AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-07-26, 19:06   Link #541
leadeater

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Chapter 50. Who is the 4th member of the SC as I don't think it was shown. But damnn the 5th member is ugllly. I do like how the students now have a goal for the mid terms. How many of Koro-sensei's legs who he lose if all his students get 100% on each of their top subect?
The 4th person wasn't a member of the student council, but Karma. Karma's family name is Akabane if I recall.
leadeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 06:05   Link #542
bigdeal000
malefic

Not much happened here, just more plotting and talking. The chairman's son gets more exposure like this so I enjoyed it. Also, that pencil attack
Looks like we have a different group translating this time. I can't really tell, how good are they?
Old 2013-07-30, 13:02   Link #543
ChampDream
Alive

It look like the chairman's son is more evil then the chairman himself
Old 2013-07-30, 13:39   Link #544
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
It look like the chairman's son is more evil then the chairman himself
Like father like son.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-30, 17:08   Link #545
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdeal000 View Post
Not much happened here, just more plotting and talking. The chairman's son gets more exposure like this so I enjoyed it. Also, that pencil attack
Looks like we have a different group translating this time. I can't really tell, how good are they?
They used chinese scans so it's obviously not as good as Utopia's scanlations. Only read it if you can't wait anymore.
Old 2013-07-30, 17:48   Link #546
marvelB

Yeah, the chapter was translated from Chinese, not Japanese. You can obviously tell seeing as how some of the names were spelled wrong (like Asano being spelled as "Akino", and so on). Personally, I didn't think it was too bad, but the Utopia version is definitely more preferable.

Anyway, I think it's pretty much guaranteed that even after this test arc is over, we'll be seeing more antics from Asano Jr. That meeting between him and his dad definitely shows that being evil and manipulative runs in the family.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 11:04   Link #547
shalala

Chapter 52: I'm starting to think that leadeater could be on tosomething that Karma could be the 4th member of the 5 smart people in the school. I do hope he and Asano face each other at one point. Would be quite interesting to see how it turns out. The Ritsu replacment was funny and how quickly Asano was able to make that contract was quite impressive. In terms of the contact I take it that class E has to do all of that in they lose? Soo why doesn't Class E create their own one. To state that if they win they sould be allowed to be in the school fair as thats what I think that "prize" that Koro-sensei was talking about would be.
Old 2013-08-02, 17:23   Link #548
marvelB

Chapter 54 raw is out:

Spoiler for AC 54:
Old 2013-08-02, 21:19   Link #549
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Chapter 54 raw is out:

Spoiler for AC 54:
Spoiler for Chapter 54:
Old 2013-08-09, 16:54   Link #550
marvelB

^

Spoiler for AC 55:
Old 2013-08-13, 13:14   Link #551
shalala

Chapter 54: Karma's blushing is cute teehee :P. Both Asano Jr and Karma ended up losing the most tbh. Koro-sensei reveals more about his past. I do like how 3 of Koro-sensei tenticals had a little flag not sure what it said. Terasaka's group each scoring 100 in Home Eco was funny. Good to see that Koro-sensei kept his promise. What would be this "Loot" that the class speaks of?

Edit: A one shot anime ep is being made. I wonder how this will turn out?
Old 2013-08-13, 13:38   Link #552
omega253

Quote:
Chapter 54: Karma's blushing is cute teehee :P. Both Asano Jr and Karma ended up losing the most tbh. Koro-sensei reveals more about his past. I do like how 3 of Koro-sensei tenticals had a little flag not sure what it said. Terasaka's group each scoring 100 in Home Eco was funny. Good to see that Koro-sensei kept his promise. What would be this "Loot" that the class speaks of?

An OVA is being made? YES!!! We can finally see Koro-Sensei and his Mach 20 speed in animation!!!!!!
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 14:56   Link #553
ChampDream
Alive

Quote:

yeah, chapter 54 was really good to read, Koro-sensei's face when he saw hose 100 in home eco was really funny and now he have to keep his promise, also waiting to see that "loot"

I hope the one shot episode show Koro-sensei at his greatness.
Old 2013-08-14, 08:22   Link #554
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
An OVA is being made? YES!!! We can finally see Koro-Sensei and his Mach 20 speed in animation!!!!!!
We wouldn't be able to see him if he moved at Mach 20 speed :P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampDream View Post
yeah, chapter 54 was really good to read, Koro-sensei's face when he saw hose 100 in home eco was really funny and now he have to keep his promise, also waiting to see that "loot"

I hope the one shot episode show Koro-sensei at his greatness.
It is nice to see that even if they seem to be the worse at most subject they excel at 1. Plus 1 that Koro-sensei is vey good at :P.

I wonder what chapters will be animated.
Old 2013-08-20, 23:42   Link #555
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Old 2013-08-21, 08:21   Link #556
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
That was one of my favorite parts in this chapter. Along with the assembly. They really have shown how far they've come since Koro-Sensei started teaching. He really is so nice sometimes that you forget he's going to eventually blow up the world.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-21, 08:56   Link #557
shalala

Its funny that both father and son wants to ruin Class E. They clearly could use this time to bond and parent and child by destorying Class E. Koro-sensei is such a nice guy.
Old 2013-08-21, 10:49   Link #558
Nanahara Taiki
Nero

"Its because we have an octopus here"

"Its because we've got a bitch here"

lol xD

Also can't wait for summer vacation arc.
Nanahara Taiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-21, 16:05   Link #559
ChampDream
Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
that part was really the best part of the chapter

now I wonder what their plan is going to be kill Koro-sensei in the summer
Old 2013-08-21, 18:17   Link #560
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

I wonder how long it will take, until we'll see Nagisa's and Karma's pasts. I have the feeling that they may come VERY late in the series. You could claim that we already reached the "half-way-point" of the series, as half of the time until the "last stand of humanity" has already passed. However we don't know if the series really will end there or if the next semester will be handled slower.

I think WSJ would force the manga to be continued, due to it having become a new "flagship" of WSJ.