AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-02-07, 19:28   Link #741
marvelB

Yeah, 75 was a cute chapter. Poor Irena (yup, I'll use her proper name for this occasion)!

Also, the raw for 77 is out:

Spoiler for AC 77:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 06:24   Link #742
Amario

Oh man the one who appeared before that assassin after being rung by Koro-sensei he got taken out. Perhaps he is the #1 assassin?
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-09, 09:04   Link #743
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Is this the first time someone actually died outside a flashback? DID that guy even die? I know the mangaka is not Oda, but...
Old 2014-02-09, 10:19   Link #744
noobita

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Is this the first time someone actually died outside a flashback? DID that guy even die? I know the mangaka is not Oda, but...
If you read his previous work, Neuro, you should know that this author has no qualm to kill his character if the plot demands.
Old 2014-02-09, 13:10   Link #745
Alpha Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
If you read his previous work, Neuro, you should know that this author has no qualm to kill his character if the plot demands.
Moreover,

Spoiler for spoiler:
Alpha Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 00:41   Link #746
marvelB

Chapter 77's been translated, and Takebayashi (glasses kid) revealed that his reasons for transferring classes was due more to family issues than anything.Poor kid.....

Also, I checked out the raw for 79, in which.....

Spoiler for AC 79:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 06:17   Link #747
noobita

Why can I shake myself for believing that the principle is the "death" assassin?

Also, I think the sub-plot for chapter 77~79 is pretty pointless...I mean, the world lifespan is around 6 months and some of them seem do not care. Apparently, school system and family acknowledgement are more important than the world.
Old 2014-02-15, 06:29   Link #748
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Why can I shake myself for believing that the principle is the "death" assassin?

Also, I think the sub-plot for chapter 77~79 is pretty pointless...I mean, the world lifespan is around 6 months and some of them seem do not care. Apparently, school system and family acknowledgement are more important than the world.
the assassin may have been the teacher who came in class E for about a month .I don't get why telling us about him if he were not important in the plot.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-15, 06:45   Link #749
noobita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
the assassin may have been the teacher who came in class E for about a month .I don't get why telling us about him if he were not important in the plot.
Is that so? I don't know but I thought the ex-teacher was the female teacher who asked Korosensei to take care of the students before she died.
Old 2014-02-26, 00:03   Link #750
omega253

Chapter 79 is translated!

And so Takebayashi is now one of my favorite characters. If the last page was any indication, he will start handling explosives!
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 01:50   Link #751
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Like a baws.
Old 2014-02-26, 09:46   Link #752
Amario

He was pretty awesome and basically told them to "shove it" haha
Explosives eh? well doubt that is going to work.
Old 2014-02-26, 09:55   Link #753
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amario View Post
He was pretty awesome and basically told them to "shove it" haha
Explosives eh? well doubt that is going to work.
They got farther than the military without using any explosives, so maybe the added factor will leave a new surprise. They could rig explosives comprised with anti-Sensei material to go off as soon as that invincibility ball of his wears off.
Old 2014-02-26, 10:04   Link #754
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
They got farther than the military without using any explosives, so maybe the added factor will leave a new surprise. They could rig explosives comprised with anti-Sensei material to go off as soon as that invincibility ball of his wears off.
Nice theory but do you think Koro-sensei is going to give another opportunity after seeing what happened last time?. Not to mention time is running out since they have a few months left before Koro-sensei destroys the Earth.
Old 2014-02-26, 11:40   Link #755
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
The force from Korosensei's explosion would be stronger than any bomb they could set off.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 12:44   Link #756
shalala

I still think he not going to blow up the world. To me class E would find some way to say only we can kill him and proceed to defend him. HAs anyone checked out the new jump trailer? As Korosensei is in it and he is voiced. Sounds okay.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 14:34   Link #757
ChampDream
Alive

that was a good chapter, Takebayashi you got some respect from me.
Old 2014-02-26, 17:47   Link #758
omega253

Quote:
Nice theory but do you think Koro-sensei is going to give another opportunity after seeing what happened last time?. Not to mention time is running out since they have a few months left before Koro-sensei destroys the Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The force from Korosensei's explosion would be stronger than any bomb they could set off.
Good point there.

Although I had another theory for Class E to win against Koro-Sensei. It's probably not something you guys would like, but it would be better than nothing. I think someone might've mentioned this before.

In a way, they could 'kill' Koro-sensei's desire to destroy the Earth.

*ducking in preparation of criticism*
Old 2014-02-26, 18:51   Link #759
Xacual

Quote:
Wait what? Summer vacation just ended, that should leave about half the year still left.
Old 2014-02-28, 14:16   Link #760
Iamis

Chapter 81 raw

Spoiler for 81:
Iamis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, school