AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-05-08, 09:24   Link #3021
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Everybody is talking about Masaki's boobs... which is exactly what I'm going to comment on as well. I knew they were big but not that big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finre View Post
Wow you can see her nips . Does shounen allows this. ?
Not in Weekly Shounen Jump. At least not anymore. Nipples used to be fine back in the day (Dragon Ball, Hokuto no ken, etc...) but Jump's censorship became more strict at some point. It's fine here because it's barely visible.
Old 2013-05-08, 09:31   Link #3022
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Same thought here

I thought that at the beginning, the hollow that was born within Ichigo was just an accident from the soul pit (if I remember it right, anyone would become hollow in that soul pit after a certain period of time and Urahara overestimated ichigo's ability to escape easily in the pit)

But now it seems like Ichigo has hollow within him from the beginning.
This pretty much falls in line with the same stuff Kubo's been pulling for years.
For example
Q: How did Chad and Orihime get their powers?
A: Ichigo's spiritual energy awakened their abilities
Then that changed to
A: The hougyoku
Then for Chad, that changed to
A: My mother must've had an encounter with a hollow

So who knows? In all actuality, Ichigo's hollow side being in a dormant state within him doesn't feel like it's necessarily all that important or relevant to explaining why he has hollow powers in the first place (since the soul pit incident seems like it would've given him hollows powers either way). But it does explain why he got fullbring and why his hollow side's appearance looks the way it does. So in this sense, this feels less like a retcon and more like a mere extension or expansion of info.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 09:50   Link #3023
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

seee??? I know that badass Misaki won't die by a mere Grand Fisher who was wiped easily with no sweat by Ichigo....

the rest of this chapter already predictable... now they just need to reveal that last mystery on June

good past although I don't see enough adult Misaki (I think Misaki will look better with long hair?)
and it's a strange family though... Yuzu take her parents' cheerfulness... but how about Karin and Ichigo?
well, Ichigo looks more like Issin now

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 10:24   Link #3024
DarkHollowIchigo

Fact: Masaki was a perv LOLOLOLOL (towards Ishin )

The real reason why Masaki got killed....can't wait till next week....

Could be the quincy's even.....maybe Aizen? nahhh...
Old 2013-05-08, 10:42   Link #3025
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!

Is Ichigo still part Hollow or that side disappeared with the Final Getsuga Tenshou?
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 10:45   Link #3026
Casshern

And that's the story of how I met your mother.

Anyway, so isshin was basically describing to ichigo how his mother was jumping around naked. I almost expected him to say "I totally banged your mom, dude!"
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 10:52   Link #3027
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!

Also how was all of this related with the current arc? Guess maybe the next chapter will have something.
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 11:41   Link #3028
haegar
mangaviking

maybe what isshin ment was that the hollow only fully raised its head and broke the spirit shackles in the byakuya fight?

as for urahara and the pit, I agree that was where the hollow was made a part of ichigo but actually that was bound to happen sooner or later, actually urahara gambled on ichigo awakening his own shinigami powers so he can hold it in check himself eventually.

If at the point where hichigo took over for the first time ichigo had not advanced as far with his shinigami powers ichigo would have been screwed. So in a way urahara laid the basis for that by bringing out his shikai.

then again all this might have merely been kubo forgetting about the whole pit incident
Old 2013-05-08, 12:39   Link #3029
BlueCosmos

When it comes to bleach, if you been reading from the very beginning, you learned to just roll with the punches, it may not always make sense but I'm going to finish this train wreck, bleach lives in the now not the past! Even if the story contradicts its self every few 100 chapters
Ps damn u kubo
BlueCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 12:57   Link #3030
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

never again will i read manga during computer class...

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 13:00   Link #3031
MAX_COLA_POWER!

If it turns out to be Aizen again, it will be the most welcomed saw that coming moment ever in the history of Bleach like all of Aizen's just as planned moments seem to be-v-.
Old 2013-05-08, 13:00   Link #3032
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
And that's the story of how I met your mother.

i see what you did there,
and i like it.

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 13:09   Link #3033
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

god dammit with the cliffhangers!!!

Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 13:18   Link #3034
Tuor

Maybe Ichigo has *two* hollows in him. The first is the hollow that was created when he was tossed into the pit with a broken soul chain. The second is the one he... acquired from his mom. This would explain why HIchigo is so different than what Ichigo turned into the time he put the utter beatdown on Ulquiorra. That hollow appeared only when Ichigo was "dead" and had none of HIchigo's personality, either.

I'd guess that the HIchigo hollow is gone now... or maybe entirely assimilated into Ichigo, but the other Hollow (White) is probably still there. That's my crazy-ass theory, anyway.
Tuor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 13:23   Link #3035
ChampDream
Alive

so that how Isshin meet Masaki, so next chapter will be how she die, that could eb interesting
Old 2013-05-08, 16:19   Link #3036
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

I think Isshin would've been more pissed when he met Aizen on the battlefield if he was a part of it (and Isshin seems to know the truth, but is it the whole truth?). My bets are on Quincy involvement, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was "No Ichigo, you are the Grandfisher."
Old 2013-05-08, 16:55   Link #3037
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
If it turns out to be Aizen again, it will be the most welcomed saw that coming moment ever in the history of Bleach like all of Aizen's just as planned moments seem to be-v-.
If it's Aizen again it would actually be good... since it would be funny as hell how brain dead a story Kubo can come up with.
Old 2013-05-08, 17:23   Link #3038
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

She died of restrictive heart failure, her body couldnt handle the run to ichigo after eating so many fatty foods, Called It!!!

It definitely wasn't the hollow inside ichigo lashing out at the hollow attacking him and striking through Misaki, or a Quincey assasination or anything lame like that.

So it had to be restrictive cardiomyopathy or cancer from second hand smoke (Damn you Isshin!)...
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 17:31   Link #3039
Helius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Not in Weekly Shounen Jump. At least not anymore. Nipples used to be fine back in the day (Dragon Ball, Hokuto no ken, etc...) but Jump's censorship became more strict at some point. It's fine here because it's barely visible.
Err...To Love-Ru.

So after all these flashbacks, it still doesn't explain why nobody at Soul Society recognised Isshin. Maybe Aizen did an extra Kanzen Saimin on them?
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-08, 17:51   Link #3040
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helius View Post
Err...To Love-Ru.

So after all these flashbacks, it still doesn't explain why nobody at Soul Society recognised Isshin. Maybe Aizen did an extra Kanzen Saimin on them?
Who exactly besides Rukia has seen Isshin? Perhaps they did the little reunion off screen but up untill recently wasn't it just rukia and maybe renji (mabey the others did in fillers but I don't watch the anime)?
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter