AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-31, 11:49   Link #1821
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
this morning I get the limited edition vol 15 at my house n,n

the age of rias when she found kiba was 12 years old
I knew there was something off in the photograph, Rias' body figure looked like a Middle Schooler. Age wise Rias met Kiba when she was 14.
Old 2013-05-31, 17:08   Link #1822
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

That picture with Kuroka (pretty much naked) and Issei (no shirt) + others dressed = WHAT WERE THEY DOING????
Old 2013-05-31, 18:41   Link #1823
Yye1
Member of Little Busters

Wait rias was that stacked at 12?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Old 2013-05-31, 21:01   Link #1824
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
That picture with Kuroka (pretty much naked) and Issei (no shirt) + others dressed = WHAT WERE THEY DOING????
restoring Issei's life force/span with senjustsu? Or maybe he just finished working out?
Old 2013-05-31, 21:29   Link #1825
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Are you joking? Have you forgotten that they're a part of Chaos Brigade? By her own admission, their team has done terrorist attacks against various factions, and are wanted people.

I understand that, but the fact remains that she is a terrorist. When people ask what magician he made a pact with, he can't exactly say he made one with a terrorist, can he? At best, she'll be a secret contractor, I think.
I agree with you, but one thing is that they're no longer members of the Chaos Brigade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Wait rias was that stacked at 12?
Well, if you recall in the volume 8 Extra Life SS, Issei stated (from the picture he saw of Rias youth) Rias breasts were already pretty big when she was in middle school. So Rias being quite big at the age of 12 is not unlikely.
Old 2013-06-01, 03:59   Link #1826
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
But Issei needs to think about the standing of the Devils, Gremory and Sirzechs. What would others feel if the brother in law of one of the leader of the Devils contracted a terrorist, they would lose trust from other factions.
Who cares what the Gremory house thinks ?

I am fine with La Fay, infact I think thats a very good selection for Issie. From what we've seen from La Fay, she appears to be a prodigy witch and has an interest in the "oppia" dragon. But I am guessing Lay Fay will need Valis approval before it can happen (Vali being the leader of her team).

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2013-06-01, 10:45   Link #1827
kagato3

Re: Team Vadi. Given the number of times they have helped the 3 factions I wouldn't doubt that there would not be much of a problem to the higher ups if it was known that La Fay is a contracter. In fact if I didn't know better I would say that Vadi was a deep cover agent in the Chaos Brigade placed there by Azazel. It's also questionable how well known she is out side the higher ups of the factions as Vadi's group both tends to be the one that resorsts to accutal terror tactics the least perfering to fight mostly in staight up duels or to pay back those that wrong them (and on this part it is pretty much just other members of the CB). So as a reputation the group pretty much 75% just causeing problems for other members of the CB the rest seeems to be fairly minor crimanal acts or in Kourka's case in defence of her sister.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
click to play
Old 2013-06-01, 10:52   Link #1828
ta2666

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Re: Team Vadi. Given the number of times they have helped the 3 factions I wouldn't doubt that there would not be much of a problem to the higher ups if it was known that La Fay is a contracter. In fact if I didn't know better I would say that Vadi was a deep cover agent in the Chaos Brigade placed there by Azazel. It's also questionable how well known she is out side the higher ups of the factions as Vadi's group both tends to be the one that resorsts to accutal terror tactics the least perfering to fight mostly in staight up duels or to pay back those that wrong them (and on this part it is pretty much just other members of the CB). So as a reputation the group pretty much 75% just causeing problems for other members of the CB the rest seeems to be fairly minor crimanal acts or in Kourka's case in defence of her sister.
What about the attack on the school during the peace conference vali participated in that and that was a terror attack
Old 2013-06-01, 11:38   Link #1829
G147

Read Volume 11, Le Fay once explained to Issei that the Vali does many things from time to time from searching strong opponents, researching new things and to terrorism as well, so yeah they might not be aligned to Khaos Brigade but the Vali Team are still villains wanted throughout the world.
Old 2013-06-01, 11:55   Link #1830
Chris38

Vali's team might be wanted on the paper ... but the truth is ... that, hardly anyone from the three powers is trying to really catch them.

After all ... if that would be the case ... then Le Fay and Kuroka would have already been arrested, since Ise's house is probably one of the more important places for the alliance in the human world, and I doubt that Sirzechs, Micheal and Shemhazai don't know that Kuroka and Le Fay, are living in Ise's house, from time to time.

That's also why I think that it would be a problem for Ise to make a pact with Le Fay ... it probably can't be officially mentioned ... but, overall I doubt that anyone ... apart from the other girls that are interested in Ise ... would have any problems with this.
Old 2013-06-01, 12:00   Link #1831
GDB

If they did make a pact, would she be a Rook like Roseweiss or a Queen like Akeno? She couldn't be a Bishop, since both those slots are already allocated (Asia and Ravel).
Old 2013-06-01, 12:10   Link #1832
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
If they did make a pact, would she be a Rook like Roseweiss or a Queen like Akeno? She couldn't be a Bishop, since both those slots are already allocated (Asia and Ravel).
Mages, that enter a pact with a Devil don't receive Evil Pieces... they stay human ... and it's the Devil who made a pact with them, that lends his powers to the mage he is contracted with, by doing some tasks for him, protecting him from some dangerous situations ... etc.

Basically, it's a completely separate system, that has no relation with the Evil Pieces that a King has.
Old 2013-06-01, 15:13   Link #1833
GDB

Oh that kind of contract. Thought you meant standard Evil Piece pacts. The anime never really went in depth on that sort of contract system, and since I had already seen it I skipped over volumes 1 and 2.
Old 2013-06-01, 16:19   Link #1834
WILD_LION

But after complete the magician contract, if Le Fay decide by herself she can question Ise if she can convert in his servant?
Old 2013-06-01, 17:05   Link #1835
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
But after complete the magician contract, if Le Fay decide by herself she can question Ise if she can convert in his servant?
yes. the contract has been explained as more or less like the jobs the devils do everynight but it is like them being on call and with a prearanged price. For example witch x could summon Ise at any time to do a task for her but each time he gets to grope her boobs.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
click to play
Old 2013-06-01, 21:03   Link #1836
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
a haremete can be not someone who can participate in games since both his bishops are already taken... AKA reserved
Old 2013-06-01, 21:46   Link #1837
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well it looks everyone is either ecstatic or confuse over a possible contract with Le Fay. I will try to outline the possibilties why it should or why it shoudln't happen.

Well in theory there are two conflicting pints with strong arguments. It is already obvious that the clear one is that Vali's group is considered an enemy, by many organization and countries. Attacking the peace treaty is most likely their biggest trouble they brought on to themselves. That is enough for majority of the Underworld to label them kill on site, even Sirzerch would destroy them if they present harm to Rias (which if Vali did went through the trouble to harm Rias, he will die). On the other hand, the Vali group has assisted he Underworld many times, specifically Gremory group. On many important occasion, despite its for their own interest not for the Underworld. Also, Ise's and the Gremory group would most likely vouch for them to consider them not really enemies, well in Ise's head "a bunch of troublemakers to people with their adventures ".

Well here is my thought on the matter:
My opinion on the contract of Le Fay is that, I say it should go through. Yes, yes those on the opposition, before you jump into my throat I know what they done to the Underworld that warrants them enemies. I see this matter as a smart move for the Underworld, it is clear that the Khaos Brigade is not done, not by a long shot. There is another leader who is regrouping and has enlisted Grayfia's brother to be his underling. As such it means that the leader is quite strong. Also coupled with a unlimited supply of healing tears and who knows what else they done for experimentation to get them an edge like the Chaos Drive.

Thus with the contract means that Le Fay will be an ally and an asset for the Underworld, they can acquire information from Le Fay through the Gremory group. It will allow the Underworld to strengthen their defenses. It work for Ise as well considering Le Fay's bloodline and already proven an above elite Magician so Ise gets what he needs. Although that need may bring trouble, but it is better than picking a Magician from a list.
Old 2013-06-01, 21:55   Link #1838
The Green One

Contracting with a member of a "terrorist" team would be a no no reputation wise don't you think? If that itself was put aside I think Ise and Le Fay could have a good working relationship.
Old 2013-06-01, 22:04   Link #1839
Algester

Also got me to thinking if Issei would marry Rias what will happen... will Issei adopt the Gremory name or will Rias adopt the Hyodo name?

hmm though I can say that a pact with Le Fay works but we will probably see who will Issei choose on the next story volume... though I do think Le Fay will not disagree to the idea somewhat...
Old 2013-06-01, 22:07   Link #1840
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Contracting with a member of a "terrorist" team would be a no no reputation wise don't you think? If that itself was put aside I think Ise and Le Fay could have a good working relationship.
Reputation wise, it wouldn't do much for or against Ise. He is already a large figure in the Underworld, both being a Hero and a devil who cross the boundaries of the classes of the Devil society for being the boyfriend of Maou's little sister. While Le Fay is regarded as a terrorist, she didn't have a big part of the attack of the Peace treaty.

Aside from the reputation, I agree with your point on a good relationship. While it may be conflicted for her when Ise and Vali face each other and Kiba and her brother do as well, other than that it is a good relationship. While yes, many would outrage say the Harem is already full. It is all right if she holds affection for Ise and if she is a minor in the Harem.

The one thing that bugs me in the illustration of that picture is why is Miyama-Zero still drawing Ise like he is skinny with little muscles. It is already noted by many characters that Ise has enough muscle to where clothes that can cover muscles such as his school uniform can be distinctly be shaped and chiseled.
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen