AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-09, 10:55   Link #21
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
Well, Kankurou has a second doll on his back, and he is controlling Karasu with only one hand...

What a bloody great chapter though. Roll on next week :P
How in the hell did you noticied that do you read it with a microscope Greyarea-san
Old 2004-04-09, 10:55   Link #22
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
I know but i have a feeling it won't go that way.
Yeah you're right, nothing has really been happening to people's expectations. Kishimoto might have Kimi transform into some super demon or something for all we know, lol.

What i really want to know is why Gaara and his siblings are there to begin with. I wonder if they were heading to the leaf village or something.
Old 2004-04-09, 10:58   Link #23
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
How in the hell did you noticied that do you read it with a microscope Greyarea-san
No, Im just not blind....

You really should remove that image from you sig, its showing in all your posts and people reading, say, the episode 78 discussion are now getting the latest manga spoiler thrown in their face :/
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 11:06   Link #24
Nine Devil

hmm yeah i should, still will change it later on too it
Old 2004-04-09, 11:08   Link #25
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
Well, Kankurou has a second doll on his back, and he is controlling Karasu with only one hand...

What a bloody great chapter though. Roll on next week :P

ahh GreyArea, you're bloody brilliant i never noticed that and now i want the next chapter even more

edit: didnt see the 2nd page of this thread
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 11:10   Link #26
Vstylex
Resident Dumbass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merco

Do we really want to see some of the most interesting characters die?
Nope just choji since he specifically says If he takes the pill he will die....Also having them saved at the last minute to me lessens the sacrifice Neji made to beat Spidey.I mean he has 2 holes in his body and is probaly on the verge of death...While everybody else is coming out of this relatively unharmed...
Vstylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 11:14   Link #27
Nine Devil

quoted from another forum whahhaha this made me laugh and think

Quote:
man, kimimaro first dealt with a kyuubi freak, then with a drunken taijutsu freak, now he's got a sand freak. then again, kimimaro might be freakier than all of them.
Old 2004-04-09, 11:21   Link #28
CommS007

Will Lee attack Gaara in his drunkenness, I wonder

And well too bad that Shika did not had enough chakra to finish it, he just needs to grow a little bit more neh?

Hmmm a new move for Gaara...

A rolling spike sand ball vs Kimi Spiky Bone ball Maybe, maybe not :3
Old 2004-04-09, 11:29   Link #29
sasukeXoro
scratch n' sniff avatar

being saved by the sound, now thats a bummer, and a bummer for choji and neji too! If the sound guys didnt stop at the gap to pick up some new threads, maybe those two would still be alive? eh.

anyways, since temari rescused shika, even though shika owned her during the chunnin exam, rescuse sex is in order here, which, according to TV (think i saw it on CSI) is 1000 times better than make up sex. I guess its beacuse its "rewarding" in so many ways. I dont have the raw, so i guess that didnt happen yet and is probally going to be the front cover of 213.
sasukeXoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 11:58   Link #30
wb_hicks

damn this chptr was so full of twist. gaara back so now kimi has to take on the demon boy for the sand. i wonder if their new outfits mean they went up in rank. cant wait to read it translated.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 12:01   Link #31
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukeXoro
being saved by the sound, now thats a bummer, and a bummer for choji and neji too! If the sound guys didnt stop at the gap to pick up some new threads, maybe those two would still be alive? eh.

sand, not sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommS007
Will Lee attack Gaara in his drunkenness, I wonder
it looks to me like Lee might have sobered up just before trying the Omote Renge (maybe when he got stabbed in the arm) as he seems to be less "silly" and it looks like his rosie red cheeks have gone
Old 2004-04-09, 12:02   Link #32
El Diablo

Send a message via AIM to El Diablo Send a message via MSN to El Diablo Send a message via Yahoo to El Diablo
The opponents the sand get have come off quite predictable. Gaara and Temari rescuing people from previous fights and Kankuro fighting 2 people with his 2 dolls.

I just hope Chouji still dies. If he doesn't it will still cheapen the series.
Old 2004-04-09, 12:07   Link #33
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Mad props to the people that prodicted these 3 showing up. This arc is getting more and more unprodictable for me. First Lee shows up ... Then the sand ... What in the world is going on!!!!!
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 12:10   Link #34
elusive

I knew it. the pages weren't switched and Gaara is back.

it was obvious when tsunade said she had a plan that a leaf/sand alliance was formed.

the new outfits look great! maybe they're sand Chuunins now.

lol at sakon putting on kibas jacket.
elusive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 12:14   Link #35
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Mad props to the people that prodicted these 3 showing up. This arc is getting more and more unprodictable for me. First Lee shows up ... Then the sand ... What in the world is going on!!!!!
Yes, mad props to me... and a few others ^^. Gaara just seemed like the only people that could have shown up because it was someone Kiba knew, and someone Kiba feared.

I think this arc has just gotten even longer. Now we will see Gaara duking it with Kimi, Kankuro and his pupet fighting Ukon and Sakon, and Temari and Tayuya having a neked mud fight ^^.
Old 2004-04-09, 12:16   Link #36
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Maybe now we can see a little more of Baki. He's the most badass Jounin from the sand. I hate the $%^&&* for killing Hayate ... but he's still pretty badass lookin.
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. I have saved this image into my "WTF directory" just in case I ever wonder if it was only been a bad dream, and have removed it from the forum. Hopefully Lexander will never do this again!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 12:18   Link #37
Nasuke

Send a message via AIM to Nasuke
I think Tayuya and the sand made an agreement because Orochimaru did kill Kazekage after all.
Nasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 12:20   Link #38
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasuke
I think Tayuya and the sand made an agreement because Orochimaru did kill Kazekage after all.

what the heck has Tayuya got to do with Kazekage?
i'll assume you mean Tsunade, otherwise i'm totally confused
Old 2004-04-09, 12:23   Link #39
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Wow.

The way everyone figured it ws going to happen way the hell long time ago...everyone who wasn't subscribing to the "pages are out of order thread".

Although, it doesn't make sense this way, anymore.

I mean, imagine this meeting between the Sand and Leaf Hokages:

Tsunade: "Hey, we have all our Jounin and Chuunin tied up right now, and it turns out we totally did something foolish and sent 4 Genin and a Chuunin out to take on an elite group of Sound Ninja. Can you help us out?"

Kazekage: "Sure, we can totally send some of our Genin, too."

Although, maybe the Sand Crew is now at Chuunin Rank, and that's why they have new threads. I'm kinda bummed Shika couldn't finish this, as this now makes the second time he's been saved from certain death after running out of chakra.

It feels kinda like a big long boss fight, when you kill off most of its forms, and you just run outta life. I wouldn't have minded seeing him and Tayuya just both collapse to the floor after draining each other's chakra. It feels kind of lame for Shika to fight this thing out perfectly, and just not be able to close it out...even with new tricks and techniques.

Kinda odd that Kishimoto chose to save Kiba and not Neji, as Neji is the overwhelmingly more popular character. Anyway, if Choji's dead, and Shika ends up winning, I expect him to be out of the story for a while, mind fucked from losing his best friend and not being able to complete his fight.

But damn...does that guy get all the chicks or what?

Ino, Tayuya, Temari. It's a HO-asis up where Shika's at.

Kankuro should have a relatively easy time with Sakon and Ukon. Gaara should wipe the floor with Kimi, if everything is at it was before, and assuming Kimi can't cut through the armor.

Temari vs. Tayuya, though...

All depends on how much chakra Tayuya has left...but I don't see what Temari can do to get an advantage.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 12:31   Link #40
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
Wow.

The way everyone figured it ws going to happen way the hell long time ago...everyone who wasn't subscribing to the "pages are out of order thread".

Although, it doesn't make sense this way, anymore.

I mean, imagine this meeting between the Sand and Leaf Hokages:

Tsunade: "Hey, we have all our Jounin and Chuunin tied up right now, and it turns out we totally did something foolish and sent 4 Genin and a Chuunin out to take on an elite group of Sound Ninja. Can you help us out?"

Kazekage: "Sure, we can totally send some of our Genin, too."

Although, maybe the Sand Crew is now at Chuunin Rank, and that's why they have new threads. I'm kinda bummed Shika couldn't finish this, as this now makes the second time he's been saved from certain death after running out of chakra.

It feels kinda like a big long boss fight, when you kill off most of its forms, and you just run outta life. I wouldn't have minded seeing him and Tayuya just both collapse to the floor after draining each other's chakra. It feels kind of lame for Shika to fight this thing out perfectly, and just not be able to close it out...even with new tricks and techniques.

Kinda odd that Kishimoto chose to save Kiba and not Neji, as Neji is the overwhelmingly more popular character. Anyway, if Choji's dead, and Shika ends up winning, I expect him to be out of the story for a while, mind fucked from losing his best friend and not being able to complete his fight.

But damn...does that guy get all the chicks or what?

Ino, Tayuya, Temari. It's a HO-asis up where Shika's at.

Kankuro should have a relatively easy time with Sakon and Ukon. Gaara should wipe the floor with Kimi, if everything is at it was before, and assuming Kimi can't cut through the armor.

Temari vs. Tayuya, though...

All depends on how much chakra Tayuya has left...but I don't see what Temari can do to get an advantage.
Tayuya is not that strong. her only weapon is a flute, without that she can't summon those giants. And if she can't summon the giants, she has to resort to hand combat. Temari shouldn't have such a hard time with her, plus Tayuya is low on chakra.