AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Old 2013-07-03, 09:35   Link #3681
Awrya
U mad?

So Ishida has some hidden powers capable to stop Bach's selection, then how did Ichigo avoid it?
Since he has Quincy blood and (unawakened) abilities, Bach should have taken them in as well, since the hollow was still bounded by Isshin's reiatsu. If Bach took his Quincy abilities, Ichigo would have died long ago?
Old 2013-07-03, 09:55   Link #3682
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs Send a message via Skype™ to Mangs
Hate this arc all you want, I'm lovin me some uniformed sexy babes!

Seriously, I don't care how stupid he character is, she's HAWT! One of the sexiest chicks in bleach to date.
Old 2013-07-03, 09:55   Link #3683
SidVicious
Anime addict

She looks like Ichigo's boss.
Old 2013-07-03, 10:14   Link #3684
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
She looks like Ichigo's boss.
Even the hair and bust size, She was better off childish and small chested. They ruined her immensely...
Old 2013-07-03, 10:48   Link #3685
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
First point - This should have been obvious when years ago, his ultimate ability was supposed to drain all of his power, but it didn't. Whatever his father did to him after the SS arc, it was likely done with this in mind. It's also been established that Bach is the ultimate master to all Quincy, and can do whatever the heck he wants to his subjects. Save them, kill them, take their power, whatever.
-No, I understand that. I am just taken aback that Uryuu of all people is getting development after years of deliberate neglect. Now, I am aware that with the new enemy being the Quincy, it makes sense for him to be involved. But it still feels...for lack of a better word, "odd" that he's now one of the center pieces in this war. I don't know why that is though. It doesn't bother me that he's getting development, but something about it just seems off somehow.

Quote:
It does reek of Aizen's "just as planned", but that's the level of writing we're dealing with here after all so it's to be expected. I did like the logic used to keep Ishida in check though. It's clear he'll be a pawn against Ichigo (explain that power up ), and whatever other plans Bach has dreamed up.
-You want me to try and explain how Uryuu is going to be used as a pawn against Ichigo? Well I'm no Kubo, with his PhD in Wanton Asspull but I'll take a crack at it anyway:
Spoiler for Once upon a time...:

Quote:
Second point - Yeah I kinda rolled my eyes at even more characters being introduced. It makes sense, given the alphabet designations, but I suspect these are like Loli and Menoly, or the other "lesser" Arrancar. They look pretty but have minimal impact on the story. I'll give Kubo credit here, he can draw comic book women really damn well.
-It is why I said last time that us learning all these new character's names is pointless. They're just glorified punching bags, set to be demolished by the rekindled SS and Ichigo, or maybe the Soul King if he ever feels like getting his lazy, freaky ass into gear. Still, I do admit they LOOK good. But how the characters look was never Bleach's problem .
Old 2013-07-03, 11:00   Link #3686
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Ah, you also noted her similarities? Maybe it's Inoue's Quincies powers.

Also, when are we having the Urahara's new ally back? How long has it been since he was hinted? Also, we didn't see Yoruichi yet.
That would be funnny. All that time she & Sado have spent with Ichigo could be the results of why they have quincy powers :P. I wonder if P girl is an airhead as well who also likes baking weird stuff and is secretly love Ishida because if that is the case then they pretty much should hook up together become friends and open up a bakery.

As for Urahara's new ally I'm going off on a limb and saying s/he will appear in battle at the end of that chapter to make it a shocking cliffhanger.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 11:09   Link #3687
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs Send a message via Skype™ to Mangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Even the hair and bust size, She was better off childish and small chested. They ruined her immensely...
So let me get this right, you'd rather have her be a flat chested child than a busty, gorgeous babe?

Okaaay....
Old 2013-07-03, 11:18   Link #3688
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Kubo: "What you say my plot isn't good enough for you at the moment. Then here take some new random female characters to distract yourself with...."
hey i'm not complaining. this is what i asked for last chapter. the more quincy babes the better

Quote:
Second point - Yeah I kinda rolled my eyes at even more characters being introduced. It makes sense, given the alphabet designations, but I suspect these are like Loli and Menoly, or the other "lesser" Arrancar. They look pretty but have minimal impact on the story.
plot twist: the shitritters power goes by reverse alphabet. this z girl is the strongest

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
So... Urahara is an alchemist now?
he always has been. although now he's perfected his slime creation. i hope it's a metal slime. much more difficult to kill, but tons of exp of course
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 11:41   Link #3689
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

okay...explanation to why Ishida is the "last survivor," random characters and B-Team training w/ Urahara...alllllllllllllrighty then.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 12:21   Link #3690
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
So let me get this right, you'd rather have her be a flat chested child than a busty, gorgeous babe?

Okaaay....
Yep, I'd take Rukia over Orihime or Rangiku in a heart beat.

Let me get THIS right, You don't think Bleach has enough DD's going around?

I like all sizes, but she was shown as a young teen, why is she stacked and suddenly serious and cruel(er).
Old 2013-07-03, 12:57   Link #3691
Calca
Brina!

At least one of the people are finally getting around to analyzing the bankai stealing badge.

"Oh ya, this thing is kind of rule breaking isn't it? I guess we should figure out how it works after 70 chapters."
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 14:07   Link #3692
Nvis
Senior

Quote:
Hate this arc all you want, I'm lovin me some uniformed sexy babes!

Seriously, I don't care how stupid he character is, she's HAWT! One of the sexiest chicks in bleach to date.
Ichigo's Future-Quincy-Side harem candidate.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 14:24   Link #3693
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Yep, I'd take Rukia over Orihime or Rangiku in a heart beat.

Let me get THIS right, You don't think Bleach has enough DD's going around?

I like all sizes, but she was shown as a young teen, why is she stacked and suddenly serious and cruel(er).
I'm a lover of busty girls, so for me there could never be enough DD's going around, I wouldn’t even mind if Rukia had grown considerably during the time skip!

I do admit, she's very different from what she originally appeared at, but boobs can look different depending on the angles, and uniforms can be especially deceiving on the bust size.
Old 2013-07-03, 14:38   Link #3694
SidVicious
Anime addict

Quote:
I'm a lover of busty girls, so for me there could never be enough DD's going around, I wouldn’t even mind if Rukia had grown considerably during the time skip!

I do admit, she's very different from what she originally appeared at, but boobs can look different depending on the angles, and uniforms can be especially deceiving on the bust size.
Rukia's peach is better.
Old 2013-07-03, 14:39   Link #3695
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Am I the only one getting some serious Severus Snape vibes from Uryuu?

Spoiled in case there's someone in a cave who hasn't read Harry Potter or seen the last few movies:

Spoiler:

Otherwise, not liking Bambi as the SR Halibel: her one minion is a doppelganger for Inoue...I'd rather see Hachwaldt's assistant with the Aizen/SK eyes as the SR Bombshell.

I know someone will accuse me of trolling but....I'm sorry....the first thing I thought of when Urahara, Inoue and Chad appeared was, 'So how long before Kubo trolls them off again?'
Old 2013-07-03, 15:35   Link #3696
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I think he got to second base. Then she got annoyed and she killed him. What a crazy bitch!

I love her.
IF the animé ever returns, and they choose to let Kana Hanazawa to voice her, how would you react to that Kanon?
Old 2013-07-03, 15:38   Link #3697
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
her one minion is a doppelganger for Inoue
And the other one is Sun-sun without a single difference...
Quote:
Am I the only one getting some serious Severus Snape vibes from Uryuu?
Yes :P Ishida doesn't really know why he got promoted, but he accepts it as a convenient fact, while still being aware of his place among the quincy. Bach, on the other hand, pretty much acted on impulse but took into account the consequences of his actions; he's probably gunning for Ishida to get into a fight, so it's all up to Kubo to make a troll out of him.
Old 2013-07-03, 15:41   Link #3698
MAX_COLA_POWER!

So yeah, opened uniform revealing cleavage, legs apart, adjusting her skirt after the kill, I salute random Quincy yahoo who died from Snu Snu. The next panels after that should be used as a double meaning for Sex Ed.-v-;;
Old 2013-07-03, 15:50   Link #3699
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

humm..... I hope Ichigo will fight apart from Shinigami Team and join Urahara team instead

seems like Inoue and Sado are doing their own part

about Uryuu... well, it's such an early prediction from Juha Bach.... Uryuu will disappoint him soon

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 16:13   Link #3700
ChampDream
Alive

well, at least they show Inoue, Sado and Urahara and what were they doing, plus some new quincies girls.

Tags
bleach, chapter