AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-07, 18:04   Link #161
Malu9
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Morgiana:
Spoiler for Mor:
Malu9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 18:08   Link #162
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Thanks for the pic Malu. I wished they would've released a happier pic of her though-v-;;.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 19:05   Link #163
OPN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Georgia
Age: 17
mor i wished they released a more happier pic of her but oh well she looks great none the less.
__________________
OPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 19:18   Link #164
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Like Malu's current avatar. Granted, that's fanart, but something happy like that.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 20:26   Link #165
duckroll
綺羅星★!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malu9 View Post
Morgiana:
Spoiler for Mor:
Niiiice. Wait. I'm confused now. If the only scan from next week's Shounen Sunday is Morgiana, where are the 6 pages of Magi OPN mentioned?
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 20:28   Link #166
Jetzero Infinity
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Well that pic of Morgannia is...interesting. Hope they don't try to play her up as being too tragic in the anime. She does break out of that in due time after all.
Jetzero Infinity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 20:50   Link #167
OPN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Georgia
Age: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
Niiiice. Wait. I'm confused now. If the only scan from next week's Shounen Sunday is Morgiana, where are the 6 pages of Magi OPN mentioned?
We shouldn't be getting the leaks/info from this weeks shonen sunday till monday or sunday so i'm pretty sure thats from somewhere else .
__________________
OPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 21:05   Link #168
duckroll
綺羅星★!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPN View Post
We shouldn't be getting the leaks/info from this weeks shonen sunday till monday or sunday so i'm pretty sure thats from somewhere else .
Nope, that's from Shounen Sunday. I can confirm it. A bunch of stuff form the magazine already showed up yesterday.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 21:12   Link #169
OPN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Georgia
Age: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
Nope, that's from Shounen Sunday. I can confirm it. A bunch of stuff form the magazine already showed up yesterday.
Ah well damn that was fast any interesting info mentioned?
__________________
OPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 21:19   Link #170
duckroll
綺羅星★!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPN View Post
Ah well damn that was fast any interesting info mentioned?
As far as I can tell it's just that key visual. It was the same last week, where it's just Alibaba. Where did you hear about the 6 pages anyway?
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 21:24   Link #171
OPN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Georgia
Age: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
As far as I can tell it's just that key visual. It was the same last week, where it's just Alibaba. Where did you hear about the 6 pages anyway?
damn and heres where i heard about it http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...43#post2945043
Quote:
Magi is also Absent, he only have six pages about anime production.
__________________
OPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 21:29   Link #172
duckroll
綺羅星★!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPN View Post
damn and heres where i heard about it http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...43#post2945043
Oooh. Lemme go dig some more and see if anyone has scanned the rest. This explains why there isn't an actual Magi chapter. That Mor page is definitely from Sunday though.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 21:38   Link #173
duckroll
綺羅星★!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 32
Okay, I found out what happened. The Mangahelpers guy wasn't very clear. There IS a chapter of Magi in Shounen Sunday, but it isn't chapter 147. Instead it's a special bonus 6-page gag chapter about the production of the anime. There isn't any actual news or designs or anything featuring the anime itself other than the Mor key visual.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 21:39   Link #174
OPN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Georgia
Age: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
Oooh. Lemme go dig some more and see if anyone has scanned the rest. This explains why there isn't an actual Magi chapter. That Mor page is definitely from Sunday though.
Lol alright good luck if noone has anything else now then we will find out tomorrow for sure.
edit: Ohhhh well that makes sense...though i am curious about that .
__________________
OPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 21:45   Link #175
duckroll
綺羅星★!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Age: 32
Oh well, looks like we have to wait a little longer before they reveal the staff and cast in the anime. I wonder if they'll have another ad after Gundam AGE today...

-_-
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 21:52   Link #176
OPN
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Georgia
Age: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
Oh well, looks like we have to wait a little longer before they reveal the staff and cast in the anime. I wonder if they'll have another ad after Gundam AGE today...

-_-
Unfortunately . And since BE had a s*it load of promos i won't be surprised if magi does too.
__________________
OPN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 02:59   Link #177
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malu9 View Post
Morgiana:
Spoiler for Mor:
We do need a happier pic of Mor yes. But I'll take what I can get. Mor please
__________________

On Perspective: "Depending on who you talk to, twintails are either ponytails multiplied by two, or divided by two.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 03:16   Link #178
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
We do need a happier pic of Mor yes. But I'll take what I can get. Mor please
I want to see the sulking Mor ( -.-)
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 03:26   Link #179
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I want to see the pouting Mor ( -.-)
Not pouting?
__________________

On Perspective: "Depending on who you talk to, twintails are either ponytails multiplied by two, or divided by two.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-08, 05:46   Link #180
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Not pouting?
The sulking Mor comes from the Translator comment on ch81! So lovely chapter
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.