand ...
I tried to understand the literal meaning of "press" and "squish". Now I can do that.

Really thanks o/
compiladortotal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 20:21   Link #9
Somethindarker
The Man.
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Silent Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by compiladortotal View Post
Well, my home language isn't the english, so it was the problem :P

But with your explanation I could understand ...
I tried to understand the literal meaning of "press" and "squish". Now I can do that.

Really thanks o/
No problem.
__________________
Dig me up from under what is covering the better part of me.
<img src=images/as.global/smilies/smile.gif border=0 alt= title=Smile class=inlineimg />
Somethindarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.