AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-06-02, 15:00   Link #401
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindialai
it doesn't seem like Yuuri likes Wolfram, he finds him very annoying on the other hand he's pretty friendly with Conrad.
I smell a love triangle.
Old 2004-06-02, 19:36   Link #402
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindialai
it doesn't seem like Yuuri likes Wolfram, he finds him very annoying on the other hand he's pretty friendly with Conrad.
I think their bickering is more a sign of burgeoning friendship than anything else. Conrad happens to be much more easygoing than Wolfram, so naturally his relationship with Yuuri is somewhat different.
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-03, 02:13   Link #403
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX
I think their bickering is more a sign of burgeoning friendship than anything else. Conrad happens to be much more easygoing than Wolfram, so naturally his relationship with Yuuri is somewhat different.
Well... i suppose yuuri takes wolflam as a friend but it really does seem that Wolflam wasn't too please with yuuri wanting to take back his proposal... I think that he was angry at that that's why he locked himself in the closet ... too embarassed to admit it I suppose... but I'm pretty sure that there's something going on with Conrad and Yuuri...

Furthermore, I haven't watched many S-Ais... but isn't there always one macho guy and one not so macho... if that's the case then Wolflam and Yuuri aren't a match but Yuuri and Conrad is... although any indication of whether Yuuri is in fact gay or not is still yet to be stated as fact.... but since this is the 6th ep... i doubt any of this is going to be resolved... prolly just the bits of how he rules his country
Old 2004-06-06, 10:08   Link #404
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Refering to my last post and the post above..... if anyone has seen those shots... see what I mean

Spoiler:

Aaaaahhh.... i wanna see.. what's going on... so was that the last episode?
Old 2004-06-06, 16:02   Link #405
Karala

Ahhh! The last episode was great! But I'm really starting to see a love triangle! Hmm... I don't know anymore, I use to be all Yuuri x Wolf but like other people, it seems Yuuri just views Wolf as a good friend, even though you can tell Wolf likes Yuuri... but with Yuuri and Conrad, there are hints that Yuuri likes Conrad, and Conrad likes Yuuri... now I'm not sure if it can be viewed as liking the other in that sort of way, because I still sort of view it as a brother type relationship, but I can see how many people would see it differently... blah, I just don't know... I'm still am all for Yuuri and Wolf but I can't quite see it happening as much as I would like to, I don't really like the idea of Conrad and Yuuri, but it sort of seems more plausible.

Episode 10 was great though I can feel the Wolf jealously (and love for Yuuri), the Yuuri x Conrad vibes and the Gunter and Gwendel love, hehe...

Spoiler:
Karala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 16:55   Link #406
hawick

How come some people can watch episodes past episode 6? Or do you mean RAW?

So far, this series is very good, i especially like episode 5, don' tknow why but it's very hilarius when Yuuri dances with that little girl. Episode 6 was good too, at the end where he finds out the guy was a criminal and they have to face eachother.
hawick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-06, 20:45   Link #407
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawick
How come some people can watch episodes past episode 6? Or do you mean RAW?

So far, this series is very good, i especially like episode 5, don' tknow why but it's very hilarius when Yuuri dances with that little girl. Episode 6 was good too, at the end where he finds out the guy was a criminal and they have to face eachother.
They probably watching raw and some watching chinese sub, I think. ^^

I myself understand a bit japanese but I rather wait for good translation, so I won't be missing the jokes. Specially jokes about Gunther ^^. Gwendall also getting funnier and funnier each episode. ^^
Old 2004-06-07, 01:43   Link #408
hawick

is it me or is Yuuri falling for Conrad?

And does anyone know the exact age for Conrad. He looked the same when Yuuri was still inside his mom. It's as if he's never aged.

But he's still cool.
Old 2004-06-07, 10:21   Link #409
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

I think that Conrad's true age was mentioned earlier in this thread, so if you look back a couple of pages, you'll probably be able to find it. He's not entirely human, IIRC--it makes sense that he wouldn't age like an ordinary person.

Haha, Conrad is the only guy who I assumed would be undeniably straight. Time is starting to prove me wrong, I guess. But when it comes to couples, Conrad/Yuuri is almost as cute as Yuuri/Wolf. ^_^
Old 2004-06-07, 10:34   Link #410
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

nah conrad/yuuri is not cute. conrad/yuuri would be corny or take the humor out of it and turn it into some gay romance show
Old 2004-06-07, 12:16   Link #411
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

With the way things are progressing from ep 10, I'm afraid it might end at ep 14. I like Conrad but I prefer Wolfram and Yuuri pairing. The best is still Gwendel and Gunter. I still can't get over that 'scene' from ep 10.

Don't know why I usually like the kind of characters like Conrad but this time I can't stop thinking 'Gwendel is so fine'.

Grifis
Old 2004-06-07, 15:32   Link #412
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Spoiler:

I would *never* have seen that coming, but it sounds hilarious. I can't wait until the next few episodes are subbed. ^_^
Old 2004-06-10, 20:24   Link #413
Erroll

I hope it's more than 14 eps. They usually end a series at 14 so I hope it's going on. There's like 7 or 8 books out, right. They could do a long series on something like that.

Edit. I meant they usually end at ep. 13 not 14. *smacks typo*

Last edited by Erroll; 2004-06-11 at 18:34.
Erroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-10, 21:40   Link #414
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Well, 14 episodes are better than 10 (which is what most people originally thought it would be). And there's always the possibility of a second season.
Old 2004-06-11, 11:21   Link #415
Riese
Brutal Killer Math Logic

Send a message via ICQ to Riese
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX
Well, 14 episodes are better than 10 (which is what most people originally thought it would be). And there's always the possibility of a second season.
Good news, on NHK's webpage, the 14th episode isn't labelled as the last one! =D

Sakura: You're all just jealous because the voices don't talk to you.
Riese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-11, 18:36   Link #416
Erroll

Yay! More Mao for everyone!!!
Erroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-12, 16:05   Link #417
hawick

I hope it'll be some 50 episode series, or hopefully 100+ episodes, like Inuyasha.
Old 2004-06-12, 16:48   Link #418
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Haha, that's bit excessive. IMO, Inuyasha would be a much better series if it had been restricted to 70 or 80 episodes.
Old 2004-06-13, 11:58   Link #419
dragonstar13
Busy

I hope its 24 episodes
I hope its 24 episodes
I hope its 24 episodes
I hope its 24 episodes

If it's more, I'd be a very happy camper
dragonstar13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-14, 23:38   Link #420
cindialai