AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-11-10, 02:44   Link #1161
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Neu Herzogtum Zeon
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
If you are in the NA server I could team up with you, unfortunately I have a clan already so I can't join anything like that.

EDIT: If you guys are all going to go SEA server I could probably start an account there.
Most of us are on NA. SEA will give me a ping of 500+, which is terrible beyond words

- Tak
__________________
- Flight to Brazil? $1,500
- FIFA Stadium Ticket? $500
- Witnessing Coach Joachim Lw crack a smile at the World-Cup Final? PRICELESS


There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is Master Card.


"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 02:47   Link #1162
LeoXiao
提倡自我工業化
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vereinigte Staaten
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Most of us are on NA. SEA will give me a ping of 500+, which is terrible beyond words

- Tak
Ah, I hadn't thought of that. I already get 150-300 ping in the US as it is.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 02:58   Link #1163
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Neu Herzogtum Zeon
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
Ah, I hadn't thought of that. I already get 150-300 ping in the US as it is.
Well, what is your in-game ID so I could add you up.

- Tak
__________________
- Flight to Brazil? $1,500
- FIFA Stadium Ticket? $500
- Witnessing Coach Joachim Lw crack a smile at the World-Cup Final? PRICELESS


There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is Master Card.


"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 07:59   Link #1164
Marina2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Hmm, just wonder something....

How many crew does M3 Lee need?

Since it got 2 guns, the duty for the crew will be

- 1 Commander
- 1 Driver
- 2 Gunners
- 2 Loaders
- 1 Radio operator

7 people total....so, the first year team should have one more member? or the girls on the left side of driver (who act as radio operator) will act as loader too?
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic44739_1.gif
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 09:34   Link #1165
Znail
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Hmm, just wonder something....

How many crew does M3 Lee need?

Since it got 2 guns, the duty for the crew will be

- 1 Commander
- 1 Driver
- 2 Gunners
- 2 Loaders
- 1 Radio operator

7 people total....so, the first year team should have one more member? or the girls on the left side of driver (who act as radio operator) will act as loader too?
I think they skip the dedicated radio operator as the ones they have doesn't really require a crew member to dedicate her time to it.
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 09:47   Link #1166
sandhy88
Faithfull Reader
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Surabaya, Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Hmm, just wonder something....

How many crew does M3 Lee need?

Since it got 2 guns, the duty for the crew will be

- 1 Commander
- 1 Driver
- 2 Gunners
- 2 Loaders
- 1 Radio operator

7 people total....so, the first year team should have one more member? or the girls on the left side of driver (who act as radio operator) will act as loader too?
From what I saw at Eps. 5 :
There is 3 at the Turret so: 1 Commander, 1 Gunner, 1 Loader.
And 3 at the below: 1 Driver, 1 Gunner, 1 Radio Operator.
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 10:27   Link #1167
Seiryuu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
I found out something odd the other day. A friend of mine saw an ep of this, and he said that the word a certain fansub group used for friend was wrong; there's a masculine and feminine term for friend, and the word used ("freund") is the masculine term.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 10:48   Link #1168
scr
my sides are in orbit
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
From the Anglerfish Team character song:

パンツァーは人生 (Panzer is life)
人生はパンツァー (Life is panzer)
これがわたしの戦車みち (That is my way of tanks.)

I totally lol'd. That's something that only Yukari will say.
__________________
If there's a Final Fantasy game that I must put my personal seal of disapproval on, it's Crisis Core. I mean, just look at how this Genesis Rhapsodos dude is raping the canon. It's bad. As in, fanfiction bad.
scr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 11:00   Link #1169
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by scr View Post
From the Anglerfish Team character song:

パンツァーは人生 (Panzer is life)
人生はパンツァー (Life is panzer)
これがわたしの戦車みち (That is my way of tanks.)

I totally lol'd. That's something that only Yukari will say.
My japanese is limited, but I also lol'd at that. Oh Yukari, why are you so perfect

Btw, what else does she say in her stanza? I understand some parts referring to 76mm guns, Schurzen, Sevastopol and Ardennes, but not sure how she's referring to them.
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 11:16   Link #1170
Random Wanderer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
I found out something odd the other day. A friend of mine saw an ep of this, and he said that the word a certain fansub group used for friend was wrong; there's a masculine and feminine term for friend, and the word used ("freund") is the masculine term.
If you're talking about the group that randomly inserts German into their subs, there's no reason to be surprised. They're even getting the Japanese to English translations wrong (possibly on purpose... they're weird like that), so I can't imagine they'd do any better with Japanese to German.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
My japanese is limited, but I also lol'd at that. Oh Yukari, why are you so perfect
Yukari's fun all right, but for now I'm going to stick with my sleepy Mako.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 11:55   Link #1171
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Doing Anzu's paperwork.
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
My japanese is limited, but I also lol'd at that. Oh Yukari, why are you so perfect

Btw, what else does she say in her stanza? I understand some parts referring to 76mm guns, Schurzen, Sevastopol and Ardennes, but not sure how she's referring to them.
In the spirit of friendship, Lowe, you can have her. I'll try (and hilariously fail) for Hana. :3

... Also if Yukari had a Shinki, she'd totally have a Zelnograd.
__________________
~Speaking my mind, even when it costs me~
One must forgive one's enemies, but not before they are hanged.Heinrich Heine.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 12:07   Link #1172
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
In the spirit of friendship, Lowe, you can have her. I'll try (and hilariously fail) for Hana. :3

... Also if Yukari had a Shinki, she'd totally have a Zelnograd.
No no no no no. Yukari wants friends, the more the merrier ( ). Of course, her heart is another matter entirely

Also, World of Tank's weekly Fan Art Spotlight #46 just featured a GuP fanart
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 12:46   Link #1173
Kamui04
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
If you're talking about the group that randomly inserts German into their subs, there's no reason to be surprised. They're even getting the Japanese to English translations wrong (possibly on purpose... they're weird like that), so I can't imagine they'd do any better with Japanese to German.
.
Lol that's why I tend to avoid that certain group whenever there are other subs available. I have a intermediate level in japanese and depends on the show if I can watch it raw or subbed, but watching shows subbed by them I would catch a lot basic mistakes.
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 13:27   Link #1174
LeoXiao
提倡自我工業化
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Vereinigte Staaten
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Well, what is your in-game ID so I could add you up.

- Tak
I'm LeoXiao[CCCP2] ingame.

So no new episode this week?
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 14:21   Link #1175
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoXiao View Post
I'm LeoXiao[CCCP2] ingame.

So no new episode this week?
We get episode 5.5, which is technically new as we don't know what it'll cover. But yeah, the conclusion to the Sherman fight will have to wait for another week.
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 14:57   Link #1176
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
I thought 5.5 is just a recap episode due to the delay of episode 6?
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 16:25   Link #1177
Random Wanderer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
No no no no no. Yukari wants friends, the more the merrier ( ). Of course, her heart is another matter entirely
I'm sorry, but Yukari's heart already belongs to tanks. No one else can take their place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I thought 5.5 is just a recap episode due to the delay of episode 6?
To my knowledge, the actual content of 5.5 has not been announced. The idea that it'll be a recap episode was an assumption rather than a statement by anyone who would know.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 16:43   Link #1178
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
I'm sorry, but Yukari's heart already belongs to tanks. No one else can take their place.
So this is what it feels when the one you like only has eyes for your best friend
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 16:46   Link #1179
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
I would actually say Yukari might want to be more than friends with Miho.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 17:04   Link #1180
Tak
☭ автомат Калашникова ☭
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Neu Herzogtum Zeon
Yukari and Setsuna from 00 would make great buddies.

- Tak
__________________
- Flight to Brazil? $1,500
- FIFA Stadium Ticket? $500
- Witnessing Coach Joachim Lw crack a smile at the World-Cup Final? PRICELESS


There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there is Master Card.


"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, gup, military, original anime, slice of life, sports, tanks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.