AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-07-03, 20:19   Link #3721
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I don't see Mr. Popo, but I can definitely see Grimmjow's legs being the Piccolo in Orihime and Chad's training. He'll be like the hard ass that cares......about fighting Ichigo again.
plot twist: piccolo enters both bleach and naruto, trains them all to be super-saiyans and then blows up the moon
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 21:24   Link #3722
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Was expecting Bambietta to say something like "Was it good for you?"
Old 2013-07-03, 21:31   Link #3723
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexGhost View Post
Was expecting Bambietta to say something like "Was it good for you?"
Sounds like a ripoff of Gogo Yubari
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-03, 22:48   Link #3724
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
plot is moving even slower with introduction of random quincies ... sorry but yoruichi boobies are good enough for me nothing will compare to her so can kubo just move the plot along without more random quincy intros and politics
True say!

At this point I'm almost insulted by the blatant fanservice.

"Guys, I know the plot is moving along at a snail's pace so here's some boobies to distract you." - Kubo (not a real quote)

I like boobs. Boobs are nice. I especially liked Nel's surprise boobs. But let's be honest here - this manga's been around for a long ass time and Kubo seems to have forgotten that his audience has grown up along with it. Tricks like this just don't cut it anymore.
Old 2013-07-03, 23:10   Link #3725
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
True say!

At this point I'm almost insulted by the blatant fanservice.

"Guys, I know the plot is moving along at a snail's pace so here's some boobies to distract you." - Kubo (not a real quote)

I like boobs. Boobs are nice. I especially liked Nel's surprise boobs. But let's be honest here - this manga's been around for a long ass time and Kubo seems to have forgotten that his audience has grown up along with it. Tricks like this just don't cut it anymore.
Probably why he's going with all the gore, the suprise uncensored boob reveals, and the implied sex scenes. Now all he needs is to actually show one.
Old 2013-07-04, 00:15   Link #3726
Alchemist007
自分のチームにいるよ。
*Author

Ichigo doesn't count?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
plot twist: piccolo enters both bleach and naruto, trains them all to be super-saiyans and then blows up the moon
Welp, there goes the Moon's Eye plan.
Old 2013-07-04, 02:01   Link #3727
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
Sounds like a ripoff of Gogo Yubari
I know. I was just expecting something cheesy like that
Old 2013-07-04, 10:25   Link #3728
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Quote:
Welp, there goes the Moon's Eye plan.

Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 13:01   Link #3729
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I think Kubo's probably realized that most people know it's Grimmjow that's the secret rescuer by now...

One thing I"m still confused about: Where are the shitritters at exactly? They in HM somewhere else away from where Urahara's set up camp or are they in some separate realm?

And is Urahara at Mayuri's old lab? Because considering the last time we saw him that Opie wiped out everything, I'm wondering where the hell he got his gear from...
I would be suprised if it was anyone esle but Grimmjow. I'm saying in Aizen's old castle. They are currently squatting there after Aizen told Bach that he couldn't use his castle as their base. They clearly have to be in HM as we have been shown that they where going after Hollows.

He is Urahara he clearly has pockets within pockets or some kind of capsule corp device.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 16:33   Link #3730
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I would be suprised if it was anyone esle but Grimmjow. I'm saying in Aizen's old castle. They are currently squatting there after Aizen told Bach that he couldn't use his castle as their base. They clearly have to be in HM as we have been shown that they where going after Hollows.

He is Urahara he clearly has pockets within pockets or some kind of capsule corp device.
If that's the case, then I seriously do expect a battle somewhat in the next few weeks. I"m sure Bach probably will figure things out and go after Urahara and all to

1. Bribe Ichigo into joining the VR

2. Make Uryu kill someone to prove his loyalty. Please for the love of God Kubo get rid of the nakama already and put them out of their misery. Mainly Chad. Kubo luvs titties so Hime ain't going nowhere and there's still shit about Urahara that hasn't been explained yet.
Old 2013-07-04, 16:36   Link #3731
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!

Quote:

2. Please for the love of God Kubo get rid of the nakama already and put them out of their misery. Mainly Chad.
Please, think about Floor's feelings!
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 19:22   Link #3732
shalala

Quote:
If that's the case, then I seriously do expect a battle somewhat in the next few weeks. I"m sure Bach probably will figure things out and go after Urahara and all to

2. Make Uryu kill someone to prove his loyalty. Please for the love of God Kubo get rid of the nakama already and put them out of their misery. Mainly Chad. Kubo luvs titties so Hime ain't going nowhere and there's still shit about Urahara that hasn't been explained yet.
VR?

I'm thinking its going to be Nel's two friends and thus the fully awaken fully will forever be shown as fully awaken Nel is preeettyyy. If that is Uryu needs to prove his loyalty. Which I thought his father said they neither him or Uryu should get involved in the battle. Sooo what reason would he have to be there unless Bached killed his father for dating a half breed.

I still want to see Urahara Bankai. He clearly has one as he said it him self when Renji and Chad where training.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-04, 19:47   Link #3733
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
VR?

I'm thinking its going to be Nel's two friends and thus the fully awaken fully will forever be shown as fully awaken Nel is preeettyyy. If that is Uryu needs to prove his loyalty. Which I thought his father said they neither him or Uryu should get involved in the battle. Sooo what reason would he have to be there unless Bached killed his father for dating a half breed.

I still want to see Urahara Bankai. He clearly has one as he said it him self when Renji and Chad where training.
Oh I am gonna be saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad if Uryu offs Pesche or Nel!
Old 2013-07-04, 20:36   Link #3734
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:

Yea and keep the new random useless quincy girls. =\ Chad will most likely be very awesome in this arc.
Old 2013-07-04, 21:22   Link #3735
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Chad will most likely be very awesome in this arc.
based on what? certainly not his showings throughout the entire manga so far
Old 2013-07-05, 00:31   Link #3736
SeanQ

Quote:
based on what? certainly not his showings throughout the entire manga so far
Based on this is Bleach hur hur
Old 2013-07-05, 01:55   Link #3737
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Send a message via Skype™ to Poetic Justice
lol last time Chad was actually relevant in the series was when he fought that low ranked Espada hundreds of chapters ago.
Old 2013-07-05, 03:45   Link #3738
MAX_COLA_POWER!

10 bucks say that Chad's new power up will his Brazo Izquierdo del Diablo looking more and more like its name sake, and not just an arm with a spike at the end of it. And Orihime's new power up, well, she got logic defying healing, meh shields, Mirror Force, next she'll use Jushiro style Magic Cylinders.
Old 2013-07-05, 11:31   Link #3739
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
10 bucks say that Chad's new power up will his Brazo Izquierdo del Diablo looking more and more like its name sake, and not just an arm with a spike at the end of it. And Orihime's new power up, well, she got logic defying healing, meh shields, Mirror Force, next she'll use Jushiro style Magic Cylinders.
and both will be able to barely beat low ranked shitritters only to be stomped on when the top tier shitritters take the battlefield. it's almost as if i've seen this story before... a couple times.. hmm... can't quite place it
Old 2013-07-05, 14:32   Link #3740
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Yea and keep the new random useless quincy girls. =\ Chad will most likely be very awesome in this arc.
Oh that's cute. You think Chad will actually do something....

He and Orihime are dead the minute the top ranked SRs show up.

Tags
bleach, chapter