AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Hyouka

Notices

View Poll Results: Hyouka - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 16 21.62%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 25 33.78%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 21 28.38%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 12.16%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 2.70%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.35%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-05, 15:29   Link #61
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax Send a message via Skype™ to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by rulfo View Post
11.5 is going to be aired and streamed. So if it was an OVA then they wouldn't air this.
11.5 is only going to be streamed as a special event. It is confirmed to be the OVA included with manga volume 3. It will not be aired nor included on a BD/DVD volume. As for the volumes, it appears there may be 22 episodes since there are 11 volumes at the same price.

Personally, I enjoyed the episode and thought it was a return to the levels of the previous 5 episodes after a small drop in 6.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
Old 2012-06-05, 21:15   Link #62
Pocari_Sweat
Basketball > Chickens

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Houtarou: It's half-empty.
Eru: It's half-full!
Mayaka: It's just a glass of water!
Satoshi: *drinks it*

Cheers.
Lolz.

*to continue to on*

Mayaka: Why you do that for? You're always so inconsiderate! *goes off on a rant like the one from episode 6*

Eru: *bobs up and town desperately trying to ask Oreki to stop them*

Oreki: CBF.
Old 2012-06-05, 21:27   Link #63
Kurano
SOS Brigade member

I wanted more Chitanda fanservice. And some Mayaka fanservice on the side.
/disappointment
Oh well. Great ep, nonetheless. Would've never guessed the solution!
Old 2012-06-05, 22:34   Link #64
Somnus
Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Welp, there's no more doubt Houtarou is attracted to Eru now. Nice fantasy by the way.

The animation quality was top notch once again. The attention to details is amazing (you can see Houtarou's ribs when he leans over). Everybody's always talking about Eru's eyes, but her hair is the sex as well. That ponytail (*´Д`)ハァハァ
There's her voice too... I really can't blame Houtarou for being mesmerized by her.

Not much to say about the mystery. It was run of the mill once again and I figured most of it out as soon as I saw the girl in her yukata.
Thank you! I'm glad someone said it.

Not just the ponytail though, it was all variations that did it for me. Along wither her usual antics, and the subtle developments between her and Oreki (and her mixed bath comment as well) = another fantastic episode in my books.

Also, people mention her noticing Oreki thinking on the way to the hot spring, but how about the more noticeable Eru copying the Oreki pose (to which Oreki had noticed) behind the inn? I thought that was hilarious.
Old 2012-06-05, 22:56   Link #65
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post

Not just the ponytail though, it was all variations that did it for me. Along wither her usual antics, and the subtle developments between her and Oreki (and her mixed bath comment as well) = another fantastic episode in my books.

Also, people mention her noticing Oreki thinking on the way to the hot spring, but how about the more noticeable Eru copying the Oreki pose (to which Oreki had noticed) behind the inn? I thought that was hilarious.
I think my "title" says it all :P

Chitanda 11/10 with a ponytail

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Old 2012-06-05, 23:04   Link #66
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

Oh god, Houtarou is MOE. He's more moe than the rest of the characters in this show.
Old 2012-06-05, 23:29   Link #67
Hyper
Irregular Hunter

Quote:

Yep, her hairstyle all looks great. The copying part is very funny. She must be thinking that copying him will get her closer to his line of thinking or something. However, stopping herself (and her eyes power!) when she noticed a very subtle gesture that show he's thinking is more about the development of their relationship I think. So the two event are not really comparable.
Old 2012-06-06, 03:25   Link #68
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:

I have to agree Chitanda looked great with the ponytail. Of course thing the look works for a lot of characters, but it definitely also worked well in this case. Not sure how often we'll get to see it, but it was enjoyable for this episode.
Old 2012-06-06, 03:45   Link #69
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
...any ponytailed black hair chick in a bath house and semi nude would make any episode so damn hot.... Actually they're my type even in real life...

*nosebleed...
Old 2012-06-06, 05:24   Link #70
teja208
Critical fanboy

Kyoani always has ponytail fetish ever since the day they started making Haruhi.
Old 2012-06-06, 08:07   Link #71
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
Kyoani always has ponytail fetish ever since the day they started making Haruhi.
Actually...

Cheers.
Old 2012-06-06, 08:43   Link #72
Solafighter
Hige

The bath scene was hilarious. Oreki got dizzy, cause blood was rushing to fast from A to B.
Old 2012-06-06, 11:35   Link #73
KarlLin

I registered just to come here to say that I love this anime <3
Such a beautiful anime =) I kinda lost interest in watching main stream anime... too much violence, this kind of anime is the best~ shows really beautiful details ^^
ps; sorry for my bad grammar
Old 2012-06-06, 16:17   Link #74
Dextro
He Without a Title

Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Actually...

Cheers.
I really should rewatch Fumoffu. Good times.

Also: let me join in on the Chitanda Ponytail fanclub. She's been growing cuter by the episode.

Old 2012-06-07, 21:13   Link #75
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
The bath scene was hilarious. Oreki got dizzy, cause blood was rushing to fast from A to B.
At that point, I knew precisely what Oreki was going through. Who wouldn't want to imagine Chitanda in the hot springs

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
Old 2012-06-07, 21:33   Link #76
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
At that point, I knew precisely what Oreki was going through. Who wouldn't want to imagine Chitanda in the hot springs
Chitanda + Hotspring = Paradise
Old 2012-06-07, 22:46   Link #77
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Chitanda + Hotspring = Paradise
Also possibly fatal if you don't have someone to pull you out of there once you pass out .
Old 2012-06-07, 23:37   Link #78
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

Chitanda's mixed bath comment was amazing. Not what you expect in an anime like this, certainly from a character like her. Delightful. Of course, if this show were set a few decades earlier, mixed bathing would have been the norm, would it not?
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP | Rokujouma no Shinryakusha | Love Stage!! | Jinsei | Rail Wars | Blade Dance | Himegoto
Old 2012-06-09, 23:27   Link #79
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

yay! as expected... every anime won't be complete without hot springs scene....

Oreki's imagination is awesome.... I almost faint as well....

the mystery is simple as usual but need more thinking to conclude it
somehow I always think that Oreki's explanation isn't actually the correct one.... it's just more satisfying for Chitanda and us....

I'M CURIOUS!!!

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
Old 2012-06-10, 20:51   Link #80
Excorsism

Talk about giving off an air of a married couple, super jelly. Shipping GALORE!