AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-16, 15:09   Link #501
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Yay, only 2 chapters behind again xD

This chapter and the chapter before were clearly "individual character's backstory chapters" again. I am REAAAALY interested about Karma's and Nagisa's backstory (and Kaede's since she seems to know something as well). But I am sure the author will take his time, maybe he will wait until AssClass'es popularity sinks... so he can use these chapters as a boost.
Old 2013-06-16, 19:04   Link #502
ChampDream
Alive

I like this chapter
Koro-sensei cannot swim (unless is with that special swimsuit).
it look like next chapter there some trouble
Old 2013-06-18, 08:37   Link #503
NaweG
Just some guy

Last page of chapter 45 says there will be a special announcement in the next chapter along with a color page. Any chance this is an announcement of an anime?
Old 2013-06-18, 08:57   Link #504
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The raw for chapter 46 has been out for two weeks. If it were an anime announcement, we would have heard something by now.
Old 2013-06-18, 10:49   Link #505
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Better not announce an anime yet... It is WAY TOO EARLY for that... or do you want to have fillers early on?
Old 2013-06-18, 15:25   Link #506
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Better not announce an anime yet... It is WAY TOO EARLY for that... or do you want to have fillers early on?
Could end up as a 12 ep season. Sooo it could work.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 00:50   Link #507
wcthesecret

This manga deserves an anime, with general Ivan as korosensei aka chris Guerrero aka he narrator from toriko
wcthesecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 06:36   Link #508
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Could end up as a 12 ep season. Sooo it could work.
12 Episodes? I doubt that... Ansatsu Kyoushitsu/Assassination Classroom has been ranked in the top 3 for quite some times in the jump ratings. I really doubt that it will only recieve such a short anime after that. Hell, it beat OP a lot of times and took 1st place frequently. I think it is not too far fetched to say that it will be an "over 26 Episodes anime season". Death Note got 36 EPs straight and wraped up the whole manga (while ommiting some intersting parts though), and Reborn was long running as well. Also because of the great ratings I really doubt that WSJ will want to end AssClass anytime soon... and even if the author will want it, the WSJ staff will try to make him continue with it.
Old 2013-06-21, 10:49   Link #509
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Right, just to diffuse this "anime announcement" thing, it's actually not. Just a collaboration with SCRAP for a project that is planned to begin from vol 5 of the tankoubon.

I can't remember exactly what the detail is, unfortunately (and too lazy to translate since my brain is fizzling with drilling unimportant stuffs *grumbles* stop running away from reality, me. Remember to get good marks so that you can ask for doujins for your belated birthday present...), but it's supposed to be something like 'puzzles' related to Ansatsu I guess? Someone else should confirm this, but I'm very certain that the announcement is this collab with SCRAP. Not really big deal for most people I guess, especially the Western fandom

EDIT: Anyway for those who are wondering whether there is a plot hole from the swimming chapters about Koro-sensei's bloating-from-being-drenched-in-water weakness, it actually is explained in chapter 48 (haven't fully read it in details, like I said, busy...). What, you think the author isn't very aware of that so-called "plot hole"?

Last edited by Natsuki Hyuga; 2013-06-21 at 11:03.
Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 15:32   Link #510
marvelB

Well, here's my own small summary (don't expect much though, my Japanese is total crap):

Spoiler for AC 48:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 08:20   Link #511
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
12 Episodes? I doubt that... Ansatsu Kyoushitsu/Assassination Classroom has been ranked in the top 3 for quite some times in the jump ratings. I really doubt that it will only recieve such a short anime after that. Hell, it beat OP a lot of times and took 1st place frequently. I think it is not too far fetched to say that it will be an "over 26 Episodes anime season". Death Note got 36 EPs straight and wraped up the whole manga (while ommiting some intersting parts though), and Reborn was long running as well. Also because of the great ratings I really doubt that WSJ will want to end AssClass anytime soon... and even if the author will want it, the WSJ staff will try to make him continue with it.
I suggested 12 ep given how many chapters has been out and based off how each chapter is pretty much a day or 2. Plus how would a manga like AssClass been turned into a anime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Well, here's my own small summary (don't expect much though, my Japanese is total crap):

Spoiler for AC 48:
Thank you Marvel B for trying.
Spoiler for chapter 48:
Old 2013-06-28, 16:09   Link #512
marvelB

Spoiler for AC 48:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 06:20   Link #513
shalala

Lool I like how Shiro is holding up a PS4 controller and Itona is holding up a hugh success sign. Clearly stating that the PS4 was a hugh success.
Old 2013-07-03, 09:40   Link #514
Shadow5YA

I like how Terasaka basically admitted that he was a blockhead and left the planning to Karma.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 19:00   Link #515
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Something I wondered about... Karma looks down on most people, but surprisingly he does not look down on Nagisa, although he is physically one of the weakest. Now I really want to see what happened in Nagisa's and Karma's past... and Kaede seems to know both of them for a while as well.
Old 2013-07-03, 21:07   Link #516
ChampDream
Alive

so Tesaraka decide that Karma will be his master? because that what it sound like
Old 2013-07-03, 21:29   Link #517
wcthesecret

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
so Tesaraka decide that Karma will be his master? because that what it sound like
...oh dear god...THE FUEL THAT THE WOMEN WILL BE GIVEN WILL BE TOO MUCH!!!
wcthesecret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 23:23   Link #518
All Fiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
I hear footsteps.

Footsteps of fujoshi army.
Old 2013-07-04, 11:34   Link #519
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcthesecret View Post
...oh dear god...THE FUEL THAT THE WOMEN WILL BE GIVEN WILL BE TOO MUCH!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Fiction View Post
I hear footsteps.

Footsteps of fujoshi army.
If this gets an anime and it sells well then I guess the doujinshis will be made. Karma would clear be the one to play the seme role.
Old 2013-07-04, 11:39   Link #520
Shadow5YA

Hey now.

Karma already has Nagisa.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote