AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2012-07-31, 12:02   Link #81
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
it's based on itachi's words to sasuke about the rarity of being able to achieve MS
That isn't necessarily based on genetics though. The Sharingan itself is (mostly) genetic, in the respect that you probably need a higher concentration of certain unknown Uchiha genes to gain the eye, but, since the MS has requirements beyond the pure biological (the activation of the eye requires outside stimuli beyond simply observing the world around you are having an adrenaline boost), it is unknown how much genetics has to do with activating an MS.

In other words, whether Kakashi gained the MS through his own abilities or whether Obito's eye had a predilection for the MS is unknown and truthfully can go either way. If all else fails, Kishimoto will simply blame Chakra and leave it at that.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 19:28   Link #82
HiddenMessage
HuH~?

Genetics play a big role in the series. Kakashi's father was famous for some unexplained reason before he followed his "Ninja-Way". Kakashi's lineage may come from the Rikidou Senin too like Naruto, Uchihas, Uzis, Gold/Silver-Dudes, etc... His awakening of the Mangekyo Sharingan may be some foreshadowing of his ancestry.
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 20:01   Link #83
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
it is unknown how much genetics has to do with activating an MS.

In other words, whether Kakashi gained the MS through his own abilities or whether Obito's eye had a predilection for the MS is unknown and truthfully can go either way. If all else fails, Kishimoto will simply blame Chakra and leave it at that.
i agree that genetics is not a clear cut reason for MS, but just to add to its likeliness, itachi was sure that sasuke had the potential to achieve MS and this was back when sasuke was a kid. that leads me to believe that he assumed sasuke's potential based on the fact that itachi was his brother, therefore genetics
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 00:06   Link #84
james0246

As far as I know there will be Chapter 596 spoilers released this week, so the new thread has been opened. Please move all relevant discussions to the new thread.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 03:11   Link #85
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i agree that genetics is not a clear cut reason for MS, but just to add to its likeliness, itachi was sure that sasuke had the potential to achieve MS and this was back when sasuke was a kid. that leads me to believe that he assumed sasuke's potential based on the fact that itachi was his brother, therefore genetics
Or you know, he just had faith in his little brother that he'd be able to overcome every hardship and get stronger. Especially with hatred to drive him.
Dengar is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion