AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2013-06-05, 06:15   Link #181
Kirayuki

You mean Mercurius (the one Reinhard called as Karl) ?

If yes, then the answer is no. It's actually one of the important part of the story, so I don't know if spoiling that would be a good idea for you

Let just say, the cast shown at the prologue are only limited to Reinhard, Mercurius, and three Captains. The priest wasn't shown during prologue.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 07:03   Link #182
erneiz_hyde
Indifferent

Ah, right, I skimmed back and tried paying attention to the names this time (honestly, this is currently the biggest obstacle for me now, figuring who's who. The other texts are surprisingly really not that hard to follow so far ), and found that the priest is named Cristov or something. For some reason I thought his name was that Mercurius or something that sounds similar so I was confused when I saw Mercurius is the 13th number in that list at the chapter's end, which was supposed to be the guy beside Kemono.
Old 2013-06-05, 07:42   Link #183
Kirayuki

Mercurius have lots of name actually, but basically if there is somebody using Karl or Cogliostro that means they are referring to Mercurius (albeit the one using Karl are mostly from LDO members or the enemy faction, only Marie uses Cogliostro IIRC)

And BTW while it's true that the 13th number is Mercurius, the one on that 13th position in the list shown is not him.
Old 2013-06-05, 10:51   Link #184
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Right, I managed to finish chapter 1 in my procrastination streaks.

I think I misread something somewhere, or was that shady priest supposed to be the current incarnation of the guy beside Kemono in the prologue?
Spoiler:

And IIRC, it was mentioned somwhere that Carl Kraft's name is spelt with a C and not K
Old 2013-06-06, 12:25   Link #185
Reality Breaker

Spoiler for :

Cogliostro and Marie remind me of Dante and Beatrice. Kinda describes the relationship between them.
Reality Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 13:08   Link #186
shmaster
The Hades

They don't need it. Reinhard just rent it out.
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 13:22   Link #187
Reality Breaker

Ah, they don't? No wonder...

Last edited by Reality Breaker; 2013-06-06 at 14:03.
Reality Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 19:41   Link #188
erneiz_hyde
Indifferent

Yesterday was a very unproductive holiday . I cleared 2 more chapters of Dies Irae.

Btw, I think you guys know this already, but I'm just posting a repository of my thoughts regarding my current playthrough, so when putting a question mark, it's mostly self rhetoric and I wasn't asking for the answer . Though I'll ask this: is kemono's name Reinhard Heidrich?
===============

Okay, it seems the snowball has started rolling. That was a surprise on the 13th member. What the hell are the Round Table guys planning? It seems the first swastika was formed after Ren's awakening, while the second swastika was from the death of Spine (or something). How exactly are they formed? This very much resembles the holy grail war, so wondering if this "war" is indeed about sacrificing each other.

Also, that scene at the bridge, I thought that was Kasumi, but...wasn't there someone floating on the river afterwards? If I understand Sakurai right, it seems there can be more than one "other head" aside from Kasumi. Was it that guy Shirou I wonder.
Old 2013-06-06, 20:19   Link #189
Kirayuki

Quote:
Btw, I think you guys know this already, but I'm just posting a repository of my thoughts regarding my current playthrough, so when putting a question mark, it's mostly self rhetoric and I wasn't asking for the answer . Though I'll ask this: is kemono's name Reinhard Heidrich?
Full name is "Reinhard Eugen Tristan Heydrich"

Quote:
Also, that scene at the bridge, I thought that was Kasumi, but...wasn't there someone floating on the river afterwards? If I understand Sakurai right, it seems there can be more than one "other head" aside from Kasumi. Was it that guy Shirou I wonder.
The 2 heads are basically the one who eat and the one who execute the hunt. Kasumi is the latter, and the one who eat and get the nutrient is Ren himself here. IIRC, the one floating on the river is Kasumi who ran away from the bridge.
Old 2013-06-06, 20:46   Link #190
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数

Quote:
Yesterday was a very unproductive holiday . I cleared 2 more chapters of Dies Irae.

===============

Okay, it seems the snowball has started rolling. That was a surprise on the 13th member. What the hell are the Round Table guys planning? It seems the first swastika was formed after Ren's awakening, while the second swastika was from the death of Spine (or something). How exactly are they formed? This very much resembles the holy grail war, so wondering if this "war" is indeed about sacrificing each other.

Yes...he is THE Reichsprotektor Czechoslovakia Heydrich. Of course there's major differences between him and the one from our world. Including the fact he's a far nicer guy deep down.
Old 2013-06-07, 03:15   Link #191
erneiz_hyde
Indifferent

A question:
Spoiler:
Old 2013-06-07, 05:54   Link #192
Kirayuki

Quote:
A question:
Spoiler:
Basically, yes. As in increasing the number of soul in your stock (in other words, becoming stronger)
Old 2013-06-07, 06:49   Link #193
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数

Quote:
A question:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2013-06-07, 11:21   Link #194
Ougon
観測者ー知識を重ねる者

Awesome stuff starts from here on..... I am gonna show up pretty soon.

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanParkour
Ougon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 11:31   Link #195
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数

then we will hear loads of eargasming "KEI RA!!!" reverberating around
Old 2013-06-07, 11:38   Link #196
Kirayuki

Too bad one have to suffer with the priest going through Kasumi's route after that...
Old 2013-06-07, 11:39   Link #197
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数

He makes up for it in Kei's route with his HAKU CHO YO!!!
Old 2013-06-07, 11:40   Link #198
Ougon
観測者ー知識を重ねる者

Or you can always go for Kei.

Edit: Ninja'd by CS

Old 2013-06-07, 11:42   Link #199
Kirayuki

Trust me, it's a suffering that will give you a laugh after you're done with the game itself.
Old 2013-06-07, 13:36   Link #200
Ougon
観測者ー知識を重ねる者

I still hate that Shinpu for what he did to Bea and kai...

Tags
相州戦神館學園 八命陣, acta est fabula!!!, chuunibyou, insane love, kuso, senshinkan, shinza bansho, toki yo tomare!!!