AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-23, 08:04   Link #1801
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Return of The Comeback
"Why can't the world be peace and ero."

By: Ma Kensei of HSDK

There's nothing wrong being perverted. Being perverted means that we are living our lives to the fullest. Hence, ero is also part of life.

So, we have Ise as the perverted yet kind Harem King.

Spoiler for Ise the Joker:
Ken Sanders is offline  
Old 2013-05-23, 09:28   Link #1802
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I think I have an answer to the breast growth through massage issue. If you should recall, when a woman's breasts get ready to lactate, they tend to grow a bit, and rubbing them stimulates them, especially when concentrating on the nips. So if Isse were to actually get to suck them, and does it enough, Rias and/or whoever else gets the pleasure of it, would naturally grow some, though the likelihood of actually lactating for no reason there after could become the occasional embarrassment for the group if it soaks through their clothes when it happens.
__________________
GrrDraxin is offline  
Old 2013-05-23, 11:30   Link #1803
Yye1
Member of Little Busters
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada
I thought Ravel's boobs did not undergo drastic growth, just that there was an error with illustration and anime, so why r ppl still talking about it?
__________________
Donít you open your mouth about the best. Or Iím ma shut it for you real quick.
- Richard Sherman

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline  
Old 2013-05-24, 12:53   Link #1804
Velsy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilNewBlood View Post
Not only you, even Ise himself also stated that he has this "spoiled brat" syndrome which will turn into his weakness.
Well I liked Issie from the start because he wasnt just a douche protagonest we see in a lot of mangas. But hes starting to follow that path now late into the volumes. I really hope he doesnt go down that path. I was looking forward to his harem path, but its now clear its going to be a Issie x Rais thing. If its going to go that way, well I wish he'd stop being a sook about it.
__________________

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline  
Old 2013-05-25, 23:02   Link #1805
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvlast View Post
Well, since this is a character discussion page and everything and if someone could update that dxd wiki...

Funimation just released info on who's dubbing who:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...iary-dub-casts

Honestly, I have no idea who these people are. Maybe except Rias' dub since she did remind me of Masane Amaha from Witchblade, but that's about it.
there's actually a clip out already but you should take this to the anime thread
__________________
cyberdemon is offline  
Old 2013-05-31, 01:32   Link #1806
amtro
Grammar Nazi
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
I just noticed that Book Walker released a reader for computers.
You can buy digital volumes of books and manga from bookwalker. In Japanese of course

Last edited by amtro; 2013-05-31 at 03:51.
amtro is offline  
Old 2013-05-31, 06:59   Link #1807
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 91
Taken from one of the image revealed for volume 15.
Quote:
"Hey, hey, Sekiryuutei-chin. Can I suggest you one things"
"What"
Kuroka points at Le Fay.
"Can you have Le Fay as one of your candidate as a magician you will make a pact with?"
"--!"
Everyone here gets shocked at Kuroka's unexpected suggestion!

http://services.2013may.akibablog.ne...ol-dd/113.html
Some people here were saying that Le Fay will make a pact with Ise since end of Volume 12, so looks like you guys might be right.
I never expected that..... I hoped for it, but I didnt expect it to happen since she is part of Vali-team and is a terrorist lol. My prediction sure does suck


Another image.
http://services.2013may.akibablog.ne...ol-dd/114.html
I thought Rias would look much younger than that when she first met Kiba.

The other images are non-colour illustration from short stories which are already available in social group since they just reused it.
__________________
n0m@n is offline  
Old 2013-05-31, 08:04   Link #1808
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Le Fay making a pact with Ise ... well, she is a fan of the Oppai Dragon, so I think I know why would she want to make a pact with Ise, but I would say that's pretty unexpected, due to her terrorist origins.

Well, I doubt that Ise would be against something like that ... but I wonder, what are Ravel's thoughts on this matter.

Anyway, it looks like the next volume is going to have some pretty interesting developments ... despite it containing some side stories as well.

And I also thought that Rias would be younger when she met Kiba.
Chris38 is offline  
Old 2013-05-31, 08:12   Link #1809
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Secret :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Smile

Agreed with that though I think was chosen probably the other factor she a strong magician on vali side and may help issei on his next power-up or she might teach him a little about magic well it's just my opinion

Well uhm thx nom@n for giving us a little preview thx
kusabireika is offline  
Old 2013-05-31, 08:26   Link #1810
Somethindarker
The Man.
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Silent Hill
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post

Another image.
http://services.2013may.akibablog.ne...ol-dd/114.html
I thought Rias would look much younger than that when she first met Kiba.

The other images are non-colour illustration from short stories which are already available in social group since they just reused it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Le Fay making a pact with Ise ... well, she is a fan of the Oppai Dragon, so I think I know why would she want to make a pact with Ise, but I would say that's pretty unexpected, due to her terrorist origins.

Well, I doubt that Ise would be against something like that ... but I wonder, what are Ravel's thoughts on this matter.

Anyway, it looks like the next volume is going to have some pretty interesting developments ... despite it containing some side stories as well.

And I also thought that Rias would be younger when she met Kiba.
Figured Kiba is only about 2 years older, devil wise, than issei. She seems about right for a first year.
Somethindarker is offline  
Old 2013-05-31, 09:14   Link #1811
ImperialFlameGod8190
The Supreme General
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Le Fay making a pact with Ise ... well, she is a fan of the Oppai Dragon, so I think I know why would she want to make a pact with Ise, but I would say that's pretty unexpected, due to her terrorist origins.

Well, I doubt that Ise would be against something like that ... but I wonder, what are Ravel's thoughts on this matter.

Anyway, it looks like the next volume is going to have some pretty interesting developments ... despite it containing some side stories as well.

And I also thought that Rias would be younger when she met Kiba.
Keep in mind that issei is hosting the ex-leader of the chaos brigade plus 4 old enemies (Kuroka and le fay) and (Xenovia and Irina)
Plus this is the same guy who asked the leader of angels to allow devils to pray because of their faith I don't think he minds making a pact with an enemy.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline  
Old 2013-05-31, 09:40   Link #1812
Newhope
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
I knew La fay would be the one to make a pact with Issi it makes perfect sense to do so.
Newhope is offline  
Old 2013-05-31, 09:54   Link #1813
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
I knew La fay would be the one to make a pact with Issi it makes perfect sense to do so.
How? You do remember that she's a terrorist, right? I figure Le Fay, if she makes a pact, will be more of a secret contractor.
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline  
Old 2013-05-31, 10:11   Link #1814
Newhope
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
How? You do remember that she's a terrorist, right? I figure Le Fay, if she makes a pact, will be more of a secret contractor.
She or Vali as a whole haven't really done anything terrorist like yet other than be part of a organization and kuroka trying to take her sister back.

Le fay has already proven that she probably one of the more powerful mages, if I was Issei I'd rather have a contractor I already knew and up to a certain point can trust than somebody with an unknown agenda.
Newhope is offline  
Old 2013-05-31, 10:18   Link #1815
G147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: earth
All members of the Vali Team are known as terrorist and are known by all factions.
G147 is offline  
Old 2013-05-31, 10:24   Link #1816
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
She or Vali as a whole haven't really done anything terrorist like yet other than be part of a organization and kuroka trying to take her sister back.
Are you joking? Have you forgotten that they're a part of Chaos Brigade? By her own admission, their team has done terrorist attacks against various factions, and are wanted people.

Quote:
Le fay has already proven that she probably one of the more powerful mages, if I was Issei I'd rather have a contractor I already knew and up to a certain point can trust than somebody with an unknown agenda.
I understand that, but the fact remains that she is a terrorist. When people ask what magician he made a pact with, he can't exactly say he made one with a terrorist, can he? At best, she'll be a secret contractor, I think.
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline  
Old 2013-05-31, 10:59   Link #1817
bodo
Essence of life ... oppai
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Somewhere
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Are you joking? Have you forgotten that they're a part of Chaos Brigade? By her own admission, their team has done terrorist attacks against various factions, and are wanted people.



I understand that, but the fact remains that she is a terrorist. When people ask what magician he made a pact with, he can't exactly say he made one with a terrorist, can he? At best, she'll be a secret contractor, I think.
You have a point, but I don't see a reason for the other factions to be against it. The other factions will probably think that Issei is just a pervert who is messing around whith Kuroka and Le Fay, or think that he is just using them since he is so strong there is no way that those two would do something bad, since there is no chance for Kuroka and Le Fay to win against Issei.
__________________
bodo is offline  
Old 2013-05-31, 11:13   Link #1818
G147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: earth
But Issei needs to think about the standing of the Devils, Gremory and Sirzechs. What would others feel if the brother in law of one of the leader of the Devils contracted a terrorist, they would lose trust from other factions.
G147 is offline  
Old 2013-05-31, 11:17   Link #1819
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodo View Post
You have a point, but I don't see a reason for the other factions to be against it. The other factions will probably think that Issei is just a pervert who is messing around whith Kuroka and Le Fay, or think that he is just using them since he is so strong there is no way that those two would do something bad, since there is no chance for Kuroka and Le Fay to win against Issei.
It depends on what happens later. The crime for attacking the Peace treaty meeting is quite serious and not easily forgiven especially since the Old Faction of the Demon world was there as well. Ise is already a Hero in the Underworld since the upper society of the Underworld wants to investigate Ise's relationship with Great Red and also it is true that he defeated Jabberwock.

You know I am sad by the fact that Lilith is a city and not a person, I want another Great Female Demon into the mix.
ReaperxKingx is offline  
Old 2013-05-31, 11:44   Link #1820
rickiminato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mexico
this morning I get the limited edition vol 15 at my house n,n

the age of rias when she found kiba was 12 years old
__________________
rickiminato is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.