AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-01-06, 05:31   Link #201
Dahak86
Occasional Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Guys, get real. The last thing she wants is even more attention.
You can't get any more real than this
__________________
Dahak86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 05:33   Link #202
Aoken
ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 31
She must be good at mahjong if she wasn't wearing a pantsu.


Gio, Masuzu, and Hitagi:
__________________
Aoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 05:43   Link #203
Reek of Blood
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Africa
Send a message via Yahoo to Reek of Blood
Aww man, Masuzu is so damn annoying that i really hate her. But she's the female lead so it's expected that Masuzu will be the victorious girl no matter how much i hate her. I loved the premise but I'll put it on the hold for the time being. Based on my knowledge of harem rom coms, i really don't like where I think this is going. If the MC somehow manages to break their "agreement" and crushes her instead of being a dog whom can only be ordered around then I'll pick it up, if he just hears a sob story and forgives her (and/or genuinely fall for her) then I'll save myself the disappointment. I try my best to stay clear of things that will make me despise this story even more.
Reek of Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 05:51   Link #204
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Nice going @Dahak86, I didn't catch that!!
My love for Masuzu grows!!!
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 06:07   Link #205
Azuma Denton
~AD~
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
You can't get any more real than this
How do you manage to get a scene that appears in the flash??
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 06:12   Link #206
TheEroKing
Chaika Edition
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
You can't get any more real than this
Tron is dying yet again this week after seeing that. RIP buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
How do you manage to get a scene that appears in the flash??
2chan is my guess
__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 07:13   Link #207
Nachtwandler
Yurifag
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kharkiv, Ukraine
Age: 26
Quote:
How do you manage to get a scene that appears in the flash??
It's a special otaku skill to catch such a things even if they last less than a second )
__________________
The thing I hate the most of english fansubbers is than they keep honorifics in European-stylized animes. For this I want to kill.

My Anime list
My VN list
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 07:36   Link #208
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
However, it could be better without the "blackmail" near the end....that's something I dont like to see in any story..
Well, in this case: no blackmail = no story.
It’s sad but true.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 08:39   Link #209
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Well, in this case: no blackmail = no story.
It’s sad but true.
They could have had a symmetrical setting where the two MCs were just as bothered by random confessions and agreed to the charade for mutual interest.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 08:49   Link #210
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Tron is dying yet again this week after seeing that. RIP buddy

2chan is my guess
Did he even know the anime at all?

Not really, capturing that requires you to manually select the speed of your video to slower speed. Or precision screenshot, though this one will need a very good precision level, not for Normals like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoken View Post
She must be good at mahjong if she wasn't wearing a pantsu.
Will that logic even work here?
__________________
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 09:42   Link #211
Eclipze
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
The animators didn't get the memo, I think.
Eclipze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 09:48   Link #212
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
They could have had a symmetrical setting where the two MCs were just as bothered by random confessions and agreed to the charade for mutual interest.
With the MC's "no love, no dating = oh, happy day" attitude, I doubt it.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 10:01   Link #213
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
They're both like that.

The relationship's supposed to be camouflage rather than a real attempt at dating.

The only difference would be that the male's motivation would be the same as the female, instead of blackmail.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 10:06   Link #214
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
They're both like that.

The relationship's supposed to be camouflage rather than a real attempt at dating.

The only difference would be that the male's motivation would be the same as the female, instead of blackmail.
Eh, he'll still consider "pretending to be dating" as a bother (if not real pain in the ass). He'd still prefer her to leave him alone.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 10:24   Link #215
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Eh, he'll still consider "pretending to be dating" as a bother (if not real pain in the ass). He'd still prefer her to leave him alone.
That's why I said the setting would also have to be altered with him receiving confessions all the time.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 10:40   Link #216
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
That's why I said the setting would also have to be altered with him receiving confessions all the time.
Let me borrow Kidou’s own words (from the manga in particular) concerning “pretending to be dating”:

“The boys will become envious of me while the girls gossip about it. It’ll cause me to have anxiety attacks and I’ll end up going bald from stress. Fantastic *sarcastic*”.

So, in my opinion, he’ll feel more harm than good. IMO again, receiving and rejecting a lot of confessions is still better than that. Feel free to have different opinion from me, but you can’t convince me otherwise regarding this “what if” situation.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 11:01   Link #217
Thany
Unfair
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Looks like Ana from OniiAi started a trend
Nah it's probably self-censorship so there's no panties shots (I seriously wouldn't be surprised)
Also the one who'd have started a trend would had been Asuha, not Ana
__________________
Thany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 11:41   Link #218
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Let me borrow Kidou’s own words (from the manga in particular) concerning “pretending to be dating”:

“The boys will become envious of me while the girls gossip about it. It’ll cause me to have anxiety attacks and I’ll end up going bald from stress. Fantastic *sarcastic*”.

So, in my opinion, he’ll feel more harm than good. IMO again, receiving and rejecting a lot of confessions is still better than that. Feel free to have different opinion from me, but you can’t convince me otherwise regarding this “what if” situation.
It's not like being confessed to all the time wouldn't bring that exact same kind of problems (it is, after all, Masuzu's motivation). It's just a matter of deciding which one would be more annoying.

Besides, even if it's true, it would be easy for him to make the mistake of thinking that "being taken" would bring most of the confessions problems to rest.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 12:10   Link #219
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
It's not like being confessed to all the time wouldn't bring that exact same kind of problems (it is, after all, Masuzu's motivation). It's just a matter of deciding which one would be more annoying.
And that's where we draw the line between my opinion and your opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Besides, even if it's true, it would be easy for him to make the mistake of thinking that "being taken" would bring most of the confessions problems to rest.
To add to my argument, at least by continuing to receive-and-reject confessions, Kidou doesn’t have to pretend as lovers with Masuzu in front of others. Date-pretending will consume more time and effort than rejecting confession after confession (surely it won't be as crazy as one confession for each lunch break or something like that). Not to mention Kidou will hate every second of it, while he can be true to himself by rejecting confessions.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 12:28   Link #220
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
What is this Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo-like atmosphere I'm feeling while watching this.....
...and that is a good thing. Partly the colour palette, I think. Partly the pacing? And of course the osananajimi-like character and the glamorous newcomer with foreign connections.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton
...How do you manage to get a scene that appears in the flash??
In MediaPlayer Classic and other media player programs, the right arrow key will advance the video frame by frame. Stop before the scene you want. Advance frame by frame to the frame in question. Capture.
__________________
Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, coming of age, harem, romance, school life, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.