AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-06-26, 12:48   Link #3601
SeanQ

Sadly, Ishida is being treated like Yammy, doesn't Ishida know the alphabet?
Old 2013-06-26, 12:55   Link #3602
kitten320

Really? Ishida, one of the most useless characters in the series was ranked as high as Basch?

Whole bunch on new useless villains who have nothing special about them?

In all honesty I would better read about loser/boring Ichigo than this!

And pace is horrible... I'll wait 5-10 chapters and see if there will be much progress now that flashback is over.
Old 2013-06-26, 13:35   Link #3603
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Really? Ishida, one of the most useless characters in the series was ranked as high as Basch?
Ishida is probably the most useful human character in the series how if you still consider Urahara and Yoruichi Shinigamis. It's just that he has been really useless in comparison to the Shingami captains.
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 13:55   Link #3604
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Finally some Ishida action, I always knew he had a little bit of evil left inside of him. I can't wait to see his strength.
Old 2013-06-26, 14:45   Link #3605
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Ishida is probably the most useful human character in the series how if you still consider Urahara and Yoruichi Shinigamis. It's just that he has been really useless in comparison to the Shingami captains.
exactly. and those captains got slaughtered by the shitritters. and now ishido is head shitritter. makes no sense, but does keep in perfect line with bleach's normal nonsense so i'm ok with it. it would be weird for something to make sense at this point. i'd have to call bs on anything logical from this point on
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 14:59   Link #3606
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Who the hell is Yoruichi?

Now I know why Kubo never slammed Ishida as hard as he slammed the other two nakama and it wasn't due to fanservice(maybe), but because Kubo can make him into Bleach's version of Sasuke.

And really did we seriously need a chapter to introduce the SR when most of them will probably be killed off later on?

Bach does not like women; hell, even Aizen had Halibel, Nel and the two little shitheads that beat up Orihime....for the SR we get.....Bambi....
Old 2013-06-26, 15:03   Link #3607
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
So is this Ishida's cocktail of mysterious and magical power-up so he can be on a level footing with Ichigo? Still think Ichigo should be able to stomp a mudhole in him, but with Bleach you just never know...
Ichigo will stomp a hole and take off Ishida's other arm by the time this dumb series is over with.

I wonder if Urahara and the two dipshits with Grimmjow(Oh come on we all know it's him) are still even alive Or is Bach and his crew somewhere else?

I would think Bach would've offed Urahara and co. by now if he's in HM or turn them into SR.
Old 2013-06-26, 15:51   Link #3608
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post

And really did we seriously need a chapter to introduce the SR when most of them will probably be killed off later on?
Yea I have no idea why he keeps introducing people who are just going to be killed off. I mean Grimmjow=dead pointless character, Ulquiorra= dead pointless character... It's not like they did anything cool or made the character grow or anything

P.S. please read fine print for disclaimers

This comment is complete and total sarcasm and in no way reflects my view on Bleach or it's characters. Therefore under Otaku law section 1168 niether I or anyone related to SoloPanda.org has any liability in such comments. Thank you for reading.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 16:06   Link #3609
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

Not much to say about the random characters. It probably would've been nice to see the loudmouth get his head chopped off after the first sentence. You don't get introduced to a new leader and immediately say some stupid shit without consequences.
Old 2013-06-26, 16:13   Link #3610
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Yea I have no idea why he keeps introducing people who are just going to be killed off. I mean Grimmjow=dead pointless character, Ulquiorra= dead pointless character... It's not like they did anything cool or made the character grow or anything

P.S. please read fine print for disclaimers

This comment is complete and total sarcasm and in no way reflects my view on Bleach or it's characters. Therefore under Otaku law section 1168 niether I or anyone related to SoloPanda.org has any liability in such comments. Thank you for reading.
yea i agree. i dont see why people are complaining about that. obviously there was going to be an army of shitritters for every good guy to fight at some point. there's plenty more worthwhile stuff to complain about here lol like ishida being held in such high regard for instance. or that he's being called the only living quincy (which i assume will get some convoluted nonsensical explanation eventually)
Old 2013-06-26, 16:16   Link #3611
Eragon
I got you babe.

^ The explanation to being the only quincy - he has a white d**k
Old 2013-06-26, 16:37   Link #3612
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
^ The explanation to being the only quincy - he has a white d**k
OMG I just read that in Saber's voice while looking at the expression on the face of your avatar... well I found it awesome..
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 16:56   Link #3613
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

So Ichida letters "A"........................ I want scream "TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!" Ichida-kun :'(

BUT ! ............. Maybe............

Ichida = Gin ??
Old 2013-06-26, 17:01   Link #3614
Eragon
I got you babe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
OMG I just read that in Saber's voice while looking at the expression on the face of your avatar... well I found it awesome..
I'm here for the people's amusement

And do NOT compare Ishida to Gin. That glasses boy is nowhere near as awesome as Gin.
Old 2013-06-26, 17:17   Link #3615
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I'm just so pissed that Kubo made my favorite character into this series version of Sasuke.

As for the 'Last Living Quincy' that really didn't bother me because:

1. Ryuuken was more than willing to give up shit before and has said on record that he could care less.

2. This is the same author who's pretty much forgotten about 80 percent of the cast.

Kubo, Kubo, Kubo.....just kill off everyone except Ichigo, Ishida, a few shinigami to kill the SR redshirts, Bach, Haschwald and a few SR fodders to kill off the remaining shinigami already. You know you want to. Especially since it's more than obvious with Ichigo's powerup that no one, not even strong folks like Isshin or Urahara, has a chance in hell against Bach.

As for Ishida's powerup.....I always dreamt of the day where he'd get his own powerup to stand against Ichigo, but not thru 'Drink something.' Whatever happened to EARNING your superpower?
Old 2013-06-26, 17:28   Link #3616
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I wonder if Urahara and the two dipshits with Grimmjow(Oh come on we all know it's him)
I will have to applaud Kubo if he actually manages to remember that scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
exactly. and those captains got slaughtered by the shitritters. and now ishido is head shitritter. makes no sense, but does keep in perfect line with bleach's normal nonsense so i'm ok with it. it would be weird for something to make sense at this point. i'd have to call bs on anything logical from this point on
Power ups in Bleach are absurdly easy, if Kubo decides he wants a character to be relevant they get a power up. In this case, Ishida is getting a power up from drinking "saki". Next time we see him fight, he'll one shot a captain and stand toe-to-toe with a Royal Guard.

Last edited by saravis; 2013-06-26 at 20:31.
saravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 21:14   Link #3617
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
Next time we see him fight, he'll one shot a captain and stand toe-to-toe with a Royal Guard.
But Ishida already one shot a captain using that Quincy power up. Now he needs to do something crazier if he is serious (which I don't totally don't believe) about joining the Quincies. Maybe, even Juha knows that Ishida plans to betray him but the world needs two Aizens.
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-26, 21:22   Link #3618
saravis

Quote:
But Ishida already one shot a captain using that Quincy power up. Now he needs to do something crazier if he is serious (which I don't totally don't believe) about joining the Quincies. Maybe, even Juha knows that Ishida plans to betray him but the world needs two Aizens.
Well I was going to say that he'll one shot a Royal Guard, but then I realized that might be a bit too extreme, with Kubo you never know, though. As for one shotting a captain, he'll do it as easily as picking a booger and without any negative side effects.
Old 2013-06-27, 00:57   Link #3619
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Ishida is the last quincy alive.

1) Ryuuken and all of the SR are actually dead and Ishida's like, in 6th sense :O
2) They're all alive but not really quincies anymore.
3) Bach doesn't know about Ryuuken...
4) Bach is just trolling everyone!

Now that Ishida exchanged sakazuki with Bach, he is part of his hyakki
Old 2013-06-27, 01:13   Link #3620
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
Well I was going to say that he'll one shot a Royal Guard, but then I realized that might be a bit too extreme, with Kubo you never know, though. As for one shotting a captain, he'll do it as easily as picking a booger and without any negative side effects.
if ishida one-shots a royal guard member then it better be off-panel just to complete the bitch-slap effect on us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
4) Bach is just trolling everyone!
i'll take option #4 please. can we also see a troll contest between bach and aizen at some point? that would be intense!

Tags
bleach, chapter