AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2004-04-09, 18:01   Link #1
Jakuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
anybody know where i can get naruto skins for winamp 2?

if anybody can give me some links where i can find em, please post em here.
Jakuson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-09, 19:34   Link #2
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: America's Wang.
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
www.google.com is your friend, Use it, love it, worship it
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 03:54   Link #3
Palani
///_^
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mushroom County, Mario World
Age: 26
www.winamp.com There ain't a skins section there with a search function for nothing you know.
__________________
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 04:04   Link #4
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakuson
if anybody can give me some links where i can find em, please post em here.
just wondering... winamp 5? it is out you know... (probably do..) I've found about fifteen Naruto skins for winamp 5.
__________________
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-10, 04:23   Link #5
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vana'Diel
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
www.google.com is your friend, Use it, love it, worship it
all hail google.com
__________________
Live by Honor, Kill by Stealth



Made by Raijin @ Naruto EX
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-11, 21:32   Link #6
Jakuson
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
still havin trouble

aiight well, I looked on google for hours on end. the only site I found so far with decent skins is http://whitney.is-a-geek.net/winamp/naruto/ and I already have like half of the skins they got already. The rest of the sites I looked at either didn't have skins, weren't in English, or just didn't have the type of skins I was looking for. By the way I even tried browsing around in the sites that weren't in English and still didn't find any skins there. I also looked on winamp.com but they don't have a lot of options to choose from. Kabuto Maniac, would you happen to know the URL for the site that you found 15 naruto skins? depending on what I find there, I may consider upgrading to winamp 5. Thanx yall. Out
Jakuson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 05:10   Link #7
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakuson
aiight well, I looked on google for hours on end. the only site I found so far with decent skins is http://whitney.is-a-geek.net/winamp/naruto/ and I already have like half of the skins they got already. The rest of the sites I looked at either didn't have skins, weren't in English, or just didn't have the type of skins I was looking for. By the way I even tried browsing around in the sites that weren't in English and still didn't find any skins there. I also looked on winamp.com but they don't have a lot of options to choose from. Kabuto Maniac, would you happen to know the URL for the site that you found 15 naruto skins? depending on what I find there, I may consider upgrading to winamp 5. Thanx yall. Out
I didn't find them all on one site, if that's what you mean, and I don't know how you manage to search of google for a whole hour and only find one website with naruto skins... I'm searching it right now, and when I clicked the very first link, I get ten skins already... try looking harder or using better keywords.

btw; I'll edit when I'll have some more...

edit>>
http://winamp.twin-elements.com/single.shtml
http://winamp.sleepy-slug.com/naruto.html
http://www.geocities.com/azndragon80/anime_naruto.html

there are less then I thought, but I still managed to find quite much in 15 minutes... keep looking and you will find the one you like...
__________________

Last edited by Kabuto Maniac; 2004-04-12 at 05:30.
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 05:22   Link #8
Palani
///_^
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mushroom County, Mario World
Age: 26
Here's a good one

http://lildragon07.cjb.net/
__________________
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 23:39   Link #9
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
Here's a good one

http://lildragon07.cjb.net/
... ... err.... popups galore!
__________________
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 05:50   Link #10
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
... ... err.... popups galore!
hehe.. you obviously don't have the Google toolbar... seriously, it's a great pop-blocker.. just try it..

(even though it looks like spam, it's not what I meant. I ain't related to google in any way, if your' wondering about that...)
__________________
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 19:22   Link #11
_Riku_
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 24
any good Sasuke or Itachi (posseble Sasuke and Itachi??)

I tried google , but I am not that good at finding stuff
_Riku_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-23, 21:00   Link #12
Tobumon
Ferret Trunks
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 37
Isn't there any skin that doesn't look like it was made in 3 seconds with a Winamp skinning application? I'm just not too fond of those types of skins.
Tobumon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.