AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-05-15, 06:08   Link #3121
Eragon
Not amused

"Power vanishing completely at a convenient moment"

The patented twist of Kubo
Old 2013-05-15, 06:59   Link #3122
Casshern

Haha ishida joined the Quincy nazzis.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 07:01   Link #3123
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
"Power vanishing completely at a convenient moment"

The patented twist of Kubo
Kubo could write in some BS quincy power that completely shuts off all Shinigami and hollow powers for ~30 seconds or so while firing a hundred thousand light arrows. Oh and all only the king & his top 5 Subordinates can use it. Thereby making the king Aizen-level powerful except with less plans and no Hogyoukou, for now anyway. That's one way the "twist"(I think more people would be surprised if it didn't happen) could happen.
Old 2013-05-15, 07:16   Link #3124
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Haha ishida joined the Quincy nazzis.
You sure about that? He was obviously lied to and not told who killed his mother. Let's also not rule out the possibility of ishida planning ahead.
Old 2013-05-15, 07:48   Link #3125
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
Kubo could write in some BS quincy power that completely shuts off all Shinigami and hollow powers for ~30 seconds or so while firing a hundred thousand light arrows. Oh and all only the king & his top 5 Subordinates can use it. Thereby making the king Aizen-level powerful except with less plans and no Hogyoukou, for now anyway. That's one way the "twist"(I think more people would be surprised if it didn't happen) could happen.
They already have something like that. It's called "Stealing bankais without the entire zanpakuto."
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 08:20   Link #3126
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
You sure about that? He was obviously lied to and not told who killed his mother. Let's also not rule out the possibility of ishida planning ahead.
I know, it's the obvious and boring outcome that will probably have about as much impact as Orihime in hueco mundo, since Ichigo will eventually steamroll everything with brute force when he shows up after everyone else is beaten.

For now I'm just hoping that Ishida really did lose his marbles.
Old 2013-05-15, 08:20   Link #3127
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs Send a message via Skype™ to Mangs
As much as I would love Ishida joining the enemy and fighting Ichigo, I just know Kubo won't let that happen. Ishida is joining them and will probably betray them when the time is right.
Old 2013-05-15, 08:22   Link #3128
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
They already have something like that. It's called "Stealing bankais without the entire zanpakuto."
Hm well, Good luck Ichigo then.
Old 2013-05-15, 08:26   Link #3129
Casshern

Btw, did Isshin just say that he could sense Masaki was far more powerful than grand fisher, yet Juha stole her powers at the exact moment when GF attacked? Good timing?
Old 2013-05-15, 08:41   Link #3130
apotheosis
Shinigami

Quote:
I know, it's the obvious and boring outcome that will probably have about as much impact as Orihime in hueco mundo, since Ichigo will eventually steamroll everything with brute force when he shows up after everyone else is beaten.

For now I'm just hoping that Ishida really did lose his marbles.
It would be amusing if they put Ishida into the "damsel in distress" role of a rescue arc

But I think he's going to be more of a fake/temporary follower of Bach than a prisoner.
apotheosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 08:43   Link #3131
zerodragon

Quote:
Btw, did Isshin just say that he could sense Masaki was far more powerful than grand fisher, yet Juha stole her powers at the exact moment when GF attacked? Good timing?
no it called kubo timing
Old 2013-05-15, 08:51   Link #3132
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Surely, Juuha Bach would know Ishida is born of Uryu and a non-pure Quincy, making him 'non-pure' himself, though that would be expecting Kubo to actually care about consistency.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 08:53   Link #3133
The Small One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Well, technically Bach didn't really "kill" Ishidas mother.
She was sick in the hospital at the time he stole all the powers. She died from becoming too weak afterwards. So Bach was more like the trigger for her death.

Quote:
BTW, didn't he say last chapter, that he completely lost his powers to the point that he wasn't able to sense Reiatsu anymore.

BTW, back to the time frame: So 9 years ago Bach awakened. Do we know if anything story relevant happened 99 years ago?
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 09:29   Link #3134
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
@ImperialFlameGod8190: I don't think Bach knew every Quincy he stole the power from personally. So he shouldn't really know with whom she was married or who she was in the first place.
This is bleach ... main bad guy knows everything ... just like how he knew about Ichigo so he must've been randomly keeping tabs on his mother
Old 2013-05-15, 09:34   Link #3135
Sasukemaru
Banned

Aizen betrayed Shinji and Kisuke was run out of SS 100 years ago, im sure something of importance could be revealed to have happen a year after that. ^^^

Good chapter, I enjoy where Kubo has been taking the story recently, although some ppl will try to find anything at all to complain about. Only to keep reading every week...Cliche much?
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 09:42   Link #3136
james0246

The art took an upswing this week. Got to love the epic image of Ichigo thanking his father.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 10:05   Link #3137
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I would prefer it if Ishida joins the enemy and loses... to Orihime... I know it wont happen I just think him fighting her could be cool if they both grow right... which they wont
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 10:21   Link #3138
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!

I'm afraid this is turning into another Arrancar arc. Soul Society will label Ishida as a traitor and Ichigo and pals will go to rescue him. Now when is Chad going to kidnapped?
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 10:36   Link #3139
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
I'm afraid this is turning into another Arrancar arc. Soul Society will label Ishida as a traitor and Ichigo and pals will go to rescue him. Now when is Chad going to kidnapped?
Chad was basically kidnapped in the Fullbringer arc.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-15, 10:42   Link #3140
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
Good chapter, I enjoy where Kubo has been taking the story recently, although some ppl will try to find anything at all to complain about. Only to keep reading every week...Cliche much?
We're just trying to enjoy this manga any way we can. For me it's joking about it on this forum and reading alchemists omake

Tags
bleach, chapter