AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-11-06, 03:52   Link #4361
MAX_COLA_POWER!

So Bromamura harnessed his Bro power to become a Broshie, and Brollowfied his Brokai. Legit, but for more hype: What the Bromance!!! It's just waaaaay to damn bro in one bropacked chapter!! ;_; I'm crying tears of bro everywhere. And Shinji just became irrelevant because of the Bro of Bros showed his Bro-dly form!!
Old 2013-11-06, 03:52   Link #4362
Knjaz

Komamura got one hell of an upgrade....
Knjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 04:16   Link #4363
ImperialFlameGod8190

Hm so the way to gain power is to become more human that's pretty lame but whatever I guess i'll give it a passing grade
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 04:36   Link #4364
SeanQ

Idk it's still like Beauty & the Beast ... he actually looks uglier in human form.
Old 2013-11-06, 05:06   Link #4365
The Small One

Interessting. First he wore a bucket on the head because he was ashamed of looking like a dog, but as soon as someone destroyed his mask, he had no problem with the matter anymore.
And now he wears a bucket because he is ashamed of looking human. Strange.

Hope he gets his ass kicked next chapter.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 06:11   Link #4366
Casshern

Damn, a Koma chapter. Last time he got this much attention was when he beat the penis fraccion.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 06:34   Link #4367
quigonkenny
WRYYYYY!!

Well, good to know Shinji is perfectly fine. He had himself turned into a bomb and blown up a few times, but last we saw he was just laying there with smoke billowing out of his chest, so we know he'll be fine. He'll pop back up once Komamura's current upgrade proves insufficient, and they'll probably end up double-teaming Bambietta with Shinji in full Hollow mode and Koma in some weird second (third?) level Bankai where he becomes the demon his Bankai turned into.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 07:18   Link #4368
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

oh! new bankai!!! awesome

anyway, Komamura's human form is surprising.. so he can't turn into a human, eh?

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 08:26   Link #4369
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
EVERYONE RUN! THE FANART IS COMING OOOH GOD THE SIZE ITS GONNA TAKE OUT THE UNTITED STATES! RUUUUUUUUUN!

XD fun chapter, Hope he pulls her head off. Kubo did Inumimi right (Dogperson) making the animal ears in the human ear location.
Old 2013-11-06, 08:43   Link #4370
amaterasu4
CAUSE I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!

I think Shinji deserved to be mocked in the start.
amaterasu4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 08:43   Link #4371
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So Komamura is from a clan of werewolves that were stuck in animal form because they committed some grave sin. That works. His new bankai's got a mustache, making it the best bankai in Bleach to date.
Old 2013-11-06, 10:31   Link #4372
GDB

So... Komamura was kind of like Ichigo? Not really a dead person, but still had Shinigami powers? After all, it reads that he got this power-up because he killed himself to release the chain of sins.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 10:48   Link #4373
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Isn't the new bankai just the old one with its armor shed???
Old 2013-11-06, 11:42   Link #4374
Kafriel
Senior Guest

So, wait, wait...Komamura is a WEREWOLF!? Why the hell did he look like a fox for the last god-knows-how-many chapters!!!

Anyway..."the explode" must be the new most unoriginal name for a technique, but Koma's secret skill seems quite promising. It even gives his bankai a flipping 'stache! Even though it's dead ._.

Good chapter, looking forward to the rest of it
Old 2013-11-06, 12:13   Link #4375
itachi-san314

called that one a mile away. kinda cool nonetheless. but it would have been funny if he was a different animal now like a horse or something

also loving the random stache
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-06, 12:20   Link #4376
ChampDream
Alive

Well I didn't see that coming, I really like Komamura's new bankai, wonder how different is from the previous one?
Old 2013-11-06, 12:36   Link #4377
SeanQ

Leave it to Kubo to turn a verb into a noun ... "THE EXPLODE" lol
Old 2013-11-06, 12:41   Link #4378
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

WOW. Human Koma looks realllllllllllllllllllll good....like Ginjou's more sane brother with a furry fetish

and I TOLD YOU ALL ABOUT SHINJI! Congratulations, Kubo, you've made me dislike another character I used to like by making him stupid as shit. Shinji is officially too fucking stupid to live...so make sure Momo gets a nice raise for saving his ass.

And Kubo proves once again that he hates the Vizards

I'm trying not to get too excited about Koma, considering how much Kubo shits on him all the time, but could it be that Kubo MIGHT actually let him beat Bambi?! Oh Kubo....please don't troll Koma and let him succeed at a fight for once....
Old 2013-11-06, 13:14   Link #4379
saravis

The Explode? Really? Was 'The Bomb' or 'The Boom' already taken? What's next, 'The Shoot', 'The Stab'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
called that one a mile away. kinda cool nonetheless. but it would have been funny if he was a different animal now like a horse or something
He totally should have been revealed as a cat-man.
Backstory: The cat-people because of their laziness were cursed to become the vile villains that they despised above all else; dogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
WOW. Human Koma looks realllllllllllllllllllll good....like Ginjou's more sane brother with a furry fetish
He looks like the love-child of Ginjou and Grimmjow.
Old 2013-11-06, 13:37   Link #4380
Eragon
Star Crossed, literally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I'm trying not to get too excited about Koma, considering how much Kubo shits on him all the time, but could it be that Kubo MIGHT actually let him beat Bambi?! Oh Kubo....please don't troll Koma and let him succeed at a fight for once....
Don't you worry. Kubo won't let his record, of not beating anyone significant, break just like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
He looks like the love-child of Ginjou and Grimmjow.
I thought he looked like Aizen. I swear, every new character design looks like Aizen to me, by now @______@

Tags
bleach, chapter