AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Notices

Old 2004-04-09, 12:23   Link #1
Phoenix

Question Error: "Downloader Unexpectedly Exited"

So I've been having this problem with my Naruto31_40 torrent. It starts to connect, and does, but then it only uploads, and it only does that for about two minutes. Then it stops and gives me the error "Downloader unexpectedly exited"
It's been doing this for almost a week. It's using a gotwoot.net tracker... ANybody have any clue?

Yes, I have uploaded the new torrent for the port problem. That's when this one started.

I'm also using TorrentStorm as my BT client...

Thanks
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 18:33   Link #2
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

I'm right now having this problem as well, trying to d/l the second Da Capo batch (14-26). I re-d/led the new torrent today, just to be safe. It starts allocating, connecting and then very soon (not even a minute): "Downloader Unexpectedly Exited". I pressed the start button again, it goes checking (which takes quite a while), then connects and clearly below a minute same error. Upon first try, long-time-checking again (snore), then it connects and this time stays there, surprisingly, for a few minutes already... however, d/l speed is extremly slow (around 1 kB/s).
Had no problem with the first batch before the port change, and have already d/led two files without any problems after port change. Anyone knows what's up there?
Lina Inverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-15, 01:57   Link #3
acierinox

try changing the download path of the torrent. (torrentstorm) i just had the same problem and altered the download path from a hard drive to a different partition but also within a folder and it connected correctly without that error
acierinox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-15, 04:31   Link #4
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
So you guys were using the same BT client (TorrentStorm) or different ones?
There is a little known provision in the Forum Rules that explicitly allows a moderator to remove any signature image that they believe to be inappropriate for any reason. That did not happen in this case because _Sin_ is so boring that he never even had a signature to remove anyway. So why is this text here? To attract attention of course - isn't that what a signature is for?
You can still find my Azureus Download Guide here

By all means, make sure to read this.
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote