AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-05-27, 21:09   Link #3261
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
^lol! quincy verion GT may look even more awkward...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-27, 21:53   Link #3262
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
^lol! quincy verion GT may look even more awkward...
I can only thing of one right way to do this... guess which one is is Can Ichigo trace on?





Uploaded with ImageShack.us
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-27, 22:11   Link #3263
Michael Jung
Sasuke Uchiha
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Uchiha Hideout
I still remember the days in Bleach when the author informed us that BanKai is something that might be gained or not in a century by a Shinigami. Now he's forcing some characters to get BanKai's as if they can poof it out. Kubo..... I think he might have been inspired by DBZ's logic.
Does anyone remember the part where Vegeta had said, " When did the transformation to the legendary warrior became a child's plaything? " to Trunks? I think this logic is being applied here.
__________________
The One Who FellInto The Darkness
Michael Jung is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-27, 22:32   Link #3264
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shame Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Jung View Post
I still remember the days in Bleach when the author informed us that BanKai is something that might be gained or not in a century by a Shinigami. Now he's forcing some characters to get BanKai's as if they can poof it out. Kubo..... I think he might have been inspired by DBZ's logic.
Does anyone remember the part where Vegeta had said, " When did the transformation to the legendary warrior became a child's plaything? " to Trunks? I think this logic is being applied here.
It kills me how everybody but Rukia know bankai by know.
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 02:07   Link #3265
quigonkenny
Omae wa mou binbou iru...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: On the Osaka raid...
Age: 41
Can't wait to see Hanataro's Bankai...
quigonkenny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 02:43   Link #3266
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
Sorry for a late idea, but why didn't Yamamoto just go bankai when Aizen got him through the stomach? He could have just held him close (hug time!) and used west on him, incinerating Aizen with 15 million degree heat - such a move couldn't have been used against him, and didn't require all of his forces apart from Unohana, Byakuya, Kenpachi and Mayuri (such a brilliant governing quadrumvirate) to be killed by his flames, although he'd have needed to be quick about it
I can only come up with two possible explanations.

1) He wanted to have kept collateral damage to a minimum, and since Zanka no Tachi can destroy dimensions....

2) He didn't think he needed to use his Bankai to destroy Aizen. He actually could've done with his shikai, though Wonderweiss quickly thwarted that plan. And the rest is history.
Alhazad2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 08:31   Link #3267
Hisoka??
Ultra noob
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Jung View Post
I still remember the days in Bleach when the author informed us that BanKai is something that might be gained or not in a century by a Shinigami. Now he's forcing some characters to get BanKai's as if they can poof it out. Kubo..... I think he might have been inspired by DBZ's logic.
Does anyone remember the part where Vegeta had said, " When did the transformation to the legendary warrior became a child's plaything? " to Trunks? I think this logic is being applied here.
At least DB had the excuse of them being a new hybrid race that is generically more powerful than the pure saiyans.

For bleach, the bankais just appeared.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 11:45   Link #3268
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
I can only come up with two possible explanations.

1) He wanted to have kept collateral damage to a minimum, and since Zanka no Tachi can destroy dimensions....

2) He didn't think he needed to use his Bankai to destroy Aizen. He actually could've done with his shikai, though Wonderweiss quickly thwarted that plan. And the rest is history.
yea, these explanations aren't bad at all. yama jii actually didnt have much trouble with wonderweiss either. it was only because he had to absorb his own power that he got beat. aizen had to outsmart him and considering that yama-jii is borderline retarded, it wasn't very difficult
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 12:09   Link #3269
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Cambridge, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
yea, these explanations aren't bad at all. yama jii actually didnt have much trouble with wonderweiss either. it was only because he had to absorb his own power that he got beat. aizen had to outsmart him and considering that yama-jii is borderline retarded, it wasn't very difficult
But Ennetsu Jigoku (the flame pillar thing) would have killed Yamamoto and his subordinates, while West would have just been his reiatsu expanding to a close range, killing neither Yamamoto nor the others - I'll admit that Wonderweiss' trick may still have worked (it's so hot that there weren't any flames, so there wasn't necessarily anything to be stored, so it may have failed with bankai), but when he was planning his course of action, he didn't know about it, so use of bankai to hug Aizen to death should have been the most logical (and most Carebeary) plan available, if he couldn't rely on attacking Aizen with any of his other targeted moves
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 12:24   Link #3270
Eragon
Bancho Mako best Mako
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In the warm embrace of ice.
Age: 20
^Which leads to the conclusion that either Kubo did not know what Yamaji's Bankai was at the time or that Aizen is truly the writer of this manga.
__________________
Signature courtesy of rikikai
Eragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 13:08   Link #3271
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
But Ennetsu Jigoku (the flame pillar thing) would have killed Yamamoto and his subordinates, while West would have just been his reiatsu expanding to a close range, killing neither Yamamoto nor the others
yea on second thought i take back my attempt to make anything yama-jii did seem logical. not sure what i was thinking. must have been kyouka suigetsu
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 14:35   Link #3272
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in a van by the river
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Can't wait to see Hanataro's Bankai...
Or his lookalike's bankai.....that kid who appeared up and should've been killed along with his umbrella wearing friend...
__________________
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 15:21   Link #3273
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Can't wait to see Hanataro's Bankai...
haha it'll be even smaller than his shikai! but seriously, i'm waiting for afro-san's bankai
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 16:41   Link #3274
Casshern
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
It kills me how everybody but Rukia know bankai by know.
She probably will by the next battle royale. Gotta make her semi-relevant somehow.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 16:56   Link #3275
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
She probably will by the next battle royale. Gotta make her semi-relevant somehow.
May as well give orihime a hollow mask while they're at it...
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 17:36   Link #3276
Casshern
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
May as well give orihime a hollow mask while they're at it...
Just to muffle out the "Kurosaki-kun"
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 18:00   Link #3277
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 21
I hope we will see Harribel ... I wonder if Urahara, orihime and co... are eventually save Harribel? ...
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 19:18   Link #3278
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in a van by the river
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
She probably will by the next battle royale. Gotta make her semi-relevant somehow.
So she dies?!

Because Kubo seems like he's done with her.
__________________
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-28, 19:47   Link #3279
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere in the 11th dimension
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
So she dies?!

Because Kubo seems like he's done with her.
He appears to be done with just about every female character after they get saved in their particular arc. He prolly wont kill her... but who knows.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 02:33   Link #3280
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: with Maki-sama
Age: 21
Spoiler for spoil:


so this chapter : Mayuri , omaeda and family , soifon, komamura and big dog and finaly ichigo and Nimaya

Quote:
ソイフォン 修行
soifon training
please kami-sama ....... soifon training with Yoruichi!!! >< I want re-see Yoruichi-sama ><
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic211239_32.gif
Chiaki_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bleach, chapter

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.