AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-01-14, 19:37   Link #521
Reality Breaker
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Can you guys give me a description of the red haired fellow with the snakes/dragons?

Last edited by Reality Breaker; 2014-01-14 at 19:47.
Reality Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 22:04   Link #522
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality Breaker View Post
Can you guys give me a description of the red haired fellow with the snakes/dragons?
Tenma Yatou?

He's basically Ren in the future after a massive powerup and near insane from fighting Hajun
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 22:07   Link #523
erneiz_hyde
Indifferent
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: InterWebs
I was hesitant to answer that because I thought he knew Yatou=Ren
__________________
erneiz_hyde is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 22:11   Link #524
Reality Breaker
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Derp, I meant in Senshinkan lol. In the near last scene of the op, there's a guy with the aforementioned description.
Reality Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 23:19   Link #525
erneiz_hyde
Indifferent
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: InterWebs
Oh, that's Kuubou. Knows no restraint in killing. It's unclear whether he even have intelligence or reason. It's said that for the whole cast to unite together and defeat him mounts to no less than a miracle. He has a myriad of ghosts following him, though they were all bound to him by fear rather than by obedience. Kuubou himself seems to pay no mind to these ghosts, but they are constantly on a rampage trying to escape from him, thus destruction follows wherever he goes.

Basically a walking natural disaster.
__________________
erneiz_hyde is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-14, 23:24   Link #526
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Oh, that's Kuubou. Knows no restraint in killing. It's unclear whether he even have intelligence or reason. It's said that for the whole cast to unite together and defeat him mounts to no less than a miracle. He has a myriad of ghosts following him, though they were all bound to him by fear rather than by obedience. Kuubou himself seems to pay no mind to these ghosts, but they are constantly on a rampage trying to escape from him, thus destruction follows wherever he goes.

Basically a walking natural disaster.
Who may or may not be two people, one of them female projecting into the Dream World if the CV is anything to go by....
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 11:18   Link #527
kittybear
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Haha wow! I can see it now...Best Moe Eroge of the year.
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 14:41   Link #528
Ougon no Kemono
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwww

I thou- I - tho- Thought there are still- 2- mo- months for 1st April!!

I can see Masada smirking so bad right now!!

Though, I think we are definitely gonna prefer this when the actual game comes out!

Edit: I'll add it here too,

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Ougon no Kemono; 2014-01-17 at 14:56.
Ougon no Kemono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 16:40   Link #529
erneiz_hyde
Indifferent
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: InterWebs
AHAHAHAHAH, HAHAHAHAHAH

Oh lol. Masada you evil, evil man

And Yoshiya's tsukkomi is so meta I'm wondering what will he say about his own adventures in game lol
__________________
erneiz_hyde is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 21:55   Link #530
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybear View Post
Haha wow! I can see it now...Best Moe Eroge of the year.
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Reminds me of that Kami-Za school parody lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ougon no Kemono View Post
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwww

I thou- I - tho- Thought there are still- 2- mo- months for 1st April!!

I can see Masada smirking so bad right now!!

Though, I think we are definitely gonna prefer this when the actual game comes out!

Edit: I'll add it here too,

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I won't be surprised if the actual game ends up something like that too...
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 22:56   Link #531
AkitoW013
*FLEET ADMIRAL*
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Outside Existence
Rofl ! Dat goddamn troll.
AkitoW013 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 04:03   Link #532
RealEATER
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
sorry bit oot
can anyone tell me the song's name in amantes amentes pv song ?
RealEATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 04:20   Link #533
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEATER View Post
sorry bit oot
can anyone tell me the song's name in amantes amentes pv song ?
Isn't that 29. Sakakibara Yui - [Dies irae ~Acta est Fabula~ Original Soundtrack - Neuen Welt Symphonie CD2 #02] Einsatz ?

uuu I really need to finish this first ;_;
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 05:49   Link #534
Ougon no Kemono
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEATER View Post
sorry bit oot
can anyone tell me the song's name in amantes amentes pv song ?
Jubilus by Sakakibara Yui.
Ougon no Kemono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 06:15   Link #535
RealEATER
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Ok thank you so much for your help all
RealEATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 09:13   Link #536
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Isn't that 29. Sakakibara Yui - [Dies irae ~Acta est Fabula~ Original Soundtrack - Neuen Welt Symphonie CD2 #02] Einsatz ?

uuu I really need to finish this first ;_;
No it's Jubilus

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

This is Einsatz

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 14:10   Link #537
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Oh I know Jubilus since I spent 1 hour trying to find the song name in nico The amantes pv that I got had einsatz in it though so I answered it like that
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-20, 19:01   Link #538
Cosmic Eagle
宿命に全てを奪われた少女
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 宿命と時間の巻きに
There's another one quite similar to Einsatz called Gregorio

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-13, 06:17   Link #539
Ougon no Kemono
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
The site has been updated with lot of things.

http://www.light.gr.jp/light/product...inkan/top.html

Countdown: 15 days till the release of blissful Chuu2ness!


Last edited by Ougon no Kemono; 2014-02-13 at 06:30.
Ougon no Kemono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-13, 07:17   Link #540
Kirayuki
破壊の君
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Good....good. I am terribly lacking in MP(Madness Power) these days, need a large dose of madness!
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
相州戦神館學園 八命陣, acta est fabula!!!, chuunibyou, insane love, kuso, senshinkan, shinza bansho, toki yo tomare!!!

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.