AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-09-21, 23:15   Link #661
Lantern
Zero Tactics
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 26
Chibi Inaban chapter is completed :3

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

I hope I kept the flavor intact enough for you guys :3
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 23:22   Link #662
Mura
Now or Never
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura Send a message via Skype™ to Mura
Nice work Lantern, though its late where I am so I'll read it in the morning.
__________________
Mura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 03:15   Link #663
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Anywhere I can draw inspiration from
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Chibi Inaban chapter is completed :3

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

I hope I kept the flavor intact enough for you guys :3
Yo, Lantern. Just finished reading ch. 3. 100 times better than the anime. That's some deep stuff happening.
__________________
Jmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 05:21   Link #664
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Really? Personally I don't think this is one of those series that should have too many questionable doujins...

...But hey, it's not like I'm familiar with these things anyway...

...>.>
Chaos2Frozen Onii-chan, what are you not familiar with?


(Serious Note: The only Kokoro Connection doujinshis worth reading are those by Tsuzuri.)
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 06:19   Link #665
LeaD36
LeaDfactor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
my brain just overfried from thinking about reading the LN. i'll keep myself from doing so until the entire volume is translated though ~ The suspense would kill me ...
I'm so glad SAO is fully translated up til vol 10, it would have been unbearable to stop at any point (i'll start reading vol 8 either or tomorrow D
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 06:32   Link #666
LeaD36
LeaDfactor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Also i propose calling her Chibiban.
ohgod DAT MOE.
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 18:39   Link #667
s07195
Distracted
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Hong Kong
I think they stuffed a bit too much story into the episode this time, so that it had quite a bit less emotional impact...
__________________

s07195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 18:42   Link #668
Chaos2Frozen
I Am Undone
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by s07195 View Post
I think they stuffed a bit too much story into the episode this time, so that it had quite a bit less emotional impact...
I don't think so- The whole scene with Nana does seem fast, but overall I felt it was a good pace with equal parts for both Aoki and Yui.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 18:56   Link #669
Lantern
Zero Tactics
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't think so- The whole scene with Nana does seem fast, but overall I felt it was a good pace with equal parts for both Aoki and Yui.
I actually liked Aoki and Nana's scene compared to Yui's resolution, I guess I'm biased since I miss her monologues


Edit: Seems some people are put off by Aoki telling Nana that he has let go. I wonder why is that? Isn't coming to terms a good thing?

Last edited by Lantern; 2012-09-22 at 20:43.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 21:02   Link #670
The Sandman
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Really? Personally I don't think this is one of those series that should have too many questionable doujins...

...But hey, it's not like I'm familiar with these things anyway...

...>.>
On the other hand, if there aren't any doujins about Taichi and Inaban's mutual confessions back in LN1/Ep.4, I'll eat my non-existent hat.
The Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 21:58   Link #671
pudding321
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
I actually liked Aoki and Nana's scene compared to Yui's resolution, I guess I'm biased since I miss her monologues


Edit: Seems some people are put off by Aoki telling Nana that he has let go. I wonder why is that? Isn't coming to terms a good thing?
I feel bad for actually wanting Aoki to return his feelings to Nana—probably because I like the artwork and dialogues(character setting?!?) of Nana =3
pudding321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 22:45   Link #672
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sandman View Post
On the other hand, if there aren't any doujins about Taichi and Inaban's mutual confessions back in LN1/Ep.4, I'll eat my non-existent hat.
*Whistles innocently*

Sume might know something about that....
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 22:50   Link #673
Chaos2Frozen
I Am Undone
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
Edit: Seems some people are put off by Aoki telling Nana that he has let go. I wonder why is that? Isn't coming to terms a good thing?
I've already addressed one of them.

They don't see it as that- To them it's like Aoki was unnecessarily reopening old wounds or something.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 22:55   Link #674
s07195
Distracted
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Hong Kong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I've already addressed one of them.

They don't see it as that- To them it's like Aoki was unnecessarily reopening old wounds or something.
Haha , well that's them for you. The episode was quite good, I really liked the different shots used.

I thought it was quite a noble thing for Aoki to do, to go back to someone he used to like to reconfirm his affections. Perhaps the difference in reaction could be attributed to the lack of monologues?
__________________

s07195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 23:02   Link #675
Chaos2Frozen
I Am Undone
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Drangelic, or by a different name...
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by s07195 View Post
I thought it was quite a noble thing for Aoki to do, to go back to someone he used to like to reconfirm his affections. Perhaps the difference in reaction could be attributed to the lack of monologues?

Can't be the case, I never read the Light Novel (for that volume) either and I got it.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-09-23 at 00:49. Reason: clarify
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 00:44   Link #676
Lantern
Zero Tactics
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudding321 View Post
I feel bad for actually wanting Aoki to return his feelings to Nana—probably because I like the artwork and dialogues(character setting?!?) of Nana =3
I kinda do too
Nana seems like a very nice girl, no wonder Aoki likes her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s07195 View Post
Haha , well that's them for you. The episode was quite good, I really liked the different shots used.

I thought it was quite a noble thing for Aoki to do, to go back to someone he used to like to reconfirm his affections. Perhaps the difference in reaction could be attributed to the lack of monologues?
Preference maybe?
Then again I get it right away since I'm the type who prefers being straight and clear about sorting out your feelings in situations like this. Yes it may hurt initially but I think it's the best way to come to terms with an inevitable end of a relationship. Moving on, and such. I guess I think like Aoki in a sense.
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 03:15   Link #677
Lantern
Zero Tactics
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Flying in the Air
Age: 26
Aw man! I finally realize what was missing in the episode!

They took out the:

Spoiler:
scene!!!
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 10:40   Link #678
s07195
Distracted
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Hong Kong
Just finished Michi Random, and now I finally see the symbolism in the ending...
__________________

s07195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 11:44   Link #679
The Sandman
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
*Whistles innocently*

Sume might know something about that....
Do tell.
The Sandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-23, 12:15   Link #680
pudding321
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hong Kong
Quote:
Originally Posted by s07195 View Post
Just finished Michi Random, and now I finally see the symbolism in the ending...
I can't imagine I've ended up reading this kind of stuff at the end. TBH, I was hoping for something like K-ON when I picked it up...oh gosh, my dreams perished This ought to be another lesson to not buy light novels straight away after glancing its cover.

Oh btw, I was surprised the writer actually used **** you (vulgar language) in v4. I was expecting something like that filtered by the editor...oh well
pudding321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
romance, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.