AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Critique of Episode 43
10 out of 10: Near Perfect... 1 2.86%
9 out of 10: Excellent... 2 5.71%
8 out of 10: Very Good... 9 25.71%
7 out of 10: Good... 11 31.43%
6 out of 10: Average... 3 8.57%
5 out of 10: Below Average... 4 11.43%
4 out of 10: Poor... 0 0%
3 out of 10: Bad... 2 5.71%
2 out of 10: Very Bad... 0 0%
1 out of 10: Torturous... 3 8.57%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-08-05, 20:43   Link #61
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 26
I don't think he was actually comparing the two of them and saying he'd turn out just like Flit, just that he certainly wouldn't turn out the way he did in the canon if Zeheart had murdered Romary.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 20:48   Link #62
Revolutionist
Puppet Master
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Behind You
So, Second Moon came to Earth, and people never bothered to think, why if the ycould this all along, did it take Ezelcant 70 effin years to do so? So many lives could have been saved, hell it's not like the Federation could've done anything to them before Flit built the DODS rifles...Knowing Zeheart he won't even question it, clearly Ezelcant-sama could never be wrong...
__________________
I cannot give you back your homes, or restore your dead to life, but perhaps I can give you justice, in the name of our King. ~ Ned Stark
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 20:49   Link #63
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: United States
Send a message via AIM to Kuroi Hadou Send a message via Skype™ to Kuroi Hadou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I don't think he was actually comparing the two of them and saying he'd turn out just like Flit, just that he certainly wouldn't turn out the way he did in the canon if Zeheart had murdered Romary.
Even if Zeheard did murder Romary, Asemu probably would have arrived at his "keep both sides at a balance" answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
So, Second Moon came to Earth, and people never bothered to think, why if the ycould this all along, did it take Ezelcant 70 effin years to do so? So many lives could have been saved, hell it's not like the Federation could've done anything to them before Flit built the DODS rifles...Knowing Zeheart he won't even question it, clearly Ezelcant-sama could never be wrong...
Well from Ezelcant's perspective, we know the reason. If you want a more credible reason overall, I'd go with tech limitations. Moving something that large over interplanetary distances isn't easy.
__________________
Kuroi Hadou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 21:12   Link #64
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I really wonder what Zeheart was thinking taking that hit. I mean this person is trying to kill all of you. Let the Super Pilot do his thing. I mean geeze that lance has been next to useless let it kill some people . No matter how sorry he felt for her, she had to go down. Only ended up getting his own unit busted up and she was shot down anyways. Maybe doing it so Asemu wouldn't do something negative in Kio's eyes or something.

No surprise that Flit got the job done. A few similarities to Girard at least when it comes to their losses creating that need to defeat the other side. Made sure that crazy woman wasn't going to get any of them killed.

Was kind of nice to have all the Gundams out fighting. Though when it comes to Kio he was doing more whining than fighting. In the end have to agree if he did ass kicking while constantly complaining at his enemies maybe people would care to listen to him. Plus what's even the point of grieving for Girard? In the end he knew absolutely nothing about her other than the fact that she wanted to kill him. A tragic person, but she was absolutely insane. This kid is going to be a pain to endure.
__________________
FlareKnight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 22:16   Link #65
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
First it was genocide, apparently that was ok,
Who has justified genocide now? Again Flit has done no such thing and accusing him now of committing genocide would be accusing him of thought crime. Ezelcant and the Vagan miltary on the other hand CAN be accused of genocide but we never see you have a go at them, so if anything it is you who thinks that actually committing genocide is ok but merely thinking about it is the big no no. So who's got the bigger issue of whitewashing? All signs shows that it's you.

Quote:
and now it's trying to shoot people in the back who have no intention of fighting back.
Which again is a common thing during wartime, and as pointed out happens a lot in Gundam. if you haven't figured it by now we are having issues with your double standard of just calling Flit out while letting everyone else off the hook.


Quote:
Go rewatch MSG, the Zeong head was still firing back at Amuro, Zeheart and Fram weren't shooting back at all. Flit intended to shoot them in the back like a coward.
Ok how about the scene in MSG when Amuro found his mother in a village, hid in the make shift hospital and killed one Zeon soldier through the bed sheets, and when the other ran for his life he gave chase to the doors and try to kill the other until his mum stops him? By your standard you judge Flit that would make Amuro doing the same coward act as Flit, thus making Flit not the first Gundam protagonist to do so, therefore proving my point of either you haven't watch many Gundam or that you are just spewing Flit-hate BS by being selective with your points. Your attempt at making Flit the sole bad Gundam protagonist is just showing more irrational bias with every post.
__________________
My twitter - not really seiyuu-centred so follow at your own risk
Celebrities I've talked to in person
Mizuki Nana, Chiba Saeko, Shimizu Ai, Shimokawa Mikuni, Chihara Minori, Tamura Yukari, Nakahara Mai, Sakai Kanako

Last edited by houkoholic; 2012-08-05 at 22:40.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 23:09   Link #66
Revolutionist
Puppet Master
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Behind You
Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Who has justified genocide now? Again Flit has done no such thing and accusing him of committing genocide would be accusing him of thought crime. Ezelcant and the Vagan miltary on the other hand CAN be accused of genocide but we never see you have a go on them, so if anything it is you who thinks that actually committing genocide is ok but merely thinking about it is the big no no.
Your reading comprehension is abysmal. I never said he had committed genocide, I said he is inciting people to commit genocide by openly talking about Vagans as subhumans and calling for their extermination. That's hate speech, it leads to genocide, and it's wrong. Shame on you for defending that shit.

Quote:
Which again is a common thing during wartime, and as pointed out happens a lot in Gundam. if you haven't figured it by now we are having issues with your double standard of just calling Flit out while letting everyone else off the hook.
wtf do you know about what's common in war time? Have you served? have you had people try to shoot you or blow you up? Don't presume to know what it's like. It's nothing like you see in movies or tv.

Quote:
Ok how about the scene in MSG when Amuro found his mother in a village, hid in the make shift hospital and killed one Zeon soldier through the bed sheets, and when the other ran for his life he gave chase to the doors and try to kill the other until his mum stops him? By your standard you judge Flit that would make Amuro doing the same coward act as Flit. Your attempt at making Flit the sole bad Gundam protagonist is just showing more irrational bias with every post.
Amuro was 16, of course 16 year olds do irrational things. Flit is 60, he should know better. Fram and Zheart posed no threat whatsoever to him, and trying to shoot them in the back is a dick move anyway you look at it. Just because war today has lost any honor it had, doesn't make it right to shoot the enemy in the back as they retreat. That's the whole point.
__________________
I cannot give you back your homes, or restore your dead to life, but perhaps I can give you justice, in the name of our King. ~ Ned Stark
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 23:33   Link #67
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Your reading comprehension is abysmal. I never said he had committed genocide, I said he is inciting people to commit genocide by openly talking about Vagans as subhumans and calling for their extermination. That's hate speech, it leads to genocide, and it's wrong. Shame on you for defending that shit.
Really? Is he holding mass rallies and inciting the general populace to destroy all Vagans? Is he writing books to talk about it?

In any case he really doesn't need to even if he was serious about it. The Vagans are giving the Federation more than enough reason that they cannot be reasoned with. The fact that the Federation offered them a truce/peace treaty and was rejected (because Ezcelant is not interested in it) would show the public that peace isn't possible.

Quote:
wtf do you know about what's common in war time? Have you served? have you had people try to shoot you or blow you up? Don't presume to know what it's like. It's nothing like you see in movies or tv.
Have you? You've served in enough wars and times to see that soldiers act with honor and don't shoot others in the back? I've had several friends serve in Afghanistan and the battlefield isn't exactly a place of honor and one of them almost didn't make it back. War is ugly. We see it in the memoirs of generals, historic books, and even movies and TV shows.

Quote:
Amuro was 16, of course 16 year olds do irrational things. Flit is 60, he should know better. Fram and Zheart posed no threat whatsoever to him, and trying to shoot them in the back is a dick move anyway you look at it. Just because war today has lost any honor it had, doesn't make it right to shoot the enemy in the back as they retreat. That's the whole point.
So because he's 16 it's okay for him to do things like that? Say we go with that argument, what about the dozens of other protagonists and other nameless grunts that did the same thing? You keep ignoring it so =

War's always been ugly. There's plenty of memoirs, books, etc. about hundreds of battles where generals would do whatever it took to win a battle by destroying as much of the enemy as possible.

Our point being is that it's ridiculous for you to single out Flit when his actions are in line with what everyone else has done in past Gundam series and even in this show. When the Vagans lost their battles, the Federation soldiers still fired on them as they ran away and yet you never said a thing. Hell a Clanche took a pot shot at a disabled Vagan suit and you never said anything about it. As Kaoshin said, the second you step onto the battlefield all bets are off. The enemy won't give you a second chance.

What happened here was that Flit was not willing to let Zeheart go because he's the main commander and it's standard warfare practice to cut off the head. He only stood down because Kio told him to as he later realizes there was a ceasefire in effect. If he was as crazy as you implied he would've thrown Kio off and still have gone after Zeheart and THEN you would have a case.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 23:35   Link #68
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
wtf do you know about what's common in war time? Have you served? have you had people try to shoot you or blow you up? Don't presume to know what it's like. It's nothing like you see in movies or tv.
You fail at History.

Soldiers are allowed to shoot a retreating enemy. Except during a ceasefire.

It is civilians that are not allowed to shoot people who are retreating. As civilians are only allowed self defense.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 23:37   Link #69
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: At your house fixing A/C
No one is giving Flit enough credit, if it wasn't for Flit, Earth sphere would be under vagan's control long ago and countless more innocents would die because of that...

Besides, have we ever see Flit doing anything close to genocide? He is just expressing his hate of vagan everytime we see him... He even tried to make peace to vagan in the first place after the first arc but got rejected outright
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 23:39   Link #70
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post

Besides, have we ever see Flit doing anything close to genocide? He is just expressing his hate of vagan everytime we see him... He even tried to make peace to vagan in the first place after the first arc but got rejected outright
whoa whoa whoa where was that?

Are you talking about the 2nd Arc? Because I'm pretty sure Flit was not in charge of diplomacy there.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 00:10   Link #71
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Really? Is he holding mass rallies and inciting the general populace to destroy all Vagans? Is he writing books to talk about it?
No, he's just telling captains to arm WMDs to wipe out a base they're trying to capture, is all...
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 00:20   Link #72
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
No, he's just telling captains to arm WMDs to wipe out a base they're trying to capture, is all...
If they lose the base. Flit doesn't like loosing. Algreaus implies Flit left him a third option by leaving the photon blaster warm.

Then it all came to Seric's skill. He intimidated the Vegans with the Plasma Diver missile if they don't surrender.

If they lost the base it become a viable military target as it would be used as a Vegan staging ground and beachead.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 00:35   Link #73
maplehurry
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
You fail at History.

Soldiers are allowed to shoot a retreating enemy. Except during a ceasefire.

It is civilians that are not allowed to shoot people who are retreating. As civilians are only allowed self defense.
Well, there was a deal there to let the vagan soldiers go and imprison the officers.

Zeheart is probably higher ranked than the vagan who accepted the deal so it's like whatever lol

I suppose Flit should'ved warned them b4 shooting them.
maplehurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 00:43   Link #74
Revolutionist
Puppet Master
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Behind You
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post


Have you? You've served in enough wars and times to see that soldiers act with honor and don't shoot others in the back? I've had several friends serve in Afghanistan and the battlefield isn't exactly a place of honor and one of them almost didn't make it back. War is ugly. We see it in the memoirs of generals, historic books, and even movies and TV shows.
I have as a matter of fact. Iraq 2006-2007. I still have nightmares 5 years later, and I don't think they'll go away.
Terrorists are a different type of enemy, they shoot at medics, and use underhanded tactics. In WWII that wasn't the case, it was easier to relate with the enemy and show some compassion when they were helpless than with people who use children as human shields, don't have uniforms and try to kill you with ieds, or shoot you in the back.
__________________
I cannot give you back your homes, or restore your dead to life, but perhaps I can give you justice, in the name of our King. ~ Ned Stark
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 00:46   Link #75
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by maplehurry View Post
Well, there was a deal there to let the vagan soldiers go and imprison the officers.
Those caught in the base. Zeheart does not fit that condition.

The one who did well was Aaron Simmons. He was so afraid the Vegans would kill him if he stayed at the Fed side that he defected. He still gets killed by the Vagans.

Karma got to him for being a self serving idiot.

Too bad Spriggan died without knowing Simmons played her. He sabotaged the test an set up Spriggan as an offering to the Vagans. That recording use to convince her likely a forgery.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 00:53   Link #76
kakakka
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Those caught in the base. Zeheart does not fit that condition.
I think that goes for all. They didn't specify.

But I agree, Zeheart is not covered by that. He is an official and should have stayed.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 00:55   Link #77
Revolutionist
Puppet Master
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Behind You
It seemed like Flit was counting on Algreus' plan not working and then having to resort to the Plasma Diver Missile anyway, which is why he said "I'll leave the final decision to you". He knew Algreus would've had no choice but to fire it. To think that he always intended Seric to work his magic like that is quite silly. That was an unexpected outcome. Unlike Seric, who wanted to minimize casualties even if they are enmies, Flit just wanted to shoot it and be done with it. EXTERMINATE THE VAGANS AT ALL COSTS!
__________________
I cannot give you back your homes, or restore your dead to life, but perhaps I can give you justice, in the name of our King. ~ Ned Stark
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 01:21   Link #78
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Your reading comprehension is abysmal. I never said he had committed genocide, I said he is inciting people to commit genocide by openly talking about Vagans as subhumans and calling for their extermination. That's hate speech, it leads to genocide, and it's wrong. Shame on you for defending that shit.
Again you are showing your priorities to be all screwed up.
I call shame on you for defending the shit the Vagan military and Ezelcant is doing to the civilian population first - hate speech is nothing compared to the actions of what those guys are actually DOING. Fix this double standard of yours before trying to accuse others of doing shameful acts.

Quote:
wtf do you know about what's common in war time? Have you served? have you had people try to shoot you or blow you up? Don't presume to know what it's like. It's nothing like you see in movies or tv.
Irrelevant of whether I've served or not, you are now attacking me personally as a last resort because you are backed into a corner, an ad hominem. As said the practice of giving chase to retreating enemies is even studied upon in detail in the The Art of War, which we know is a military text book that many great tacticians have drawn upon even today, so we know that it is definitely a part of military tactic history as a historic fact. In war time you don't treat the enemy as non-lethal until they surrender - retreat is not a signal that "you've won and can relax", and in some instance could possibly even turn out to be a lure to a trap. So no, shooting at retreating enemies is not a "dick move" or "low". To think otherwise is just being ignorant or stupid.

Also it just happens that I've got friends in the army who went to Afgan, one of my friend was even a high level tactician, he tells me shit all the time and I know that wiping out the enemy when they are retreating but not surrendering is definitely not off the tactician's rule books. All this is irrelevant anyway but I'm throwing it out just as a FWIW.

Quote:
Amuro was 16, of course 16 year olds do irrational things. Flit is 60, he should know better. Fram and Zheart posed no threat whatsoever to him, and trying to shoot them in the back is a dick move anyway you look at it. Just because war today has lost any honor it had, doesn't make it right to shoot the enemy in the back as they retreat. That's the whole point.
Spin spin spin, you are just moving the goal posts. Pro tip: stop digging your hole any deeper.

I've just shown the facts that Flit is not the first nor the lowest as you claim he was, the rest is irrelevant. Trying to make it out like Amuro and others had reasons which Flit did not doesn't makes you look any better or wiser either. In fact in terms of military tactic Flit had way more justification in targeting Zeheart, the field commander, than Amuro for shooting at a grunt, but you'll just ignore that too.

Also funny you think war had honour back then, seriously you are really deluded and should take your own advice of not trusting the movies or war novels. If anything war today is more honourable than before when you see the types of horrific weapons humans made. Just take for instance the banning of some usage of land mines, or the banning of use of cluster and incendiary bombs etc. We've also learnt that targeting civilians is wrong, which for some reason the Vagan's never learnt and you keep glossing over in favour of attacking, in comparison, mere hate speech. Priorities people.
__________________
My twitter - not really seiyuu-centred so follow at your own risk
Celebrities I've talked to in person
Mizuki Nana, Chiba Saeko, Shimizu Ai, Shimokawa Mikuni, Chihara Minori, Tamura Yukari, Nakahara Mai, Sakai Kanako
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 01:52   Link #79
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
It seemed like Flit was counting on Algreus' plan not working and then having to resort to the Plasma Diver Missile anyway, which is why he said "I'll leave the final decision to you". He knew Algreus would've had no choice but to fire it. To think that he always intended Seric to work his magic like that is quite silly. That was an unexpected outcome. Unlike Seric, who wanted to minimize casualties even if they are enmies, Flit just wanted to shoot it and be done with it. EXTERMINATE THE VAGANS AT ALL COSTS!
If that were the case, he might as well just ask Algreus to fire the missle right away considering it seemed like they were losing instead of waiting to the last minute where the Federation would have lost much more casualties. So from Algreus POV I guess this indication gave him a idea that it was all part of his plan.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-06, 02:00   Link #80
Revolutionist
Puppet Master
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Behind You
Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Again you are showing your priorities to be all screwed up.
I call shame on you for defending the shit the Vagan military and Ezelcant is doing to the civilian population first - hate speech is nothing compared to the actions of what those guys are actually DOING. Fix this double standard of yours before trying to accuse others of doing shameful acts.
Except I never defended it, you however have defended Flit's hate speech and subsequently tried to downplay genocide. Again, shame on you.

Quote:
Irrelevant of whether I've served or not, you are now attacking me personally as a last resort because you are backed into a corner, an ad hominem. As said the practice of giving chase to retreating enemies is even studied upon in detail in the The Art of War, which we know is a military text book that many great tacticians have drawn upon even today, so we know that it is definitely a part of military tactic history as a historic fact. In war time you don't treat the enemy as non-lethal until they surrender - retreat is not a signal that "you've won and can relax", and in some instance could possibly even turn out to be a lure to a trap. So no, shooting at retreating enemies is not a "dick move" or "low". To think otherwise is just being ignorant or stupid.
Considering that you defend genocide, I shouldn't be surprised you find no issue with Flit trying to shoot a disabled mobile suit, in the back no less. What trap were they going to lure him into? The battle was won, that was a dick move.

Quote:
Also it just happens that I've got friends in the army who went to Afgan, one of my friend was even a high level tactician, he tells me shit all the time and I know that wiping out the enemy when they are retreating but not surrendering is definitely not off the tactician's rule books. All this is irrelevant anyway but I'm throwing it out just as a FWIW.
LOL. This is the biggest joke I have read from you. "high level tacticians" are out of touch with the real situation on the ground, they make up ridiculously restrictive R.O.E that put us at risk and just plain get people killed. There's a lot of threat assessment going on, lots of can you should you. The biggest one is you can't even fire unless fired upon first, which pretty much the enemy always gets the first strike

Quote:
Spin spin spin, you are just moving the goal posts. Pro tip: stop digging your hole any deeper.

I've just shown the facts that Flit is not the first nor the lowest as you claim he was, the rest is irrelevant. Trying to make it out like Amuro and others had reasons which Flit did not doesn't makes you look any better or wiser either. In fact in terms of military tactic Flit had way more justification in targeting Zeheart, the field commander, than Amuro for shooting at a grunt, but you'll just ignore that too.

Also funny you think war had honour back then, seriously you are really deluded. If anything war today is more honourable than before when you see the types of horrific weapons humans made. Just take for instance the banning of some usage of land mines, or the banning of use of cluster and incendiary bombs etc. We've also learnt that targeting civilians is wrong, which for some reason the Vagan's never learnt and you keep glossing over in favour of attacking, in comparison, mere hate speech. Priorities people.
This is even more asinine than the previous comment. Back in WWI soldiers would meet in no man's land to play soccer on holidays during ceasefires. It was a brutal war, but it was still honorable in the sense that it was two clearly defined armies fighting each other, and there were rules to conducting warfare that were followed. War today is the least honorable. The enemy doesn't follow the geneva convention, they wear civilian clothes and take advantage of that by blending into the population, they fight with IEDs, suicide bombings, they use women and children as human shields (I actually saw this happen myself).

This hole is actually pretty comfy.
__________________
I cannot give you back your homes, or restore your dead to life, but perhaps I can give you justice, in the name of our King. ~ Ned Stark
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
weekly episode discussion

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.