AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-02-18, 14:52   Link #1501
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Then if ISE don't obtain Ophis’s blessing, it means that Ophis dont see ISE like a friend and don't feel anything for ISE?
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 16:25   Link #1502
Ghost4321
Super Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: South Carolina
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
Then if ISE don't obtain Ophis’s blessing, it means that Ophis dont see ISE like a friend and don't feel anything for ISE?
I don't know if you havn't read vol 12 or are just trolling with your questions, but Ophis says she is Ise's friend towards the end of the volume. I doubt Ophis feels anything for Ise at all.
__________________
Props to Code-zero for the DxD Work
I have the bomb because I'm the bomb!!!
Ghost4321 is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 16:48   Link #1503
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost4321 View Post
I don't know if you havn't read vol 12 or are just trolling with your questions, but Ophis says she is Ise's friend towards the end of the volume. I doubt Ophis feels anything for Ise at all.
I just told it, because i remember that Asia and Irina were the ones who treated Ophis with friendly in the beginning(Ophis first present in ISE house), latter when ISE saved her, she become to be his friend and help him to create a new body for his soul.

But Sona said:
"It seems like Ophis herself doesn’t notice that she gave her blessing to her, so she must have sent her gratitude to Asia-san without realising it. Likewise, Irina-san is also receiving a blessing from her.”
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 17:00   Link #1504
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
WILD_LION@ I think you have to re-read the part when they are back with GR and what Isse say to Ophis and her reaction.
I doubt that some one like her can fake this kind of reaction/emotion.
Soji is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 17:19   Link #1505
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
yes guys,is for this emotions of ophis in the end of vol 12 that I think that ophis will leave of be one mascot character and will join completely in ise harem in the end of this arc or in the start of the next arc.probably the author will use the evil dragons for this.
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 18:02   Link #1506
Ghost4321
Super Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: South Carolina
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
yes guys,is for this emotions of ophis in the end of vol 12 that I think that ophis will leave of be one mascot character and will join completely in ise harem in the end of this arc or in the start of the next arc.probably the author will use the evil dragons for this.
shes not going to be in his harem. Vol 12 Afterword. The Author states that after the cover on Volume 5 of Ophis she will be the mascot from then on. Don't want to copy and paste it from baka-tsuki.
__________________
Props to Code-zero for the DxD Work
I have the bomb because I'm the bomb!!!
Ghost4321 is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 18:19   Link #1507
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
ghost,the author can change his opinion.besides this the author not said in the afterword of vol 12 that ophis will be a mascot character for forever.he only said that he will leave ophis how a mascot now,but he not said that will be until the end of LN.
in his blog,the author too give the classification of the girls in the harem and ophis too appears in the classification despite of she be in the last placing.
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 18:37   Link #1508
Mars Mode
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
You guys do realize she has practically haunted him
__________________
Mars Mode is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 18:56   Link #1509
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
yes mars mode,ophis haunted ise much more of that the others of gremory group.
guys,I feel that one ophis version oneesama with big oppais will appears soon.

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-02-18 at 19:14.
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 19:14   Link #1510
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mars Mode View Post
You guys do realize she has practically haunted him
But i remember that Ophis haunted ISE, because she was so so interested in discover the mysteries ISE powers (I am speaking in change color of draig, and because he win against stronger oponents than him).
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 19:21   Link #1511
Ghost4321
Super Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: South Carolina
Age: 22
Well I guess I see her as too much of an Mascot type character. She may become part of his harem, but I find it highly doubtful. She does follow around the other girls and copy what they do, like in the begging of vol 14, when all the girls were on Ise's bed. I wouldn't really say that Ophis haunts Ise, I'd say its more of a child/parent relationship, where the child follows around the parent copying what he/she is doing. Don't forget that the light novel said that Ophis was in the Human world far too long and that she became emotionless almost like she is now. Ise was ophis's first friend and Ise gave ophis a home to go to. Well I guess I just don't want her to be in the harem o.o'

"So she will be active as mascot from now on as well." Vol 12 Afterwood.
Yes the author can change his mind about it, but has he said anything as of yet about making her a member in the harem. If he has I must have missed it. I don't count ophis being on the list as him saying it.
__________________
Props to Code-zero for the DxD Work
I have the bomb because I'm the bomb!!!
Ghost4321 is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 19:34   Link #1512
GundamFan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost4321 View Post
Well I guess I see her as too much of an Mascot type character. She may become part of his harem, but I find it highly doubtful. She does follow around the other girls and copy what they do, like in the begging of vol 14, when all the girls were on Ise's bed. I wouldn't really say that Ophis haunts Ise, I'd say its more of a child/parent relationship, where the child follows around the parent copying what he/she is doing. Don't forget that the light novel said that Ophis was in the Human world far too long and that she became emotionless almost like she is now. Ise was ophis's first friend and Ise gave ophis a home to go to. Well I guess I just don't want her to be in the harem o.o'

"So she will be active as mascot from now on as well." Vol 12 Afterwood.
Yes the author can change his mind about it, but has he said anything as of yet about making her a member in the harem. If he has I must have missed it. I don't count ophis being on the list as him saying it.
Well in the short story where they took Ophis shopping when she got lost she did describe Rias as a big boobed crimson haired mom and Ise as a father with a lecherous face to the PA guy. So it seems more like a family relationship.
GundamFan is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 19:35   Link #1513
Ghost4321
Super Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: South Carolina
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Well in the short story where they took Ophis shopping when she got lost she did describe Rias big boobed crimson haired mom and Ise as a father with a lecherous face to the PA guy.
I was dieing reading that part xDD
__________________
Props to Code-zero for the DxD Work
I have the bomb because I'm the bomb!!!
Ghost4321 is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 19:43   Link #1514
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
yes ghost,the author made one classification of the harem and ophis was in the clasification,but in the last placing(after of ross in the classification).
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 19:45   Link #1515
Ghost4321
Super Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: South Carolina
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
yes ghost,the author made one classification of the harem and ophis was in the clasification,but in the last placing(after of ross in the classification).
I'm against it. haha I'll cry if she gets in the harem >.<
__________________
Props to Code-zero for the DxD Work
I have the bomb because I'm the bomb!!!
Ghost4321 is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 19:47   Link #1516
peinmaximus@
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Brazil
ghost,think guy,we can see the dragon god in the style oneesama with big oppais.this is good,no?be happy of this.
peinmaximus@ is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 19:48   Link #1517
WILD_LION
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: The Place that lies between the different Worlds
Yes is true peinmaximus @, I also read the clasification, every girl in this list is improving her relationship with ISE, and the author said that every girl in the cover is a potential future wife.
WILD_LION is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 19:52   Link #1518
Ghost4321
Super Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: South Carolina
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
ghost,think guy,we can see the dragon god in the style oneesama with big oppais.this is good,no?be happy of this.
<<<lolifetish is a bit bigger then oneesama fetish by 2 points O.o
__________________
Props to Code-zero for the DxD Work
I have the bomb because I'm the bomb!!!
Ghost4321 is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 20:16   Link #1519
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
hey reaper king,what you think about ophis?you are a favor or against of ophis joining in the harem completely?the appearing of the evil dragons can be one proof of that she will join completely in the harem,no?

What do I think of Ophis? For one, she is naive as one can be and is very lacking for emotions. She is the Dragon God and probably remains the second strongest creature in the Mythological World. Ophis being naive is understandable and also why many love her character. Sometimes she is unbelievable at moments such as playing peek-a-boo in the closest as well that bath scene where she emerge while holding her breath and then starts swimming.

Regarding your second question, I thought we already been through this. The condition I set forth of a female joining Ise's harem is quite simple, if she has a nice personality. That is all, of course there is more to it than that but if I were to narrow it down it would be too much. Having a nice personality is the first priority. As for joining Ise's harem, that has yet to be seen though if it happens I would be in favor of it despite the low chances.

As for the Evil Dragon being proof that Ophis have joined Ise's harem. First off, I wonder how did you come up with that conclusion? The evil Dragons are introduce as the next antagonists and most likely serve to explore Ise's powers inherited from Great Red and Ophis. Seeing as the Evil Dragons are steps below Heavenly Dragons and are comparable to Dragon Kings, I really don't see them affect Ophis in a single bit from their appearance unless Ise is involved. Ophis, even with her powers drained, can still take both Ddraig and Albion in combat by herself and win decisively. The only way I see Ophis taking interest in the Evil Dragons are if Ise decides to train his dragon powers.

Not part of my answer, just letting my thoughts be known. I always wonder why I am singled out sometimes.
ReaperxKingx is offline  
Old 2013-02-18, 21:20   Link #1520
Algester
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
as for Ophis cursing Isei I can see one thing from it he's cursed to magnetize more powerful beings than what a God can become... so its basically something similar to a Dragon's chick magnetism but only ups up the ante towards villains and more which would mean more or less another meeting with great red its foreshadowing
Algester is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.