AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Critique of Episode 33
10: Amazing... 5 16.13%
9 out of 10: Excellent... 6 19.35%
8 out of 10: Very Good... 14 45.16%
7 out of 10: Good... 2 6.45%
6 out of 10: Average... 2 6.45%
5 out of 10: Below Average... 1 3.23%
4 out of 10: Poor... 1 3.23%
3 out of 10: Bad... 0 0%
2 out of 10: Very Bad... 0 0%
1 out of 10: Torturous... 0 0%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-05-27, 06:34   Link #21
coodie29

Send a message via Yahoo to coodie29
seen all the adele wears except for sparrow... T_T
coodie29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 06:40   Link #22
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!

I kinda wish the G-Bounder boosters on the Adele were the same mint color as its frame. The white kinda throws it off. Why is it still on a SFS anyway? Wouldn't those boosters provide atmospheric flight capabilities?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 06:51   Link #23
coodie29

Send a message via Yahoo to coodie29
i guess it's just for high mobility..
coodie29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 07:24   Link #24
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
You got me all excited to see that, instead...it turned out to be a Genoace II.

To make things worse, the Federation is STILL using the 110% ineffective Titus parts...on the Adele...

Seriously? No wonder the Federation is losing.
yes, it is a miracle Obright ain't dead yet.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 07:36   Link #25
ReddyRedWolf

I find it funny that Zeheart hasn't connected the dots yet.

The Gundam is piloted by a kid. Whose kid do you supposed is that?
ReddyRedWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 07:43   Link #26
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
yes, it is a miracle Obright ain't dead yet.
It's skills or might have studies his lover's notes in how to improve geonace performace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
I find it funny that Zeheart hasn't connected the dots yet.

The Gundam is piloted by a kid. Whose kid do you supposed is that?
Yeah, I am surprised as well. Then again, he might be thinking his friend's child does not have X-Rounder powers and is a civilian.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 08:17   Link #27
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I kinda wish the G-Bounder boosters on the Adele were the same mint color as its frame. The white kinda throws it off. Why is it still on a SFS anyway? Wouldn't those boosters provide atmospheric flight capabilities?
In episode 18, the boosters can only provide thrust for jump boosts in an atmosphere.
Old 2012-05-27, 10:27   Link #28
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
More like ARGHH!!!
Spoiler for Super Pirate Gundam Debut Next Week:
For a second there,
What I seen is above.

What I think may be: Pilot of that Dark Hound is 2nd coming of Zabyne Charles.(Freaking crazy guy.)
Old 2012-05-27, 11:49   Link #29
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Curious that both Flit and Zeheart noticed the supposed "testing" of the earthlings by the vegans. Took them decades, but the earthlings are now actively seeking the Age System and even has a Spriggan ace ready for the gundam. Maybe the 40% territorial loss spooked the EFF.

Nice touch on probably Shanalua's MS in the foreground during the Diva's departure to luna scene.
Haven't seen the episode but that doesn't make any sense.

I mean all of the Federation's weapons have been derived from the AGE System itself. Hell it might as well be the Adam of everything the Federation has built for its military.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 11:57   Link #30
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Zeheart is such an idiot.

His battle with Kio could've played out so much differently in his favor had he been a bit smarter about it. All he had to do was tell Kio he was friends with his father and mother. That right there would have thrown Kio into a state of shock. He could've tried other forms of mind rape on him, like trying to play the sympathetic card. But no, instead he chooses to be a jerk about the whole spy thing, pissing Kio off and making him power up his X-Rounda skills...
Old 2012-05-27, 12:00   Link #31
aeriolewinters
Gin-Sama no Tameni!

Send a message via Yahoo to aeriolewinters
I don't think Zeheart knows that Kio is Asemu's son. He might even know wrong about Asemu, that he didn't have a son, because of his knowledge of the events of Asemu's last mission
Old 2012-05-27, 12:22   Link #32
quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
I don't think Zeheart knows that Kio is Asemu's son. He might even know wrong about Asemu, that he didn't have a son, because of his knowledge of the events of Asemu's last mission
He did identify Flit when they engaged back in the 2nd gen arc with his X Rounder skills..... He also recognized Flit being in the Age 3 back when he first fought Kio.

Even if Zeheart doesn't know it is Asemu's son, he has to know there is an Asuno in there. As they know only the Asuno's pilot the Gundams. Which means there is some kind of relation to Asemu.....

Last edited by quagmire; 2012-05-27 at 13:21.
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 13:22   Link #33
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
He did identify Flit when they engaged back in the 2nd gen arc with his X Rounder skills..... He also recognized Flit being in the Age 3 back when he first fought Kio.

Even if Zeheart doesn't know it is Asemu's son, he has to know there is an Asuno in there. As they know only the Asuno's pilot the Gundams. Which means there is some kind of relation to Asemu.....
's sister Yunoa?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 14:11   Link #34
Awrya
U mad?

At the end of the episode I wondered when the Diva entered earth, until I remembered Asemu's arc
X-rounder's ability is getting closer to omniscience, if Kio starts gambling he'd make a fortune.
Wonder who Dark Hound's pilot is. A predictable plot twist would be a brainwashed Asemu
Old 2012-05-27, 14:53   Link #35
FerrusManus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
At the end of the episode I wondered when the Diva entered earth, until I remembered Asemu's arc
X-rounder's ability is getting closer to omniscience, if Kio starts gambling he'd make a fortune.
Wonder who Dark Hound's pilot is. A predictable plot twist would be a brainwashed Asemu
Why brainwashed? He is a pirate by choice.
FerrusManus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 18:52   Link #36
xellos2099

It is interesting Filt former aide is still calling Filt commander and report to him like the old days. The idea of federation taking control of Age and gundam seems interesting.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 18:56   Link #37
quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
It is interesting Filt former aide is still calling Filt commander and report to him like the old days. The idea of federation taking control of Age and gundam seems interesting.
If that happened earlier in the series, I would be highly suspicious of the federation somehow screwing up and letting the Vagen get intel on it to build their own AGE system, etc. Then again with all the time skips, it still could happen.....
Old 2012-05-27, 19:15   Link #38
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by quagmire View Post

But exactly how would Zeheart know?

He's been in cold sleep and probably didn't wake up until the few years before the invasion and by that point Flit fell off the radar to build the new gundam.

So Zeheart wouldn't have much knowledge about Asemu, especially since he's recorded as KIA/MIA.

He knew it was Flit because he felt Flit before but Kio is a completely new guy and since Asmeu was never an x-rounder to begin with he wouldn't have anything to reference by.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-27, 19:26   Link #39
quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
But exactly how would Zeheart know?

He's been in cold sleep and probably didn't wake up until the few years before the invasion and by that point Flit fell off the radar to build the new gundam.

So Zeheart wouldn't have much knowledge about Asemu, especially since he's recorded as KIA/MIA.

He knew it was Flit because he felt Flit before but Kio is a completely new guy and since Asmeu was never an x-rounder to begin with he wouldn't have anything to reference by.
Again the knowledge that the Asuno's control the Gundams. While it may not have been Asemu's son, it had to be a blood relative. Especially now that Zeheart now knows it's a kid in the Gundam.

It wouldn't be friend like of Zeheart to go kill his family. " Oh hey Asemu buddy, I killed off your family so we could hang out more. "
Old 2012-05-27, 19:55   Link #40
ion475
にこにこにー

As far as the episode...

1. The battle, well, Kio saves the day this time, so for once, Jaburo survived...
2. Zeheart turns from a crazy X-Rounder into a zako in no time...yes, Kio is strong, but whatever happen to the Zeheart that nearly destroy AGE-2?
3. The loli finally appears. Will see Zeheart kill her first or get kill first...
4. And of course, Space Pirate!

Tags
weekly episode discussion