AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-06-05, 06:15   Link #181
Kirayuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
You mean Mercurius (the one Reinhard called as Karl) ?

If yes, then the answer is no. It's actually one of the important part of the story, so I don't know if spoiling that would be a good idea for you

Let just say, the cast shown at the prologue are only limited to Reinhard, Mercurius, and three Captains. The priest wasn't shown during prologue.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 07:03   Link #182
erneiz_hyde
Indifferent
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: InterWebs
Ah, right, I skimmed back and tried paying attention to the names this time (honestly, this is currently the biggest obstacle for me now, figuring who's who. The other texts are surprisingly really not that hard to follow so far ), and found that the priest is named Cristov or something. For some reason I thought his name was that Mercurius or something that sounds similar so I was confused when I saw Mercurius is the 13th number in that list at the chapter's end, which was supposed to be the guy beside Kemono.
__________________
erneiz_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 07:42   Link #183
Kirayuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Mercurius have lots of name actually, but basically if there is somebody using Karl or Cogliostro that means they are referring to Mercurius (albeit the one using Karl are mostly from LDO members or the enemy faction, only Marie uses Cogliostro IIRC)

And BTW while it's true that the 13th number is Mercurius, the one on that 13th position in the list shown is not him.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 10:51   Link #184
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Right, I managed to finish chapter 1 in my procrastination streaks.

I think I misread something somewhere, or was that shady priest supposed to be the current incarnation of the guy beside Kemono in the prologue?
Spoiler:


And IIRC, it was mentioned somwhere that Carl Kraft's name is spelt with a C and not K
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 12:25   Link #185
Reality Breaker
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Spoiler for :


Cogliostro and Marie remind me of Dante and Beatrice. Kinda describes the relationship between them.
Reality Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 13:08   Link #186
shmaster
The Hades
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
They don't need it. Reinhard just rent it out.
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 13:22   Link #187
Reality Breaker
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Ah, they don't? No wonder...

Last edited by Reality Breaker; 2013-06-06 at 14:03.
Reality Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 19:41   Link #188
erneiz_hyde
Indifferent
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: InterWebs
Yesterday was a very unproductive holiday . I cleared 2 more chapters of Dies Irae.

Btw, I think you guys know this already, but I'm just posting a repository of my thoughts regarding my current playthrough, so when putting a question mark, it's mostly self rhetoric and I wasn't asking for the answer . Though I'll ask this: is kemono's name Reinhard Heidrich?
===============

Okay, it seems the snowball has started rolling. That was a surprise on the 13th member. What the hell are the Round Table guys planning? It seems the first swastika was formed after Ren's awakening, while the second swastika was from the death of Spine (or something). How exactly are they formed? This very much resembles the holy grail war, so wondering if this "war" is indeed about sacrificing each other.

Also, that scene at the bridge, I thought that was Kasumi, but...wasn't there someone floating on the river afterwards? If I understand Sakurai right, it seems there can be more than one "other head" aside from Kasumi. Was it that guy Shirou I wonder.
__________________
erneiz_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 20:19   Link #189
Kirayuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Btw, I think you guys know this already, but I'm just posting a repository of my thoughts regarding my current playthrough, so when putting a question mark, it's mostly self rhetoric and I wasn't asking for the answer . Though I'll ask this: is kemono's name Reinhard Heidrich?
Full name is "Reinhard Eugen Tristan Heydrich"

Quote:
Also, that scene at the bridge, I thought that was Kasumi, but...wasn't there someone floating on the river afterwards? If I understand Sakurai right, it seems there can be more than one "other head" aside from Kasumi. Was it that guy Shirou I wonder.
The 2 heads are basically the one who eat and the one who execute the hunt. Kasumi is the latter, and the one who eat and get the nutrient is Ren himself here. IIRC, the one floating on the river is Kasumi who ran away from the bridge.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 20:46   Link #190
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Yesterday was a very unproductive holiday . I cleared 2 more chapters of Dies Irae.

Btw, I think you guys know this already, but I'm just posting a repository of my thoughts regarding my current playthrough, so when putting a question mark, it's mostly self rhetoric and I wasn't asking for the answer . Though I'll ask this: is kemono's name Reinhard Heidrich?
===============

Okay, it seems the snowball has started rolling. That was a surprise on the 13th member. What the hell are the Round Table guys planning? It seems the first swastika was formed after Ren's awakening, while the second swastika was from the death of Spine (or something). How exactly are they formed? This very much resembles the holy grail war, so wondering if this "war" is indeed about sacrificing each other.

Also, that scene at the bridge, I thought that was Kasumi, but...wasn't there someone floating on the river afterwards? If I understand Sakurai right, it seems there can be more than one "other head" aside from Kasumi. Was it that guy Shirou I wonder.
Yes...he is THE Reichsprotektor Czechoslovakia Heydrich. Of course there's major differences between him and the one from our world. Including the fact he's a far nicer guy deep down.
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 03:15   Link #191
erneiz_hyde
Indifferent
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: InterWebs
A question:
Spoiler:
__________________
erneiz_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 05:54   Link #192
Kirayuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
A question:
Spoiler:
Basically, yes. As in increasing the number of soul in your stock (in other words, becoming stronger)
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 06:49   Link #193
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
A question:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 11:21   Link #194
Ougon
観測者ー知識を重ねる者
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Awesome stuff starts from here on..... I am gonna show up pretty soon.
__________________
同胞らーCosmic Eagle, Golden Lily, Kirayuki, and Shmaster

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanParkour
Ougon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 11:31   Link #195
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
then we will hear loads of eargasming "KEI RA!!!" reverberating around
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 11:38   Link #196
Kirayuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Too bad one have to suffer with the priest going through Kasumi's route after that...
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 11:39   Link #197
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
He makes up for it in Kei's route with his HAKU CHO YO!!!
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 11:40   Link #198
Ougon
観測者ー知識を重ねる者
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Or you can always go for Kei.

Edit: Ninja'd by CS
__________________
同胞らーCosmic Eagle, Golden Lily, Kirayuki, and Shmaster

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanParkour
Ougon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 11:42   Link #199
Kirayuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Trust me, it's a suffering that will give you a laugh after you're done with the game itself.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 13:36   Link #200
Ougon
観測者ー知識を重ねる者
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
I still hate that Shinpu for what he did to Bea and kai...
__________________
同胞らーCosmic Eagle, Golden Lily, Kirayuki, and Shmaster

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanParkour
Ougon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
相州戦神館學園 八命陣, acta est fabula!!!, chuunibyou, insane love, kuso, senshinkan, shinza bansho, toki yo tomare!!!

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.