AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-12-01, 05:40   Link #581
Kakkou
18歳腐った(?)少年
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Australia
I’d imagine the word “boyfriend” would become taboo within the Kusaribe clan after all this.



Or around Samon, at the very least.
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic101701_1.gif
Panel taken from here (NSFW-ish). Translation/type by some /a/non.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 09:52   Link #582
Aqua Knight
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Age: 21
From the preview in the last episode I thought Yoshino would tell Mahiro that he was " the boyfriend" But now I am even more satisfied

The series has one of the best anime OST this year, especially in Samon x Yoshino x Mahiro fight. And the plot is folding out good right now.

I think this and Psycho-Pass are the best shows in this year.
__________________
I can’t sleep tonight…fish girl, sing me a song!
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 10:43   Link #583
eiyuu99
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
I wonder how Yoshino is going to cast a time-travelling spell.

Images
Salmon-kun
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 13:22   Link #584
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
It’s nice that we actually have some adaptations that lives up to the mangas (some even surpass them) this season. They’ve been pretty rare.

Samon, you’re actually a fun guy when you throw that stoic expression away and not keep on hitting the ground with your sheathed sword .
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 14:40   Link #585
Ghanw
(-_-)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Somewhere
This anime is one of the best this season, i believe the anime is a bit better than the manga in terms of ex. facial expression/ the way comical relief are presented (but i miss yoshino confused face from the manga). Now then that brings up another question will the anime have its own ending or have another season even though its two cour.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 19:19   Link #586
shinigami99
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Britannia
Well since this is 2-cour, if they can keep up these unpredictable developments and plot twists then I imagine that later on in the season, it will gather one hell of a fanbase.

They will probably go anime original ending though since the manga is ongoing. It's a pity, since it probably deserves a real ending.
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 20:44   Link #587
Ghanw
(-_-)
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Somewhere
^That is very true about the ending, too bad many cant read the manga because the translation is either really slow or they stopped, but hopefully after the anime like you said a big fangroup will gather and someone will do the translations.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 09:44   Link #588
blewin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
well, knowing BONES, at least the anime original ending won't suck.
I'm already much more satisfied with the drawing of the characters in the anime than in the manga.

waiting eagerly for the ost here. Really awesome BGM.
__________________

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 18:48   Link #589
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mt. Ordeals
Lol, got fooled last episode. Thought Mahiro already knew who the boyfriend was, but him not knowing makes his character a lot more interesting. If he gains the knowledge, would he go after Yoshino's life as well for being the boyfriend? I wonder. XD

And I've been wrong like three times by theorizing just from the preview, but here goes nothing... Yoshino builds a time machine, takes Hakaze's bones with him to the past island, switches the bones with Hakaze, and voila, in two years Samon finds Hakaze's bones.

Now if only I can explain where Hakaze's bones originated from... but hey, gotta have Hakaze alive if we want the story to progess, no?


Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami99 View Post
I'm loving this series. Probably the best of the season (yes, even better than chuunibyou).
I'm feeling more and more the same. I personally thought Shin Sekai Yori started out with a big bang, but it stumbling through its narrative while Zetsuen continually picking up steam with every episode, I have a feeling in the end Zetsuen will be my top pick of the season.... if only Sakurasou didn't exist. Still of two minds which I like more this season.

Goddamit, why must I like Okada-sensei's anime so much? lol
__________________

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 18:57   Link #590
shinigami99
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Britannia
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Lol, got fooled last episode. Thought Mahiro already knew who the boyfriend was, but him not knowing makes his character a lot more interesting. If he gains the knowledge, would he go after Yoshino's life as well for being the boyfriend? I wonder. XD

And I've been wrong like three times by theorizing just from the preview, but here goes nothing... Yoshino builds a time machine, takes Hakaze's bones with him to the past island, switches the bones with Hakaze, and voila, in two years Samon finds Hakaze's bones.

Now if only I can explain where Hakaze's bones originated from... but hey, gotta have Hakaze alive if we want the story to progess, no?

Lol this is similar to (Don't read if you haven't watched all of Steins;gate yet)

Spoiler for Steins;gate spoilers:


It can probably work. At least I can't think of any other way right now.

This is 2-cour though, there is still a lot of story to go. Something tells me that Mahiro and Yoshino are not going to be the best of friends for the entire series. At some point, there is going to be a conflict, and they will go there separate ways for a while. Based on what I've seen from the characters so far, Yoshino will probably side with Hakaze, and Mahiro will break away unless Hakaze can somehow find Aika's killer. In addition, if Yoshino reveals his secret, that can also be a source of separation between the two of them.

Maybe Hakaze will fall for Yoshino :P lol
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 20:02   Link #591
GundamZZ
残念美人
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Well, you haven't explained why Hakaze would fall for Yoshino.

They never meet in person. You should provide some reason, such as the super confident Hakaze never rely on someone else. Once she finds something she cannot solve, she gives up. Yoshino steps in as her prince charming, but he doesn't loves her back. So, she calls her clans from past. Blackmailing them so they can get rid of her rival. They underestimate the difficulty and got wiped out unexpectedly. Time disruption and world reset.
__________________
流麗のヒステリア Hysteria of flowing beautifully
三つ腕のリヒティ Lichty of three arms
重剣のクロエ Chloe of giant sword
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 20:06   Link #592
shinigami99
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Britannia
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ View Post
Well, you haven't explained why Hakaze would fall for Yoshino.

They never meet in person. You should provide some reason, such as the super confident Hakaze never rely on someone else. Once she finds something she cannot solve, she gives up. Yoshino steps in as her prince charming, but he doesn't loves her back. So, she calls her clans from past. Blackmailing them so they can get rid of her rival. They underestimate the difficulty and got wiped out unexpectedly. Time disruption and world reset.


Definitely not going to happen but it can make good fanfiction lol. Well, obviously I can't say for certain that it's not possible, but that would be deception of the highest order and also major mindf**k
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 04:04   Link #593
Blaat
AS member for 10 years
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
I wish people on this forum would stop posting spoilers and pretend its speculation...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
I'm feeling more and more the same. I personally thought Shin Sekai Yori started out with a big bang, but it stumbling through its narrative while Zetsuen continually picking up steam with every episode, I have a feeling in the end Zetsuen will be my top pick of the season...
I don't think this will happen for two reasons I thought the current arc was the highpoint of the manga (I personally did not care for much of the development after this arc) and at some point Bones will have to write anime original material (not just flashbacks) and their current track record is pretty poor so when that happens I expect a ****storm.
__________________
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 04:59   Link #594
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
I don't think this will happen for two reasons I thought the current arc was the highpoint of the manga (I personally did not care for much of the development after this arc) and at some point Bones will have to write anime original material (not just flashbacks) and their current track record is pretty poor so when that happens I expect a ****storm.
As long as the person who write the anime original isn’t the one who’s responsible for Eureka 7 AO, I’ll gladly give Bones a chance.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 06:07   Link #595
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
I don't think this will happen for two reasons I thought the current arc was the highpoint of the manga (I personally did not care for much of the development after this arc) and at some point Bones will have to write anime original material (not just flashbacks) and their current track record is pretty poor so when that happens I expect a ****storm.
They are already showing signs of faltering (IE some of the previous eps, which, you should know which I mean)....I don't think they can last right until resolution of Aika's death.
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 06:36   Link #596
blewin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
but if a time machine thing works for Hakaze, then can't they also bring Aika back to life?
__________________

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 08:40   Link #597
Pacify
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Aussie
Age: 27
Gotta feel sorry for poor old Salmon, he must be wondering what sort of nut-cases he is dealing with.

Didn't expect this series to be any good, definitely far exceeding my expectations. Can't believe how many good series there are this season, its insane
Pacify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 22:28   Link #598
SQA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacify View Post
Gotta feel sorry for poor old Salmon, he must be wondering what sort of nut-cases he is dealing with.

Didn't expect this series to be any good, definitely far exceeding my expectations. Can't believe how many good series there are this season, its insane
The fate of the entire world (and their lives) are on the line, and Samon has to deal with two guys ready to change all of human history over the Boyfriend of a girl that's been dead for a year.

Dude couldn't have planned for this no matter how much he tried.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 22:56   Link #599
OkamiNoKaze
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Now that they're going to introduced time travel into the mix, Aika's murderer could be her own brother, or even herself,
on another note, I hope they some how reference my favorite passage from Hamelot,

"KING CLAUDIUS

Where is Polonius?

HAMLET

In heaven; send hither to see: if your messenger
find him not there, seek him i' the other place
yourself. But indeed, if you find him not within
this month, you shall nose him as you go up the
stairs into the lobby."

Never before was "Go to Hell" stated so eliquently
__________________

Last edited by OkamiNoKaze; 2012-12-04 at 23:22.
OkamiNoKaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 07:30   Link #600
-Sho-
~Omedetô~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Somewhere between heaven and hell !
That was great. Samon's funny faces were priceless
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bones, gangan, magic, mystery, shounen, tragedy, zetsuen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.