AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Old 2013-07-29, 11:40   Link #121
james0246

This thread is getting a little far afield of the actual discussion topic (the eventual Justice League catastrophe). Let's try and reorient the discussion back toward the actual end result and focus a little less on the interim features (Man 'o Steel 2, Flash and whatever else they may throw at us).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-29, 11:47   Link #122
GDB

Was Flash even confirmed? I know the initial rumor was World's Finest 2015, Flash 2016, JLA 2017, but then I read that Flash was never actually mentioned at all.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 17:54   Link #123
Blackbeard D. Kuma

^ Because this thread is about the upcoming Justice League movie. If people want to discuss Man of Steel 2/Superman&Batman, then a separate thread should be made for that. It doesn't matter that there's not much to discuss at this point concerning JL; incessant/excessive topic derailment isn't permitted.
Old 2013-07-30, 19:41   Link #124
Triple_R
Center Attraction

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
^ Because this thread is about the upcoming Justice League movie. If people want to discuss Man of Steel 2/Superman&Batman, then a separate thread should be made for that. It doesn't matter that there's not much to discuss at this point concerning JL; incessant/excessive topic derailment isn't permitted.
Edit: My bad, this thread is older than I thought it was. And so is the Justice League speculation. So yes, it might be good if the last few pages of this thread were shifted over into a new thread titled Man of Steel 2/Superman and Batman.

Last edited by Triple_R; 2013-07-30 at 19:43. Reason: Slight Mix-Up
Triple_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 22:59   Link #125
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Edit: My bad, this thread is older than I thought it was. And so is the Justice League speculation. So yes, it might be good if the last few pages of this thread were shifted over into a new thread titled Man of Steel 2/Superman and Batman.
I didn't even know there was a difference!
Seriously, unless Wonderwoman gets introduced properly, I assume the Batman Superman teamup to be considered Justice League Prologue.
Old 2013-08-24, 17:41   Link #126
james0246

I split off the Batman/Superman rumors and discussions. Please try and limit this thread to discussions of the potential Justice League film.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote