AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Old 2004-04-09, 16:29   Link #81
reymysteriojr

I don't think Gaara will own Kimi as for the fact that Naruto couldn't beat Kimi with his massive kage bunshin No jutsu whether the clones where kyuubi or not. Naruto was Kyuubi and couldn't beat him. But he defeated Gaara when he was Kyuubi. What chance does Gaara have. I agree that Gaara will give him a good fight and maybe make Kimi use his curse seal to level 2. But owning him. I doubt it. The suggestion about Gaara making sand armor on Lee was a different idea. I just hope to high hell that Gaara isn't all nicey nicey. He got his demon in control and he's still grim to a certain extent.

Shikimaru and Temari uniting...even after the battle? Possibly. Become an Item. As far as Choji let the boy die he served his purpose. He was more like a moral figure. That anyone no matter size weight background whatever can still play an important role if he or she is determined enough and willing to put him or herself on the line for his/her friends and it boils down to it. Neji is not dead hurt but not dead.

Question..Doesn't The 5th Know about the Curse Seal? Can she not Contain it? If Kakashi can try to seal it even though it was powered by Sasukes Will. Couldn't she use a stronger seal especially if she's a healer/medical type ninja?
reymysteriojr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 16:32   Link #82
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
This is great, my only hope now is that perhaps Neji and Chouji were found in time. Well, I think Chouji is dead, but perhaps if say Tsunade was on their way to "go help Lee" because of the Liquor mix up they might find Neji also. Although How you heal a couple holes in someone is beyond me But, she did heal Lee pretty dam fast so it's still possible. Especially if the sand nin family showed up.
not really... lee fought garra. 1 month and look at the events that happened. naruto learned ransagen. 2 weeks i think. itachi vs sasuke another 2 to 3 days. Tsunade/Jiraya/Oro fight another week or so. Tsu accepting hokage 1 day. Then I assume a couple more days to get adjusted to her being hokage.

So lee had i think 2 months to heal.

just me or it seems like everyone wants Choji to die. I for one think he wont. He has a cast iron stomach. sure he did say he's going to die. but don't take everything so literally. he's probably just exagerating or in that case, just says so because it hurts too much. Like when people scream "I"m going to Kill you Fucker!!!!" they don't actually go out and kill them.

Quote:
I don't see it as the Sand rescuing a week Leaf, but more of a Tag Team thing seeing as who the hell else besides say Gaara and Naruto have that explosion of power to help out to deter the "level 2" curse seal shit the Sound nins dished out.
neji beat kidomaru. Choji beat jibiro. they defeated their respected cursed seal guys.

I rather see the Kankuro vs Sakon. puppets vs a two headed freak.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 16:46   Link #83
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmedaus
If he did get Kimi in the air and then wrapped him up, I don't think he expected to live after the move. The whole point is to take down this opponent, because he said so. Lee is big into promises. I don't think it was too smart of him, then again Lee is always trying to prove himself against everyone who he thinks is a genius.

I agree that Lee even if suceeded in the move would not have been uninjured. Yet, his goal wasn't to get the opponent an walk unscratched. It's to get the opponent at whatever cost.
Yes, I realize all that. But Lee wouldn't have lived to EXECUTE the move. That ends all chance of him defeating the opponent. What Lee SHOULD have done after he got stabbed attacking from behind was say: "Crap, I can't even use the Lotus, he'll kill me. Must find another way."

But Lee's stupid (and drunk) so he doesn't even think about that.

Here were Lee's options after getting hit on the back attack:

Feint, then attack: Improbable
Find openings, hope stamina holds: Unlikely
Use the weapons he has to attack: Possible
Lotus: Guaranteed Death for Lee.

The end results of Lotus would have been the same as Lee taking out a kunai and stabbing himself in the eye with it. Lee, however, is too dumb to realize this. This isn't because it's his way of fighting, it's his way of fighting because he doesn't think. At all.

Detroit's MVP of the 2003 NBA Finals goes to...the referees!
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 16:48   Link #84
reymysteriojr

But wasnt Rock Lee still bandaged up when they set out on the mission? He wasn't being watched by an ordelies or anyone. He was still casted up from the Gaara attack no?
Old 2004-04-09, 16:58   Link #85
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reymysteriojr
But wasnt Rock Lee still bandaged up when they set out on the mission? He wasn't being watched by an ordelies or anyone. He was still casted up from the Gaara attack no?
Did you miss the last chapter? They said the operation was a success
but didn't really explain why he's able to go all-out so soon after surgery.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 17:14   Link #86
sarcasteak
WAHA~

My goodness! I just read the raw and was going to see if there's a thread on Ani-Suki...5 pages already!
All I can say is: "It's Snake!~ Ohhhh, it's a Snaaaaaake!~"

Quote:
I don't think Gaara will own Kimi as for the fact that Naruto couldn't beat Kimi with his massive kage bunshin No jutsu whether the clones where kyuubi or not. Naruto was Kyuubi and couldn't beat him. But he defeated Gaara when he was Kyuubi. What chance does Gaara have.
I disagree here. When Garaa was in his incomplete-Shukaku form, sand doesn't protect him anymore; had Garaa remain in his calm, human form, Naruto's 1000 clones wouldn't be able to land a hit.

Quote:
Shikimaru and Temari uniting...even after the battle? Possibly. Become an Item.
Like that funny guy sasukeXoro said, RESCUE SEX > *

Quote:
As far as Choji let the boy die he served his purpose. He was more like a moral figure. That anyone no matter size weight background whatever can still play an important role if he or she is determined enough and willing to put him or herself on the line for his/her friends and it boils down to it. Neji is not dead hurt but not dead.
Agreed and agreed!

Quote:
Question..Doesn't The 5th Know about the Curse Seal? Can she not Contain it? If Kakashi can try to seal it even though it was powered by Sasukes Will. Couldn't she use a stronger seal especially if she's a healer/medical type ninja?
The Curse Seal technique is probably one of Orochimaru's masterpiece so I doubt Tsunade can just walk up and defuse it even if she's an expert healer seeing how it's not exactly a "medical" condition.
Old 2004-04-09, 17:26   Link #87
reymysteriojr

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage
Did you miss the last chapter? They said the operation was a success
but didn't really explain why he's able to go all-out so soon after surgery.
I understood that and yes i did. But I was asking wasnt rock lees bandages from the gaara fight when the konoha group was leaving to get sasuke. or was it from the operation from the 5th.

not exactly turn the seal off but to put a stronger "anti" seal if you want to call onto it. to contain it a bit more. since shes more experienced then kakashi
Old 2004-04-09, 17:44   Link #88
ShikaShika
無罪

I liked how the sand trio introduced themselves as shinobis of Konoha's ally Sand. This was a really cool chap, and once I saw that tornado thing and what looked like Karasu I got so excited.

I've been trying to translate the chapter myself but the scan is so crappy it's hard to make out the furigana.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 17:49   Link #89
Hiko Seijuro 14th
Watashi wa Saikou

Send a message via MSN to Hiko Seijuro 14th
Quote:
I understood that and yes i did. But I was asking wasnt rock lees bandages from the gaara fight when the konoha group was leaving to get sasuke. or was it from the operation from the 5th.

not exactly turn the seal off but to put a stronger "anti" seal if you want to call onto it. to contain it a bit more. since shes more experienced then kakashi

There is no way in hell that Tsunade has a more powerful sealer jutsu than Kakashi.
Old 2004-04-09, 17:58   Link #90
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiko Seijuro 14th
There is no way in hell that Tsunade has a more powerful sealer jutsu than Kakashi.
Eh? Why would you assume that? She's higher level than Kakashi, and she was the one Oro went to to have the 3rd's seal taken off his arms. If anyone is able remove Sasuke's seal, it's most likely Tsunade, or it's not removable at all.

Detroit's MVP of the 2003 NBA Finals goes to...the referees!
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 18:05   Link #91
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiko Seijuro 14th
euhm why do you think that?
Old 2004-04-09, 18:15   Link #92
xavier8200

Still havent read this chapter tryin to wait for the translated version. I'm happy that the sand has come to repay their debt to the leaf (for being idiots and siding with oro). I can honestly say that I thought it was a possibility and was wrong for ruling that possibility out. I am upset though that shikamaru can't seem to finish a fight. That could be an annoying trend. They also need to match him up with a guy so he can actually have a chance to use taijutsu.

So where does this put Chouji and Neiji? do we assume that both of them are dead?

well seems like it is still going to be a very long time until the arc is finished. I thought that it was being wrapped up.

One more question. how many months into the future is this arc? This might not get animated for another year or so right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Seriously ... can you even imagine what would happen if someone touched MY FUBU jacket ... Kiba is on the edge right now ...

Edit: dude I dont wear FUBU! Kiba's jacket looks a lot like what black men are sporting nowadays
What kind of comment is that? Wow thats ignorant.

Sig by Kagetsu, Avy by wnkryo
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 18:23   Link #93
Hiko Seijuro 14th
Watashi wa Saikou

First off. The 3rd Hokage couldn't even take if off Anko.

Tsunade is a worthless nobody compared to him.

Btw, Sealing Jutsu and Medical Jutsu are a whole different category. Last time I checked Tsunade couldn't do anything besides punch hard and heal people fast.
Old 2004-04-09, 18:32   Link #94
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiko Sejuro 14th
Tsunade is a worthless nobody compared to him.
I was going to say something about this comment...until I realized who made it. -__-
Old 2004-04-09, 18:38   Link #95
Kuai

Temari is the new hotness. If i was Gaara i wouldn't be able to sleep either knowing i had a sister that hot sleeping in the next room
Kuai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 18:43   Link #96
realdeal
The Real Deal

..this is a bummer for Lee, coming back from surgery like a hero, kicking ass with a supposudley very dangerous technique, then being saved by Gaara. I hope Gaara doesnt steal the spotlight now, but if he does, make these fights quick. I honestly dont see how Kimi can beat Gaara with his current form..AT ALL..no chance, I mean hes a taijutsu master like Lee, except without the speed. His gonna have to transform for sure and show us a technique thats effective against gaara, then the 2v1 will be useful.

As for lee not having any options left..well there was always the gates. If he opened the gates, with the new speed he could actually catch Kimi and pull off the reverse lotus..doing the renge was dumb.

I hope kankuro gets beat, though it wont happen. I mean seriously that guy is worthless, plays with dolls..those dolls cant possibly beat a lvl2 elite.

Temari should win her fight easy, her enemy is nearly out and her fan can come in handy to just throw around tayuta.

As for neji and chouji, perhaps baki picked them up? Anyhow who cares about chouji, its all about neji! Surely the most genius of all hyuga ever cant just die like that..also I want to see him break his seal.
personally i don't have a favorite, but come on. itachi's so cookie cutter it's ridiculous. LOOK AT ME. I'M ALL DARK AND MYSTERIOUS. LOOK AT ME I DON'T SMILE. WOW I'M POWERFUL. WOW I HAVE THE PERSONALITY OF A ROCK THAT HASN'T BEEN TOUCHED IN 20 YEARS.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 18:57   Link #97
rorosama

Hey hiko, tsunade isn't worthless she's an excellent taijutsu fight and med nin. I'm sure she can do other things too. As for kimi, it should be priceless to see how kimi will react when he realizes he can't hit gaara. Hot Temari and shika should make a great team against tayuya. Although kankuro is dumb loser, he should beat sakon easily because he's very low on chakra and ukon is beat so he won't be any help to sakon. Sakon's also a hand to hand fighter so unless he's smart like shino, he won't get to kankuro.
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 18:58   Link #98
CommS007

Well Lee needs to do the initial lotus and then a rest before he can do the self-damaging, opening more gates, reverse lotus, no?

(And instant death after opening and using 8 gates)

Dolls are tools, if you use them effectively... still deadly, no?
Disguise them, they are normally full with weapons too and etc
And maybe another new technique is using puppet no jutsu on other person?
Hmm would be too much like Ino's....
Old 2004-04-09, 19:07   Link #99
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
I'm going to say both Chouji and Neji aren't dead (despite the obivious symbolism, falling sakura leaves, and the flying bird), assuming that the Sand Team are allies with the Leafs now, I would say they had to save both Couji and Neji (take them back to the village) before heading to the rest of the team, and that's why they took so long to get there. And I do hope Rock Lee takes a few swings at Gaara because he's drunk.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 19:34   Link #100
Hiko Seijuro 14th
Watashi wa Saikou

Quote:
Originally Posted by rorosama
Hey hiko, tsunade isn't worthless she's an excellent taijutsu fight and med nin. .

Worthless COMPARED TO SANDAIME! And I said she can punch hard and heal people.

Does anyone in here actually know how to read?