AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-09-17, 09:35   Link #3981
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i have two questions. how is someone like omaeda a lieutenant and a leader of the stealth division? and why can't anybody kill him?
answer to question 1: because Soi Fon needs a punching bag that can't be killed

answer to question 2: because Soi Fon's punching bag can't be killed.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 10:40   Link #3982
ImperialFlameGod8190

He probably became lieutenant from his money as for why he cant be killed. he's a coward who never fights so the strong opponents get avoided
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 10:43   Link #3983
flack

Enough of these small fry fights, where is Zaraki? Kubo should atleast give us a clue where the other characters are to avoid trolling. O wait...
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 13:06   Link #3984
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!

Kind of a boring chapter since there is no progress at all and for me that's Bleach's weakest point (It's nowhere near the neverending Arrancar fight though)

Quote:
i have two questions. how is someone like omaeda a lieutenant and a leader of the stealth division? and why can't anybody kill him?
Why is Ukitake a captain when he gets sick in the most important situations?
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 14:08   Link #3985
ChampDream
Alive

so it look like the real fights are going to start next chapter.
Old 2013-09-17, 14:23   Link #3986
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

There's no fucking way Matsu, HItsu and Soi are getting away from this unscathed. Mohawk and Cyborg need to show off bluts and vollstandings yet.

I fully expect to see detached limbs or holes in chests next chapter.
Old 2013-09-17, 15:09   Link #3987
Excelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
There's no fucking way Matsu, HItsu and Soi are getting away from this unscathed. Mohawk and Cyborg need to show off bluts and vollstandings yet
The Sternritter could also work in the stolen bankais, like some kind of combination attack.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 16:45   Link #3988
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelion View Post
The Sternritter could also work in the stolen bankais, like some kind of combination attack.
Well, Cyborg's the one who has Soi's bankai. I don't think Mohawk has anything.

They really haven't learned a damned thing from Aizen though, haven't they? They're assuming that they killed Mohawk but Mohawk is totally going to skewer those two next chapter. Just like Aizen impaled Momo.
Old 2013-09-17, 17:45   Link #3989
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

it would really was too easy if the fight ended like that ... both stern Ritters is put in turnaround way our two captain Hitsugaya and soifon meet again in real great danger ...
Old 2013-09-17, 17:45   Link #3990
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
how about using some ,, u know
*those powers that require saying a number or something (like what byakuya does)
Because, Kido is made from spirit energy, which the quincy can absorb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by normp571 View Post
I actually enjoy the story.
You are not alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Never thought I would say this but Sui Fong needs to get the heck out of the way and let Omaeda handle his business. I was really hoping he would beat the hell out of this guy for hurting his imouto. Ah well it wouldn't have really ben logical but when has bleach ever been with power ups?
If the anime ever comes back, I wonder how'll the studio will censor the little sister getting hurt?
Old 2013-09-17, 18:34   Link #3991
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
If the anime ever comes back, I wonder how'll the studio will censor the little sister getting hurt?
Dark bars/ light flare censors would be my guess or tone it down.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 22:18   Link #3992
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
Why is Ukitake a captain when he gets sick in the most important situations?
at least he's an interesting character. he was doing well in the FKT arc, but then he went down easily like all the other shinigami (none of which died of course) because kubo wrote a horrible story that proved to be unnecessary and made no sense as far as aizen's plan was concerned.

omaeda is just an awful character. he might be the worst one in bleach and that's saying a lot. the best i could hope for with him is a high ranking shinigami who dies and he can't even manage that... seriously, how did barragan not kill him? it boggles my mind
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 22:54   Link #3993
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!

Quote:

omaeda is just an awful character. he might be the worst one in bleach and that's saying a lot. the best i could hope for with him is a high ranking shinigami who dies and he can't even manage that... seriously, how did barragan not kill him? it boggles my mind
The power of comic relief I guess. I used to hate Mr. Satan from Dragon Ball Z as a kid at least in the Cell Games.

Also, happy 200 pages everybody!
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 23:11   Link #3994
itachi-san314

Quote:
The power of comic relief I guess. I used to hate Mr. Satan from Dragon Ball Z as a kid at least in the Cell Games.
haha! I actually love mr. satan, but his character (believe it or not) makes sense. he was a very powerful person among normal people, but put him among gods and he has no chance aside from tom-foolery and lies. omaeda is different because he actually has a position of merit among gods and it makes no sense. his comic relief makes no sense because a serious person like soi fon made him her number one. comic relief from kisuke or yoruichi makes sense since they are so powerful in most circumstances that they have the time to joke around. kon makes sense since he's similar to mr. satan in that he doesn't have power or prestige and is simply thrust into crazy situations and is usually trying to impress someone. omaeda is just awful no matter what.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 23:29   Link #3995
kagato3

Quote:
haha! I actually love mr. satan, but his character (believe it or not) makes sense. he was a very powerful person among normal people, but put him among gods and he has no chance aside from tom-foolery and lies. omaeda is different because he actually has a position of merit among gods and it makes no sense. his comic relief makes no sense because a serious person like soi fon made him her number one. comic relief from kisuke or yoruichi makes sense since they are so powerful in most circumstances that they have the time to joke around. kon makes sense since he's similar to mr. satan in that he doesn't have power or prestige and is simply thrust into crazy situations and is usually trying to impress someone. omaeda is just awful no matter what.
Remember there is a huge gap in power and ability between captains and most VC's and at least some of Omaeda's worthlessness is an act. He does have the chops to do his job it's just that about everything that has been thrown at him has been able to take on captains.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 01:53   Link #3996
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Omaeda has been VC only due to his father... I think

and these steals Bankai really proves that the Captains relies solely on that ... feel safe only thanks to their bankai they know they can use in case of big problem and therefore "sloppy" made ​​of the increase and/ or seek new powerful technique...
Old 2013-09-18, 03:33   Link #3997
AdventSleeper

Can they win some battles?? Can the bad guys beat some captains and kill them? Can a lot of shinigami die?

I'm just hoping for a change in the formula
AdventSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 06:57   Link #3998
quigonkenny
WRYYYYY!!

Quote:
I always thought Omaeda got his job primarily because of his family. Soi Fong was the one saddled with him because she is the least likely to complain. Think about it. Soi Fong has a weak ego and is very "by the book" (both left-over baggage from Yoruichi's "betrayal"). If she's told to take him on, she'll follow orders and try to make the best of the situation without any outward complaints. That and she's likely industrious enough to set him straight somewhat. Pretty much no other captain would put up with him. Kenpachi or Kurotsuchi would probably kill him outright within a month. God only knows what Byakuya would do to him. Actually, Komamura would have worked as well as Soi Fong, for the same reasons. Maybe Omaeda has some hidden aptitude for the Onmitsukido that has yet to come up. Or maybe he's allergic to dogs...
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 10:45   Link #3999
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Dark bars/ light flare censors would be my guess or tone it down.
you'll hear a scream and have a close up of her face, then a far shot of her being held in the air
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 12:14   Link #4000
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:

Also, happy 200 pages everybody!
Cant believe we've lasted so long bitching about the same manga, GROUP HUG!

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Chiisai Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter