AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-21, 15:18   Link #1121
Gundamx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
The only girl/woman that will accept him is Shizuka and he knows it XD
anime stuff know that too but because they are Yui fan they they decided to remove most of her funny with hikigaya from the anime
(joke)
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 23:57   Link #1122
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
To be fair, Hikigaya's a pretty decent guy when it comes down to it; its really just his sense of crude talking that turns people off. He calls Yui a slut twice during their first convo, for example.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-22, 03:42   Link #1123
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
anime stuff know that too but because they are Yui fan they they decided to remove most of her funny with hikigaya from the anime
(joke)
I hate when people trying cover truth by telling it's joke!
(joke)
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 12:11   Link #1124
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Excellent episode. All those dem Yuis and yuis (and oh Saika too) with the correct amount of important plot points in it without really destroying this episode pace Might looked rush for some people but still good nonetheless.

Oh, and I find Marina Inoue's acting really good in this episode.
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 12:49   Link #1125
MisaoFan
Prefectural Magical Girl
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Spoiler for Episode 8:
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 13:54   Link #1126
Okashira
Honos628
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
As expected they closed up LN 4 in this episode.



About the end of episode 8,
Spoiler:
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 15:27   Link #1127
HandofFate
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Just watched episode 7.
Man, Yukinon is kind of a bitch.

Even though the popular girl was kind of bad in the beginning, she's seems to actually be an okay person. Just because she's popular isn't something to be hated for. And Yukinon does talk as if she's above everyone else, so Yumiko was right.
__________________
...
HandofFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 16:45   Link #1128
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
Even though the popular girl was kind of bad in the beginning, she's seems to actually be an okay person. Just because she's popular isn't something to be hated for.
No, but being insensitive and ignorant is. I agree she isn't a bad person, but when say says stuff like how it's easy for Rumi to make friends since all she needs to do is hang out with other pretty people, it annoys people who are aware do know that the problem isn't that simple and makes her sound like a spoiled child who never experienced trouble.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2013-05-23 at 16:59.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 19:04   Link #1129
Windows X
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
No, but being insensitive and ignorant is. I agree she isn't a bad person, but when say says stuff like how it's easy for Rumi to make friends since all she needs to do is hang out with other pretty people, it annoys people who are aware do know that the problem isn't that simple and makes her sound like a spoiled child who never experienced trouble.
She's kinda spoiled princess but she doesn't have any ill intention. She's good enough to not hold grudge against Yukino and tease her well for comedy sakes. If Yukino apologize and make up with her last night, I'm sure she won't hesitate to befriend with her since she loves to hangout with beauties.

However, I admit that I didn't like this kind of gals during my youth.
Windows X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 19:07   Link #1130
Clarste
Human
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windows X View Post
She's kinda spoiled princess but she doesn't have any ill intention. She's good enough to not hold grudge against Yukino and tease her well for comedy sakes. If Yukino apologize and make up with her last night, I'm sure she won't hesitate to befriend with her since she loves to hangout with beauties.
Yumiko also dislikes dishonesty and gossiping about people behind their backs. If you think about, they might make pretty good friends.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 19:18   Link #1131
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
Yumiko also dislikes dishonesty and gossiping about people behind their backs. If you think about, they might make pretty good friends.
If Yukino needs someone honest, she already has Yui.

Even if Yukino and Yumiko's personalities weren't at odds with each other, they will never get along because of one problem alone: they are females on the opposite ends of being by Hayato's side.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 19:25   Link #1132
Clarste
Human
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
If Yukino needs someone honest, she already has Yui.

Even if Yukino and Yumiko's personalities weren't at odds with each other, they will never get along because of one problem alone: they are females on the opposite ends of being by Hayato's side.
Yui isn't honest. She rarely says what she's really feeling.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 19:32   Link #1133
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
Yui isn't honest. She rarely says what she's really feeling.
She outright thanked Yukino for her criticism, called her a friend, and joined the club purely because she respected her and what the club does. There is a clear difference between the way she acts towards the Service Club and the way she acts in her clique.

You would need some extreme bias to paint Yumiko as an earnest person and Yui as not.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-23, 19:59   Link #1134
Clarste
Human
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
She outright thanked Yukino for her criticism, called her a friend, and joined the club purely because she respected her and what the club does. There is a clear difference between the way she acts towards the Service Club and the way she acts in her clique.

You would need some extreme bias to paint Yumiko as an earnest person and Yui as not.
Earnest and nice are entirely separate things. Yukino of all people should know that. Yui kinda acts like she's sucking up to people, even when she's not.

Anyway, my point is that there's really not much difference between the two of them. If anything, they hate each other because of their similarity.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 01:47   Link #1135
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Hmm, yah know had Yukino just confessed that she was the one who caused the accident in the first place, would things have gone this way?

Any ways, we need a guy like Hachiman in the world today, his ideas may be dark but they work, the popular people just can't think that way cuz they think "Hey, its easy to become popular!" Just cuz of what happened with them, Wrong!!

Over all pretty good episode. I hope this series gets a second season.
__________________
Fullmetal Alchemest - Ed fan. Pokemon - Ash fan.
One Piece - Luffy fan. Inazuma Eleven - Endou fan.
Marchen Awakens Romance - Ginta fan.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 02:23   Link #1136
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Man, I'm surprised they went along with the plan Goes to show that not all the characters in this show are one-dimensional like a lot of anime cast's seem to be.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 02:52   Link #1137
takai
Easy Muffin
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 21
Another excellent episode. Now I'm just angry that I have to wait another week for the next episode.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 03:10   Link #1138
Sides
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Edinburgh
Age: 32
^^ no good morning kiss from Totsuka, but so close
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 03:18   Link #1139
Tenzen12
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Spoiler for Comparison to the novels:


Despite leaving out of lot of content (sometimes even important), unlike Mayou I can't realy critise this show for it. They do good job enough make it my favourite anime of season.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-05-24 at 21:14.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-24, 03:30   Link #1140
Eratas123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Can someone tell me something: What was the point in Hikigaya's plan? So he wants to show that these girl's friendships are pretty shallow.....and then what? Even if he went along with the 'You got punk'd!' part of the plan, it would just make everybody loners when they realized they couldn't trust their friends.
__________________
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
drama, romantic comedy, school life, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.