AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Critique of Episode 33
10: Amazing... 5 16.13%
9 out of 10: Excellent... 6 19.35%
8 out of 10: Very Good... 14 45.16%
7 out of 10: Good... 2 6.45%
6 out of 10: Average... 2 6.45%
5 out of 10: Below Average... 1 3.23%
4 out of 10: Poor... 1 3.23%
3 out of 10: Bad... 0 0%
2 out of 10: Very Bad... 0 0%
1 out of 10: Torturous... 0 0%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-27, 06:34   Link #21
coodie29
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to coodie29
seen all the adele wears except for sparrow... T_T
coodie29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 06:40   Link #22
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hargenteen
Age: 25
I kinda wish the G-Bounder boosters on the Adele were the same mint color as its frame. The white kinda throws it off. Why is it still on a SFS anyway? Wouldn't those boosters provide atmospheric flight capabilities?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 06:51   Link #23
coodie29
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to coodie29
i guess it's just for high mobility..
coodie29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 07:24   Link #24
Meltyred
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
You got me all excited to see that, instead...it turned out to be a Genoace II.

To make things worse, the Federation is STILL using the 110% ineffective Titus parts...on the Adele...

Seriously? No wonder the Federation is losing.
yes, it is a miracle Obright ain't dead yet.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 07:36   Link #25
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
I find it funny that Zeheart hasn't connected the dots yet.

The Gundam is piloted by a kid. Whose kid do you supposed is that?
ReddyRedWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 07:43   Link #26
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
yes, it is a miracle Obright ain't dead yet.
It's skills or might have studies his lover's notes in how to improve geonace performace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
I find it funny that Zeheart hasn't connected the dots yet.

The Gundam is piloted by a kid. Whose kid do you supposed is that?
Yeah, I am surprised as well. Then again, he might be thinking his friend's child does not have X-Rounder powers and is a civilian.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 08:17   Link #27
casval cehack
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I kinda wish the G-Bounder boosters on the Adele were the same mint color as its frame. The white kinda throws it off. Why is it still on a SFS anyway? Wouldn't those boosters provide atmospheric flight capabilities?
In episode 18, the boosters can only provide thrust for jump boosts in an atmosphere.
__________________
casval cehack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 10:27   Link #28
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
More like ARGHH!!!
Spoiler for Super Pirate Gundam Debut Next Week:
For a second there,
What I seen is above.

What I think may be: Pilot of that Dark Hound is 2nd coming of Zabyne Charles.(Freaking crazy guy.)
__________________
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 11:49   Link #29
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Curious that both Flit and Zeheart noticed the supposed "testing" of the earthlings by the vegans. Took them decades, but the earthlings are now actively seeking the Age System and even has a Spriggan ace ready for the gundam. Maybe the 40% territorial loss spooked the EFF.

Nice touch on probably Shanalua's MS in the foreground during the Diva's departure to luna scene.
Haven't seen the episode but that doesn't make any sense.

I mean all of the Federation's weapons have been derived from the AGE System itself. Hell it might as well be the Adam of everything the Federation has built for its military.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 11:57   Link #30
Revolutionist
Puppet Master
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Behind You
Zeheart is such an idiot.

His battle with Kio could've played out so much differently in his favor had he been a bit smarter about it. All he had to do was tell Kio he was friends with his father and mother. That right there would have thrown Kio into a state of shock. He could've tried other forms of mind rape on him, like trying to play the sympathetic card. But no, instead he chooses to be a jerk about the whole spy thing, pissing Kio off and making him power up his X-Rounda skills...
__________________
I cannot give you back your homes, or restore your dead to life, but perhaps I can give you justice, in the name of our King. ~ Ned Stark
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 12:00   Link #31
aeriolewinters
Gin-Sama no Tameni!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Balanga City, Bataan, Philippines
Send a message via Yahoo to aeriolewinters
I don't think Zeheart knows that Kio is Asemu's son. He might even know wrong about Asemu, that he didn't have a son, because of his knowledge of the events of Asemu's last mission
__________________
Mercury Lampe
aeriolewinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 12:22   Link #32
quagmire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
I don't think Zeheart knows that Kio is Asemu's son. He might even know wrong about Asemu, that he didn't have a son, because of his knowledge of the events of Asemu's last mission
He did identify Flit when they engaged back in the 2nd gen arc with his X Rounder skills..... He also recognized Flit being in the Age 3 back when he first fought Kio.

Even if Zeheart doesn't know it is Asemu's son, he has to know there is an Asuno in there. As they know only the Asuno's pilot the Gundams. Which means there is some kind of relation to Asemu.....

Last edited by quagmire; 2012-05-27 at 13:21.
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 13:22   Link #33
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At your house fixing A/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
He did identify Flit when they engaged back in the 2nd gen arc with his X Rounder skills..... He also recognized Flit being in the Age 3 back when he first fought Kio.

Even if Zeheart doesn't know it is Asemu's son, he has to know there is an Asuno in there. As they know only the Asuno's pilot the Gundams. Which means there is some kind of relation to Asemu.....
's sister Yunoa?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 14:11   Link #34
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
At the end of the episode I wondered when the Diva entered earth, until I remembered Asemu's arc
X-rounder's ability is getting closer to omniscience, if Kio starts gambling he'd make a fortune.
Wonder who Dark Hound's pilot is. A predictable plot twist would be a brainwashed Asemu
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 14:53   Link #35
FerrusManus
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
At the end of the episode I wondered when the Diva entered earth, until I remembered Asemu's arc
X-rounder's ability is getting closer to omniscience, if Kio starts gambling he'd make a fortune.
Wonder who Dark Hound's pilot is. A predictable plot twist would be a brainwashed Asemu
Why brainwashed? He is a pirate by choice.
FerrusManus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 18:52   Link #36
xellos2099
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
It is interesting Filt former aide is still calling Filt commander and report to him like the old days. The idea of federation taking control of Age and gundam seems interesting.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 18:56   Link #37
quagmire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
It is interesting Filt former aide is still calling Filt commander and report to him like the old days. The idea of federation taking control of Age and gundam seems interesting.
If that happened earlier in the series, I would be highly suspicious of the federation somehow screwing up and letting the Vagen get intel on it to build their own AGE system, etc. Then again with all the time skips, it still could happen.....
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 19:15   Link #38
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
He did identify Flit when they engaged back in the 2nd gen arc with his X Rounder skills..... He also recognized Flit being in the Age 3 back when he first fought Kio.

Even if Zeheart doesn't know it is Asemu's son, he has to know there is an Asuno in there. As they know only the Asuno's pilot the Gundams. Which means there is some kind of relation to Asemu.....
But exactly how would Zeheart know?

He's been in cold sleep and probably didn't wake up until the few years before the invasion and by that point Flit fell off the radar to build the new gundam.

So Zeheart wouldn't have much knowledge about Asemu, especially since he's recorded as KIA/MIA.

He knew it was Flit because he felt Flit before but Kio is a completely new guy and since Asmeu was never an x-rounder to begin with he wouldn't have anything to reference by.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 19:26   Link #39
quagmire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
But exactly how would Zeheart know?

He's been in cold sleep and probably didn't wake up until the few years before the invasion and by that point Flit fell off the radar to build the new gundam.

So Zeheart wouldn't have much knowledge about Asemu, especially since he's recorded as KIA/MIA.

He knew it was Flit because he felt Flit before but Kio is a completely new guy and since Asmeu was never an x-rounder to begin with he wouldn't have anything to reference by.
Again the knowledge that the Asuno's control the Gundams. While it may not have been Asemu's son, it had to be a blood relative. Especially now that Zeheart now knows it's a kid in the Gundam.

It wouldn't be friend like of Zeheart to go kill his family. " Oh hey Asemu buddy, I killed off your family so we could hang out more. "
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 19:55   Link #40
ion475
にこにこにー
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: 国立音ノ木坂学院
As far as the episode...

1. The battle, well, Kio saves the day this time, so for once, Jaburo survived...
2. Zeheart turns from a crazy X-Rounder into a zako in no time...yes, Kio is strong, but whatever happen to the Zeheart that nearly destroy AGE-2?
3. The loli finally appears. Will see Zeheart kill her first or get kill first...
4. And of course, Space Pirate!
__________________
ion475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly episode discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.