AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-12-03, 12:05   Link #461
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by lived_1714 View Post
Thanks Somethindarker, more questions:

1. How strong is Ex-Durandal? When Xenovia completely controls it would she be able to fight on par with Gods? Or lower-class like Ultimate Devil, Dragon-King, Archangel?

2. Is there a dark-type element compare to light-type element Angel use? The Devil only uses nature-type element if I remember correctly, I'm not typing about Gasper here.

3. In Triana mode, Issei uses the Mutated chess pieces to power them up, so, are the stats below here correct?
Knight: high speed, medium strength, low shield.
Bishop: medium speed, high strength, medium shield. (Can Issei uses other moves like quick Dragon Shots in this mode? Or he can only use Dragon Blaster?)
Rook: low speed, high strength, high shield. (Can Issei fly in this mode? The same quesiton with the Bishop's case.)

4. The [Boost] ability, can it [Transfer] to environment or matter? Like increasing the oxygen when you're low on it? Would the enemies's breasts become the same battery as Rias if Issei uses [Boost] on them?
1) Right now there isn't a full comparison as Xenovia haven't fully mastered it. Excalibur and Durandel were both said to be equal to each other and were said only to lose against Caliburn on a single blade comparison. As in now, they are both combine and its abilities are still not fully shown, and have not went against Caliburn so there is not way of knowing.

ExDurandel has been show to be able to block attacks of the caliber of Grendel who is said to be comparable to some Gods and surpass the level of Dragon Kings. That being said, Ultimate Class Devils and Archangels level of strengths of not fully known. Ultimate Class Devils are a title given to Devils who had done something very significant towards the Underworld, it is not a title given base on strength. Archangels have not been shown fighting, though I say it is either at the level between of Azazel and Super Devils considering they are at the top of the hierarchy of the alliance.

2) Demonic magic by the Devils are considered to the the opposite of light type elements of the Angels. Demonic power can be any element as it seems, it is all base on the imagination of the user just look what Ise has done so thus can be counted as the desires of the user so very opposite of light element since it is pure.

3) There is no clear statistics, but it can be consider correct of what you mentioned. There is no clear statistics as they are still considered new abilities and are not fully stable like Cardinal Crimson Queen. The flying abilities haven't shown or noted of any progression so it is still assume that Ise still requires Ddraig's help to fly.

4) It been said that transfer can transfer power to almost anything, it is similar to the way Divine Dividing can halve the environment so while not stated, it is highly possible. Right now, for Ise, anything can happen, if you have read the Novel, you know about anything can happen. This novel is random with events.
ReaperxKingx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-04, 09:07   Link #462
lived_1714
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Thanks ReaperxKingx, again, I have more questions (Would you guys feel upset when I ask too much?):

1. Regulus Nemea, one of the Longinus, what is it normal form? Is is the axe or the lion? Or the normal form is the axe, [Balance Breaker] is the Lion while the [Supremacy] is the Regulus Rey Leather Rex? It confuses me sometimes, I want to confirm it.

2. When Issei is in [Cardinal Crimson Full Drive], his Crimson Blaster is fired from his wings, what does it mean? Does it mean that he spread out his energy wings and fire with it? Or he has hidden cannons? Or it is like Lancelot Albion in Code Geass? In this video, 0 : 47.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80wkxDU0R1M

I find it quite unfair for Kiba when he's sparring with Issei, he's always forced to play Dante Must Die mode. And no continue or Gold Orb.
lived_1714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-04, 09:30   Link #463
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by lived_1714 View Post
Thanks ReaperxKingx, again, I have more questions (Would you guys feel upset when I ask too much?):

1. Regulus Nemea, one of the Longinus, what is it normal form? Is is the axe or the lion? Or the normal form is the axe, [Balance Breaker] is the Lion while the [Supremacy] is the Regulus Rey Leather Rex? It confuses me sometimes, I want to confirm it.

2. When Issei is in [Cardinal Crimson Full Drive], his Crimson Blaster is fired from his wings, what does it mean? Does it mean that he spread out his energy wings and fire with it? Or he has hidden cannons? Or it is like Lancelot Albion in Code Geass? In this video, 0 : 47.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80wkxDU0R1M

I find it quite unfair for Kiba when he's sparring with Issei, he's always forced to play Dante Must Die mode. And no continue or Gold Orb.
Depends on the questions, if they are questions that have been already asked and answered then I would be annoyed. However, you are not that type of person and are asking questions with real value.

1) You can consider both forms as it normal forms. It was originally a Lion so thus its normal form is a Lion before it was a sacred gear, however when consider as a Sacred Gear, the Axe is consider its Normal Form. Regulus Rey Leather Rex is the Balance Breaker Sub Species. The Nemean Lion goes back to its Lion form at its own will, it is not a Balance Breaker, however it is counted as unusual since it wasn't suppose to revert back it its native form before it was a Sacred Gear. Yet it was able to for the sake of revenge of a former master before it met Sairaorg Bael.

2) Cardinal Crimson Queen is actually base off of Gundam Freedom from the Gundam Seed series.

In a way yes Kiba is put into a tough spot, however, it is what his fighting style demands and thus his training demands to be in that position. While Ise is the Iron Wall of the Gremory group, being able to take punishment into unusual high levels and then some. Ise is also the Gremory's demolition and front line soldier who is generally responsible of taking on the strongest enemy that is on the opposing side as well any enemies that fights head to head that is a threat to the other members even with the other front line soldiers of the Gremory of Xenovia and Kiba since he is able to so. Kiba is the opposite, he cannot take punishment, he will quickly fall. He trains with Ise so he can avoid getting hit and while he is a front line soldier, he doesn't fight face to face, rather he is similar to a guerrilla style in that he fights while just counters his enemies attacks. When face with a supreme face to face frontline soldier such as Ise, Grendel, Siegfried, and Sairaorg Bael there is so much he can counter before he gets overwhelm.
ReaperxKingx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 07:38   Link #464
lived_1714
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Thank you, ReaperxKingx, again. More questions:

1. The Familiar, they can be recruited using contracts, right? Do we need to provide them life force for them to live or something? The pact with Fafnir is not a familiar contract, but in Rassei's case, what do Asia need to give him? I mean, provide him food like a pet?

2. Is is possible to use two [Balance Breaker] at the same time? If you train hard enough? Or can you combine two Sacred Gear at the same time, likely, Kiba create a Demon sword with his left hand and create a Holy sword with his right hand?

3. Some of the [Longinus] seems doesn't need to inherit, like the True Longinus or Regulus Nemea, so they can be used by anyone who gains them via force? Can Sairaorg hide Regulus Nemea in axe form inside his body?
lived_1714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-05, 21:41   Link #465
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lived_1714 View Post
Thank you, ReaperxKingx, again. More questions:

1. The Familiar, they can be recruited using contracts, right? Do we need to provide them life force for them to live or something? The pact with Fafnir is not a familiar contract, but in Rassei's case, what do Asia need to give him? I mean, provide him food like a pet?

2. Is is possible to use two [Balance Breaker] at the same time? If you train hard enough? Or can you combine two Sacred Gear at the same time, likely, Kiba create a Demon sword with his left hand and create a Holy sword with his right hand?

3. Some of the [Longinus] seems doesn't need to inherit, like the True Longinus or Regulus Nemea, so they can be used by anyone who gains them via force? Can Sairaorg hide Regulus Nemea in axe form inside his body?
1. Im completely not sure, and I don't think it was ever mentioned. Im guessing it depends on the level of sentience possessed by the prospective familiar. The dumber ones are probably fine with protection and food, with something like Fafnir taking a special deal. Just a guess though. Maybe they get aura/demonic power from their contractor instead.

2. Maybe. I don't see why not, but there isn't rules for anything that complex. Having 2 SGs is supposed to be impossible. Kiba can definitely use the normal forms of his SGs at the same time though.

3. No. They can be stolen and implanted in a prospective new host, but it might not take. As for Sairaorg, I doubt it. He doesn't have a typical host/SG relationship with Regulus Nemea. It was never implanted, and being a pure-blooded devil he probably wouldn't be compatible anyway. It is acting as an individual following him around and giving aid.
__________________

Last edited by bludvein; 2013-12-05 at 22:13.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 03:55   Link #466
lived_1714
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Thanks, bludvein, I start to think I need more questions if I want to thank someone who answer me.

1. The corpses of the Heavenly Dragons, they were chopped into pieces? That is what we get from canon, right? But what really happened to the corpses? Surely you can't ignore the corpses of beings on par with God in the Bible.

2. Issei traded his left arm to Ddraig, so Ddraig used Issei's left arm to convert into 10 seconds [Scale Mail]? Or like the Devil contract, Issei's left arm was left inside [Boosted Gear]?
I thought Issei would lose his left arm forever.

3. If Xenovia is impregnated by Issei, she will bear a child with dragon's gene, the point is, before Issei, is there anyone born the same way Xenovia's gonna do? The humanoid dragon who is the child of Dragon-type Sacred Gear users.
lived_1714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-07, 06:51   Link #467
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by lived_1714 View Post
Thanks, bludvein, I start to think I need more questions if I want to thank someone who answer me.

1. The corpses of the Heavenly Dragons, they were chopped into pieces? That is what we get from canon, right? But what really happened to the corpses? Surely you can't ignore the corpses of beings on par with God in the Bible.

2. Issei traded his left arm to Ddraig, so Ddraig used Issei's left arm to convert into 10 seconds [Scale Mail]? Or like the Devil contract, Issei's left arm was left inside [Boosted Gear]?
I thought Issei would lose his left arm forever.

3. If Xenovia is impregnated by Issei, she will bear a child with dragon's gene, the point is, before Issei, is there anyone born the same way Xenovia's gonna do? The humanoid dragon who is the child of Dragon-type Sacred Gear users.
To answer you:

1.) I think that what happened to them is the same thing that happens to any living being who's soul leaves the body, for a large amount of time.

It degenerates, and the materials that composite it, are assimilated into the place, where the pieces of the Heavenly Dragons have been located.

I really don't think that you can except something else, from this that could influence the story in a huge way.

2.) Ise lost his arm, by having it turn into the arm of a dragon. That hasn't prevented him from still being capable of using that arm, as the fight against Raiser has shown, it just changed the arm's composition from the arm of a human that has been resurrected into a Devil, to the arm of a dragon - which required a special ritual to allow it to regain a more human shape.

It was probably done, because at that point Ise's own power hasn't been enough to properly manage Ddraig's power, in it's Balance Breaker mode, so Ddraig needed to rise the output of Ise's body, by changing one of his body parts into that of a dragon, which increased the amount of power that Ise's body can contain - since, high level dragons are stronger then most of the other supernatural races, in this series.

3. Probably not, since I think that Ise was the only one who was resurrected into a humanoid dragon by Ophis and Great Red and most of the naturally born dragons are too prideful and arrogant to interact with humans and or other races, in that way.

Also, most of the Sacred Gear users (especially the dragon type ones) have a quite tragic life, where I think they are unable of having any children, and even if they do, only being a Sacred Gear's user doesn't change the race that the user and his descendants belong to, since being a Sacred Gear users isn't passed through heredity.

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-12-07 at 10:06.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-13, 09:56   Link #468
lived_1714
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Thanks Chris38 for the answers.

1. Is there any chance [Juggernaut Drive] will reappear if Issei loses his sanity after a tragedy, or a crisis? Like when he's fighting a God-class enemy, his comrades (the girls) died, a horrible death, will [Cardinal Crimson Full Drive] revert into a stronger [Juggernaut Drive] mode?

2. Valkyrie is DemiGod, so are the species of other mythologies can be considered DemiGod, too? Like the Devas of Hindu, the Grim Reaper of Hades? Naturally Valkyrie can fly, right? Like a swan of something, hopefully we will have more information about them and the Einherjar, Berserkers in Vol 17.

3. Will Ophis recover her power up to 80%? (Assuming post Vol 12 she only has 50%), with her status as Dragon God and "Infinite", shouldn't her regeneration is likely very high? And the only things that can harm her are Great Red and Samael, right?

4. The previous [Booster Gear] users, if they activated [Juggernaut Drive] and died on the battlefield, they would be seal into the [Boosted Gear] (The ones didn't use it wouldn't be in the same fate)? Would they still have their power? I mean, using [Juggernaut Drive] whenever they want or at least [Scale Mail] and the [Boost] ability inside the [Boosted Gear].

5. Dimensional Gap can "eat" or corrode anything inside it. So, Issei survived in his armor, and Great Red, Ophis have their own respective powers. Why the Gogmagog can exist without being absorbed into the Dimensional Gap? Do they have their own protection, too? And the ones who created them, the Ancient Gods, do we have any information about these guys?

6. Ophis after depowered is still stronger than both Ddraig prime and Albion prime, so, can Ddraig prime and Albion prime take the Six Dragon Kings head on? Like Great Red or Ophis can solo Ddraig prime and Albion prime with ease.

Last edited by lived_1714; 2013-12-13 at 10:56.
lived_1714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-13, 10:56   Link #469
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by lived_1714 View Post
Thanks Chris38 for the answers.

1. Is there any chance [Juggernaut Drive] will reappear if Issei loses his sanity after a tragedy, or a crisis? Like when he's fighting a God-class enemy, his comrades (the girls) died, a horrible death, will [Cardinal Crimson Full Drive] revert into a stronger [Juggernaut Drive] mode?

2. Valkyrie is DemiGod, so are the species of other mythologies can be considered DemiGod, too? Like the Devas of Hindu, the Grim Reaper of Hades? Naturally Valkyrie can fly, right? Like a swan of something, hopefully we will have more information about them and the Einherjar, Berserkers in Vol 17.

3. Will Ophis recover her power up to 80%? (Assuming post Vol 12 she only has 50%), with her status as Dragon God and "Infinite", shouldn't her regeneration is likely very high? And the only things that can harm her are Great Red and Samael, right?

4. The previous [Booster Gear] users, if they activated [Juggernaut Drive] and died on the battlefield, they would be seal into the [Boosted Gear] (The ones didn't use it wouldn't be in the same fate)? Would they still have their power? I mean, using [Juggernaut Drive] whenever they want or at least [Scale Mail] and the [Boost] ability inside the [Boosted Gear].

5. Dimensional Gap can "eat" or corrode anything inside it. So, Issei survived in his armor, and Great Red, Ophis have their own respective powers. Why the Gogmagog can exist without being absorbed into the Dimensional Gap? Do they have their own protection, too? And the ones who created them, the Ancient Gods, do we have any information about these guys?

6. Ophis after depowered is still stronger than both Ddraig prime and Albion prime, so, can Ddraig prime and Albion prime take the Six Dragon Kings head on? Like Great Red or Ophis can solo Ddraig prime and Albion prime with ease.
1) Possibly Juggernaut Drive may return, I highly doubt we will see the last of it. As for Cardinal Crimson Full Drive, it is possible to become stronger than Juggernaut Drive however it will not become Juggernaut Drive. The difference between the two is that Juggernaut Drive is the usage of Ddraig's full power at the cost of a person's mental abilities and life force while Cardinal Crimson Full Drive only cost a person's stamina and can be improved.

2) Valkyrie are the only confirmed Demigod, however it can be noted that Devas and Asura are Demigods as well however it is not yet confirmed in canon only applied. The Valkyrie seems to be different than the legends and folklore in real life as there were suppose to be 6 Valkyries first introduced then 11, then to over 25 Valkyries in Skáldskaparmál with Rossweisse being noted to be the Youngest or one of the younger Valkyrie in lore however it seems like in the lore of High School DXD, they are like a race like Vampires or Demons and such. Their abilities are not fully known, what is known is that they are highly adept of using Magic. They also don't have their signature white horses known in myths. There will be more DemiGods in the story to be introduce as this story only have touch on Vampires, Youkai and the Christian religion mostly. Norse, Japanese, and Greek have already been itnroduce however not explored.

3) I can see Ophis returning back to 100, but not presently, maybe over 4 or more volumes later. As for beings that pose a threat to her, I believe this 666 beast, Great Red, and Samuel are the only ones confirmed. However, for Samuel, I think if Ophis really wanted to at the time, she would have killed it but she is aloof and didn't resist when captured. As a matter of fact, unlike ISe and Vali, she shown no hints of damage or pain once she was captured. Great Red and Ophis are interesting as both are confirmed to be the strongest dragons however it is not noted that whoever is stronger than the other decisively so it can be infer they are as strong as the other and fighting would only result in both deaths.

4) Right now, much is not explored within the two Dragons other than their abilities, we don't have much to go on with the users except most appeared to have died due to Juggernaut Drive with some either being real tyrants, protectors, and so on.

5) Gogmagogs appear to be just weapons rather than beings because they have not spoken nor presented any free will thus far. They appears to be giant statues in appearance and has no flesh, The Ancient Gods are not explored yet, just their names, however it is highly likely they are British in origin.

6) Not enough information is known about their power levels, however it is implied that Great Red and Ophis can in fact defeat both Ddraig and Albion decisively.
ReaperxKingx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 11:14   Link #470
Gary29
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: USA
Age: 16
I have a question: In volume 12, when the remaining senpais sacrificed themselves to save Ise's soul, the curse of Juggernaut Drive was lifted right? So theoretically, could Ise go into Juggernaut Drive without going into a berserk state that drains his life force since that was the curse of Juggernaut Drive?
__________________


FanFiction

Highschool DxD is my all-time favorite series!
Gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-15, 11:18   Link #471
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
I have a question: In volume 12, when the remaining senpais sacrificed themselves to save Ise's soul, the curse of Juggernaut Drive was lifted right? So theoretically, could Ise go into Juggernaut Drive without going into a berserk state that drains his life force since that was the curse of Juggernaut Drive?
Nothing has been explain about that thus far since then. All we know is that the previous are no longer residing in the sacred gear, even then that has not been fully confirm and it was just Ise's hypothesis. Theoretically correct, that he should have not risk of using Juggernaut Drive, however will he is unlikely.
ReaperxKingx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 14:38   Link #472
thelaststand
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Nothing has been explain about that thus far since then. All we know is that the previous are no longer residing in the sacred gear, even then that has not been fully confirm and it was just Ise's hypothesis. Theoretically correct, that he should have not risk of using Juggernaut Drive, however will he is unlikely.
It could also mean that it was permanently revised. Acdg to the story, the longinus are all acting strange innthe current generatiin so the changes can be permanent too. Sincemthe souls are gone here might be no way to activate jugg drive anymore. Another funny question arriving from that will be if ise can still use the infused albion gem in his balance breaker though i highly doubt it.
thelaststand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 14:42   Link #473
thelaststand
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
1) Possibly Juggernaut Drive may return, I highly doubt we will see the last of it. As for Cardinal Crimson Full Drive, it is possible to become stronger than Juggernaut Drive however it will not become Juggernaut Drive. The difference between the two is that Juggernaut Drive is the usage of Ddraig's full power at the cost of a person's mental abilities and life force while Cardinal Crimson Full Drive only cost a person's stamina and can be improved.

2) Valkyrie are the only confirmed Demigod, however it can be noted that Devas and Asura are Demigods as well however it is not yet confirmed in canon only applied. The Valkyrie seems to be different than the legends and folklore in real life as there were suppose to be 6 Valkyries first introduced then 11, then to over 25 Valkyries in Skáldskaparmál with Rossweisse being noted to be the Youngest or one of the younger Valkyrie in lore however it seems like in the lore of High School DXD, they are like a race like Vampires or Demons and such. Their abilities are not fully known, what is known is that they are highly adept of using Magic. They also don't have their signature white horses known in myths. There will be more DemiGods in the story to be introduce as this story only have touch on Vampires, Youkai and the Christian religion mostly. Norse, Japanese, and Greek have already been itnroduce however not explored.

3) I can see Ophis returning back to 100, but not presently, maybe over 4 or more volumes later. As for beings that pose a threat to her, I believe this 666 beast, Great Red, and Samuel are the only ones confirmed. However, for Samuel, I think if Ophis really wanted to at the time, she would have killed it but she is aloof and didn't resist when captured. As a matter of fact, unlike ISe and Vali, she shown no hints of damage or pain once she was captured. Great Red and Ophis are interesting as both are confirmed to be the strongest dragons however it is not noted that whoever is stronger than the other decisively so it can be infer they are as strong as the other and fighting would only result in both deaths.

4) Right now, much is not explored within the two Dragons other than their abilities, we don't have much to go on with the users except most appeared to have died due to Juggernaut Drive with some either being real tyrants, protectors, and so on.

5) Gogmagogs appear to be just weapons rather than beings because they have not spoken nor presented any free will thus far. They appears to be giant statues in appearance and has no flesh, The Ancient Gods are not explored yet, just their names, however it is highly likely they are British in origin.

6) Not enough information is known about their power levels, however it is implied that Great Red and Ophis can in fact defeat both Ddraig and Albion decisively.
Hinduism, buddhism, zoroastrianism, and egyptian lore are introduced too. We need to especially take note of hinduism since the next arc seem to be heavily dependent on that
thelaststand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 15:04   Link #474
thelaststand
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Yes True Queen is the Piece, that Ise's Pawn Pieces transform into when he goes into his Cardinal Crimson Full Drive, so what you said is correct - apart from the fact that Ise doesn't need to go into CCFD to access his Tirana modes.

It's possible that they mean to say that the next power up that they hope will happen is the stabilization of Ise's CCFD, since ... as you probably know it's still incomplete, but personally I think that it's still too early for something like that to happen.

Finally the reason, why they might call Ise's CCFD mode as a True Queen might be because the name Cardinal Crimson Full Drive is pretty long and takes some more time to type , even if it might result in some confusion, due to not being exactly accurate.
If i remember correctly true queen is right since he calls it true crimson queen. It might be that CCFD can be gotten when he promotes to queen because he original jugg drive is gone with the souls of past users. Or it changed with the abnormal growh of current gen longinus. It can be seen though that when ise used balancebreaker with great red, he did not use triana. So ccfd and triana might be because its the influence of the evil pieces
thelaststand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 17:08   Link #475
Gary29
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: USA
Age: 16
^It's been confirmed that CCFD and Triana are due to Ise's Evil Pieces, if that's what you were saying at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelaststand View Post
Another funny question arriving from that will be if ise can still use the infused albion gem in his balance breaker though i highly doubt it.
Spoiler tag for Vol16 reference:

Spoiler:
__________________


FanFiction

Highschool DxD is my all-time favorite series!
Gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 12:17   Link #476
hamadaanime
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Is there any news about when will volume 17 be relased
hamadaanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 12:29   Link #477
Kirihara_R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
I don't know exactly when but the author already finished writing vol 17.. maybe jan or early feb?
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 19:33   Link #478
hamadaanime
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
I don't know exactly when but the author already finished writing vol 17.. maybe jan or early feb?
Thank you but do you know what if volme 17 side story or main story
hamadaanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 20:38   Link #479
Kirihara_R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
^ its a main a story , and its Rossweisse turn now ..
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 21:15   Link #480
hamadaanime
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
^ its a main a story , and its Rossweisse turn now ..
Thank you yeah kaaahahahaha
its Rossweisse turn now
I want to to see rossweisse had a boyfriend
Can you tell me (please) the source of this good news
hamadaanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.