AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2015-12-18, 07:58   Link #1
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl

Schoolgirl Strikers

Developer/Publisher: Square Enix
Compatible Models: iOS, Android
Release: Spring 2014

I already downloaded this game this year but I couldn't manage to get it due to it being only available in Japan. Thanks god I finally managed to start playing while having a trip in Japan this summer, I only understand a bit of it but it's so fun to play.

By the way, what do you think of the game and why you play it?
Old 2015-12-30, 23:11   Link #2
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Here is the wiki link that have IOS (need Japan IOS account) and Android (need Qooapp). But was surprised that I am not the only one who played this game in this whole universe?

Considering how popular it is in Japan (my guess as they have constant events+ updates). So it was a surprise that it was off the radar for Western audience.

The rate to get UR card is extremely low (I think it was like 0.13%?). You also have options to spent months on events to collect 100%-UR-rare ticket (which may take 6 months or so to get one). I think I have played this for more than a year, and have only gotten 5 UR for my main account and 4 UR for my alt. So yeah it's better to play casually (like I do). It's still fun somewhat to level up your favourite girl and collect clothes to dress them up/ battle with it.

But yeah basically the game can be summed up with these two youtube video.

That's right!! Yaginuma Io is love!!
(you have another 30 girls to pick your favourite waifu through. But if you want to sneak-peek at Io's love confession)

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2015-12-30 at 23:24.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-31, 14:52   Link #3
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Btw, log in today if you want a free (weaker) SR version of your favourite girl and her 2016 New Years kimono outfit. There should be a shop icon on the left side of the home page where on one of the tab you can buy the SR version of the girl of your choice:

Example of the 2015 one:
Old 2016-01-01, 02:15   Link #4
judasmartel
神の金槌 (ユダ=マーテル)
*Author

Is that Asami Seto I'm hearing? The cold and sweet voice gives her away, but I'm not sure. I see she's been in several video games lately.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-01, 03:20   Link #5
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
Is that Asami Seto I'm hearing? The cold and sweet voice gives her away, but I'm not sure. I see she's been in several video games lately.
VA for Io? Actually it's Miyuki SAWASHIRO.

Asami Seto in here as well, but she voice Aoi Uraba. The duel wielding one in team Chocolate Mira

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2016-01-01 at 03:44.
Old 2016-01-01, 05:57   Link #6
Tenzen12

Myukichi is exactly all reasons I need to try this game out. I hope I will be able get over moonrunes....

Edit: Did I just asked for director measurements? Lol how she actually started answer

I think I will like this game.

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2016-01-01 at 06:12.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-01, 08:59   Link #7
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Myukichi is exactly all reasons I need to try this game out. I hope I will be able get over moonrunes....

Edit: Did I just asked for director measurements? Lol how she actually started answer

I think I will like this game.
That is exactly the reason why I played this game in the first place, and continue till now

Big fan of Miyuki. I probably could spend all day listening to her voices if I could.

I think you could get any girls to confess when the girl reach lvl 50, which with newest patch, you will get their SR version as well. (If you are a fan of the seiyuu, Miyuki or any other. To unlock each girl story, go to the book icon in home page and click the 2nd tab. You also can play their line, by go to "Member", select the character, then press the 3rd yellow tab, then just drag the voice icon onto them)

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2016-01-01 at 09:13.
Old 2016-01-01, 10:58   Link #8
judasmartel
神の金槌 (ユダ=マーテル)
*Author

I see. I heard about Miyuki Sawashiro a lot lately, but the first thing I knew about her was being typecast as the cute character with a cold innocent voice, and I thought she's even better than Kana Hanazawa in that regard, though HanaKana has some variety as of late.

Asami Seto roles I have heard so far are the plucky types with a similar cold voice as Miyukicchi and HanaKana, only tougher and more knightly.
L
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-01, 13:08   Link #9
Tenzen12

I apearently got SR card but for some reason I can use her only for support, instead of Main. I wonder why. At least she nicely boost attack of Gyaru dagger girl (my favourite) who is only with lesser than R rarity in my team.

Otherwise I got most of mechanics (still need know how unite identical cards.
Old 2016-01-01, 17:56   Link #10
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
I apearently got SR card but for some reason I can use her only for support, instead of Main. I wonder why. At least she nicely boost attack of Gyaru dagger girl (my favourite) who is only with lesser than R rarity in my team.

Otherwise I got most of mechanics (still need know how unite identical cards.
Identical card will automatically merge ( so two will make your first into +1, 3 will make into +2 and so on but the stat increase only significant up to +2). Unless it's not actually identical. Because each rarity level have 2-3 sub-rarity-level. So for example in same Rare rarity. You will have 2 wearing schoolgirl outfit ( one slightly stronger than another), and one wearing her battle armour, which is slightly stronger than the other 2. To keep it simple, just think that there are actually 12 rarity level of N1, N2, NH1, HN2, R1, R2, R3 and so on

Unless and watch out on this. In the same option menu that you can control volume. There is one that have 4 tabs: one have only Japanese word, then three with N , HN, and R. These are option to automatically sell duplicate girl below certainly rarity level. So If you select one with a [R], it will automatically sell all duplicated card with Rare or lower rarity.

There is no limit to how many cards you can hold, so you don't have to afraid of card limit in this game, and how it won't drop if it's full and stuff.

On the team mechanic in this game. The idea is this:
- you can select 5 girls for main, these are the main unit to attack
- you can select another 5 girls for (true)support. The idea is during battle, there is a chance that one of the girl in this support unit will be picked randomly to make an extra attack (which they called "combo"). The support girls don't gain exp
- each of the 10 girls above can equip 2 'cards' to affect their attacking and the team hp stats
- the first card (upper tab) have to be the same with the selected girl, so Io can only equip Io cards(rare, Normal, etc)
- the second card can be anyone and add direct attack and hp stat onto the first.
- in later in the game, you will want to equip 2nd card slot with card of the same girl simply because at lvl 140 for example ( the heart level) a girl could add up to 50% stat to their card (so if Io equip an Io card with 100 attack 100 hp, it will be stronger than one of another girl with 140 attack and 140 hp). But at earlier game, the bonus is too low to be matter

To switch the girl, go to Member, click yellow tab, then drag the chibi version of the girl you want into 5 men team (to add or switch the girl in support team, at that chibi window, there should be an orange button on the right). The team leader is the one appear on home page. After you have picked the girl, equip their two cards by pressing the yellow button from the chibi tab. which apparently you already knew this.

The girl can only be leveled up by putting her into your main team as she gain exp along with you. Once leveled up, she will give bonus stat (as mentioned), and then you can get reward of consumables and cosmetic for her, and open her story/ confession scenes. The cards however can be leveled up by going to Memoca in homepage, then the first red tab (you can level up 1 level, 5 levels, or "as high as you can afford). You will have a lots of these points later, so don't mind to use some if not all right now.

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2016-01-01 at 18:36.
Old 2016-01-01, 18:35   Link #11
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
I see. I heard about Miyuki Sawashiro a lot lately, but the first thing I knew about her was being typecast as the cute character with a cold innocent voice, and I thought she's even better than Kana Hanazawa in that regard, though HanaKana has some variety as of late.

Asami Seto roles I have heard so far are the plucky types with a similar cold voice as Miyukicchi and HanaKana, only tougher and more knightly.
L
The different thing with Miyuki Sawashiro is, unlike Asame Seto other than her cold/ boyish role (Celty, Canaan, kanbaru and etc). She also also voice the annoying childish one (e.g. the Dorm Mother in Maria Holic, or Maria in Mr Despair)

For example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY5JWHd3lcc)
Old 2016-01-02, 08:55   Link #12
Tenzen12

Yay, finally got all girls I wanted in R quality (though it means 3 of them are in track suit)

Anyway my line up is: Myukichi Io - Dual Katana class rep-director - hyperactive chibi - firty girl.
Old 2016-01-02, 13:14   Link #13
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Yay, finally got all girls I wanted in R quality (though it means 3 of them are in track suit)

Anyway my line up is: Myukichi Io - Dual Katana class rep-director - hyperactive chibi - firty girl.
Hyperactive chibi? IS she the one who call you "boss" (Ako) or the one who always end her sentence with "mahou" (Mana)? I think you can check the girl name and their CV here, but yeah that';s the problem with Japanese game, as I can't remember them as well (yeah I can't read moon rune, and only understand like 20-30% if I can hear them speak)

My current team of the main account is Yamabuki Kaede (the staff using mage), Isari Haishima (the older blond twin), Yukishiro Mari (the grey hair , emotionless delinquent~ish), Origami Akara (the red hair , oldest sister of the Origami family), and Sakamiya Hotaru (the ninja). Have to keep Io is support team as don't have strong enough card for her =/

There is currently that dice event (in case you haven't realise it, you get a dice a day and can cast when click on the dice icon in home page). I think it's should be free reward and newbie friendly, so could give you a good head start.

Also give me your ID if wanted, so can add you in the "friend" list to help out a bit with event. (Press Menu, the last blue button, the ID should be on your upper left corner)

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2016-01-02 at 13:37.
Old 2016-01-02, 13:54   Link #14
Tenzen12

I figured pretty much everything and you helped me with some stuff I didn't. Well it only mystery for me is memocha.

Oh and I meant Ako, though she will be always Hamster for me.

Anyway regarding names it's. Io (Myukichi for me), Shiranui, Ako (Hamster), Uraba (Inchou), Tierra (Director (even though she is apparently just teacher, well whatever))
Old 2016-01-02, 14:55   Link #15
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
I figured pretty much everything and you helped me with some stuff I didn't. Well it only mystery for me is memocha.

Oh and I meant Ako, though she will be always Hamster for me.

Anyway regarding names it's. Io (Myukichi for me), Shiranui, Ako (Hamster), Uraba (Inchou), Tierra (Director (even though she is apparently just teacher, well whatever))
Memoca tabs in order is:
  1. card leveling, like previously mentioned, you will get plenty of upgrade points later (I have 155,000 upgrade points unused right now), so just use to level up a card that you think you will use for a long while (you can get a lot of these points by entering one of the portal door while running normal map)
  2. card selling, to get the upgrade points above, you generally don't need to
  3. increase max level of a card by 5, often is rewarded during event, Rare gonna be plenty (in fact during current event, if you have spare events thingy, you can buy in the shop as well), Super rare is much rarer, and I haven't gotten a UR one yet.
  4. remember when i say if you get a duplicate, it will automatically combine into +1, +2 and such? You can increase your card by one +level in this tab. If you have a good rare card that is only +0 right now, just spend some diamond thingy to level it up, but don't go pass +2, because it won't affect the stat significantly after that
  5. yellow tab in corner, list of all your cards for each character, can go there to see the fighting animation of your new card

If you want to, you can spend some or most of your Diamond in the shop to buy gacha tickets if you want. You get plenty later, and there are only a few uses for them

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2016-01-02 at 15:22.
Old 2016-01-02, 15:00   Link #16
Tenzen12

Yeah, problem with leveling is that for some reason I can do that only for N or NN. Is that only for chars that aren't in team?

Also not sure what are gold keys used for.
Old 2016-01-02, 15:17   Link #17
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Yeah, problem with leveling is that for some reason I can do that only for N or NN. Is that only for chars that aren't in team?

Also not sure what are gold keys used for.
No, that should not be the case.

(The Leveling is the big red tab yeah? The one with 1 lv, 5lv buttons. Don't want you to accidentally sell your card)

Most likely if it does not show, then it's because you "sort" your card to not show it. Just play around with the horizontal slide ( appear after press the orange button in bottom left) to see if it will show up eventually

The golden key is just to open side story of the girl. Press the book icon in home page. Select the tab showing all of the girls and select a girl you like, you will see some of the story require the golden key to open

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2016-01-02 at 15:28.
Old 2016-01-02, 17:05   Link #18
Tenzen12

Oh thank you. My team stats did pretty nice jump after your advice. You were right I changed filter and it worked.

Same goes for keys, I never noticed them because level bounded are first
Old 2016-01-02, 23:57   Link #19
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Oh thank you. My team stats did pretty nice jump after your advice. You were right I changed filter and it worked.

Same goes for keys, I never noticed them because level bounded are first
How good is your team right now? Because there are 3 main types of events in this game. And the current type for New Year event is the easiest to get a guaranteered SR ticket and a unique SR. The other two is quite a lot more difficult for newbie

The idea is quite easy:
  • Wait until you are full energy (you get 20 per hour, so just set alarm)
  • Run the event map (the one with Fuji mountain icon)
  • If the gate thingy appear, go in. If you can kill the stronger boss in there (the white mochi~ish one, use friend help if need), just use the heart-shape energy potion to refill and run as much as you can in that gate. Think you can get upgrade point also, so is a nice bonus to have
  • Repeat.

6000 points get you a guaranteed SR ticket, 10500 get you one a more unique SR. This event is my primary source to build a SR team in early state. And you can get the best reward as long as you can consistently kill that monster inside the gate
Old 2016-01-03, 01:46   Link #20
Tenzen12

Plenty good 30k hp and 40k atk. Event bosses are pretty easy recently.

I wasted some ap on that other event though. Seriously if I had gold coins I would gacha instead sacrifing it just to fight some random bosses.

I lack few levels for third one

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2016-01-03 at 01:58.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote