AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-16, 06:26   Link #261
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
The ring buying was during their date after that confession, so it's not that Taichi settles for pendant because ring is too expensive lol. It's one of the short story in book 8 where the members have triple date.
My bad then

....Triple date? You mean... Chihiro and Shino as well ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Lack of responses is demotivating..... Maybe I should stop posting illustrations.....
The thing is... I've already seen up till vol 3's illustrations Any attempt at conversation making would seem forced
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 06:28   Link #262
Lantern
Unamused
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
My bad then

....Triple date? You mean... Chihiro and Shino as well ?
No, it's actually Ishigawa & Nakayama, two of their non CRC member classmates.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 06:34   Link #263
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Volume 3 Illustrations

Images
Colored
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Monochromatic
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Sumeragi; 2012-08-16 at 06:50.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 06:45   Link #264
Lantern
Unamused
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Volume 3 Illustrations

Images
Colored
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
That scene is made of win XDD
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 06:49   Link #265
yu3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Volume 3 Illustrations

Images
Colored
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Monochromatic
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Awesome! Awesome! More! More!! lol

BTW! Who's that handsome guy.. Umm.. How can I describe him? Umm.. The guy... The guy that looks like.... Nakano.. Azusa..
yu3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 06:58   Link #266
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Volume 4 Illustrations

Images
Colored
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Monochromatic
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 07:01   Link #267
Lantern
Unamused
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by yu3 View Post
Awesome! Awesome! More! More!! lol

BTW! Who's that handsome guy.. Umm.. How can I describe him? Umm.. The guy... The guy that looks like.... Nakano.. Azusa..
Mihashi Chinatsu, a fellow Karate student, both a friend and rival of Yui's when she was still practicing Karate before her trauma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Volume 4 Illustrations

Images
Colored
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Another favorite of mine @///@
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 07:04   Link #268
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Yes, those pure crystal tears..... They break my heart.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 07:15   Link #269
yu3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Mihashi Chinatsu, a fellow Karate student, both a friend and rival of Yui's when she was still practicing Karate before her trauma.
Oh I see.. He's a guy right?
yu3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 07:16   Link #270
Lantern
Unamused
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by yu3 View Post
Oh I see.. He's a guy right?
Oops! I forgot to mention that she's a girl XDDD
She's suppose to have a ponytail on the back side but the angle of that shot wasn't very helpful.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 07:28   Link #271
yu3
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Oops! I forgot to mention that she's a girl XDDD
She's suppose to have a ponytail on the back side but the angle of that shot wasn't very helpful.
I thought so.. She really looks like...... Azusa...
yu3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 07:37   Link #272
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
No, it's actually Ishigawa & Nakayama, two of their non CRC member classmates.
Ahh I see... Though come to think of it... I never did ask what kind of couple are Shino and Chihiro? I mean, when they're not being Bonnie and Clyde screwing with the other 5 memebers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Spoiler for Monochromatic:


Fujishima and Taichi... Could this be where her bisexuality is confirmed?!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Spoiler for Monochromatic:
Ohoho, I'll never forget this scene

Spoiler:
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 07:41   Link #273
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Fujishima and Taichi... Could this be where her bisexuality is confirmed?!
Considering this picture, we do have to suspect it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Ohoho, I'll never forget this scene

Spoiler:
Yes, it's THAT scene
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 07:42   Link #274
rainbowdashmio
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
could you please explain that to me? xD The reason why I'm starting to like Inaba's kind of character more than tsundere people ( Kyou from Clannad and ect xD ) is because tsundere are always going to have a sweet side of their character for any character but Inaba's case is different. I like how her character development as a warmer person when she began to open up but still level headed and not naive. She was always still level headed. But can you give me infro about InabaXTaichi important and nice moments xxD
rainbowdashmio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 07:43   Link #275
desrtsku
wuaaai!
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Himelda Window Cure Queen Of The Blue Sky's palace.
Age: 21
That's strange, she really looks like a guy ... but she really looks like Azusa(!?), it the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life!
So what's the class rep's role in vol 4? (not that I'm interested in her or anything, it's not like I'm into megane and I don't want any Yuri relationship either)
__________________
Waaaaiii!
Pls, don't bully!
desrtsku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 07:44   Link #276
Chaos2Frozen
The Evil Within
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Yes, it's THAT scene
Have you tried saying that word so many times ? My tooth would ache...

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
So what's the class rep's role in vol 4? (not that I'm interested in her or anything, it's not like I'm into megane and I don't want any Yuri relationship either)
Fujishima has been a sort of 'Guardian Angel' over the group... Particularly Taichi I suppose.

Don't worry, she says she's okay with boys as well.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 07:49   Link #277
Lantern
Unamused
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Ohoho, I'll never forget this scene

Spoiler:
Don't forget how she's trying to cover her blushing face from Taichi, only to end up trying to peek at him through her fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowdashmio View Post
could you please explain that to me? xD The reason why I'm starting to like Inaba's kind of character more than tsundere people ( Kyou from Clannad and ect xD ) is because tsundere are always going to have a sweet side of their character for any character but Inaba's case is different. I like how her character development as a warmer person when she began to open up but still level headed and not naive. She was always still level headed. But can you give me infro about InabaXTaichi important and nice moments xxD
There are quite a few spoilers about Inaba moments if you scroll up and go back the pages, but only if you don't mind the nuke class spoilers of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
That's strange, she really looks like a guy ... but she really looks like Azusa(!?), it the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life!
So what's the class rep's role in vol 4? (not that I'm interested in her or anything, it's not like I'm into megane and I don't want any Yuri relationship either)
Class rep = The Guardian, and The Missionary of LOVE
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 07:54   Link #278
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
I can't wait for that scene to be animated! It'll probably cause enough heart attacks and nosebleeds to bankrupt the blood banks.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 07:54   Link #279
rainbowdashmio
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
I know there's spoilers about them and the whole cast, there's another thread that has more pages and has major stuff xD I spoiled myself real bad but it was worth it. And this LN is very interesting and it has the good drama, not the cliche drama xD But what I wanted to know how Taichi change his point of view of seeing his feelings for Iori wasn't really love but for Inaba it was. It would be kinda sad that he saw her as a last resort. ...
rainbowdashmio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 07:56   Link #280
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
LAST RESORT?!?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN LAST RESORT?!?!?!

Taichi's feelings for Iori were more of a puppy love, while those for Inaba are genuine. You can't dare say Inaba is a last resort and get away with it!!!!!
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
romance, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.