AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-06-04, 17:33   Link #1
jzmagic
flargansbog
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
[Manga]Domestic Na Kanojo (Author of GE - Good Ending)



Domestic na Kanojo started in double issue 21/22 of Weekly Shonen Magazine by experienced mangaka Kei Sasuga. Sasuga is most credited for his previous series, GE ~ Good Ending, which ran from 2009 to 2013 in the same magazine.


Quote:
The story follows a high school student who confesses to his teacher. He finds out later that this teacher happens to be a candidate for his dad remarriage and that her sister is the girl he first made love to.

What will happen to this young man, his swirling emotions, and predicament his in?
Going to expect another emotional roller coaster here. I'm a sucker for student-teacher romance so this looks real promising.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 18:00   Link #2
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
I could've sworn the two girls one of which is the teacher are going to be his step-sisters since they both have black hair and the mother has blonde hair...?

Well the MC isn't all that likable at the moment and doesn't look like that'll change anytime soon...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 18:10   Link #3
DevilHighDxD
I <3 u SAKI!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: In the arm of the Saki Rukino... Duh!
Age: 18
The plot remind me of this manga where the MC has a thing for his fellow female student but she somehow she is gonna be married to his father and become his mother... Damned these NTRing father!
__________________
<3 <3 <3 SAKI RUKINO!! League of Legend: Vvv3 hin0w1 (come and play with me!)
DevilHighDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 18:16   Link #4
jzmagic
flargansbog
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I could've sworn the two girls one of which is the teacher are going to be his step-sisters since they both have black hair and the mother has blonde hair...?

Well the MC isn't all that likable at the moment and doesn't look like that'll change anytime soon...
Haven't read it yet since no one has picked this up, but why is he unlikable?
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 18:21   Link #5
Kirihara_R
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
The plot remind me of this manga where the MC has a thing for his fellow female student but she somehow she is gonna be married to his father and become his mother... Damned these NTRing father!
nah, none of that
Spoiler for ...:

Spoiler for ..Heroines.:

Last edited by Kirihara_R; 2014-06-04 at 18:39.
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 20:17   Link #6
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Spending Christmas With Clara and Alice
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Yay! The creator of GE aka "the manga that made me facepalm so many time" has created a new manga series. I admit, the teacher x student thing has me interested, but I just hope that Sasuga-sensei has redeemed herself in her ability to write a decent love story. And it looks like it'll be practically an "incest" story with the imouto having the MC's first...nice!

Other than that, I will watch this and I just hope it won't become a big clusterf**k like GE during the whole ex-boyfriend issue "shudders in disgust".
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 20:18   Link #7
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
if you see the 1st pages of this series you already know where this is going XD
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 20:41   Link #8
KLGChaos
The Shermain
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NY
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Yay! The creator of GE aka "the manga that made me facepalm so many time" has created a new manga series. I admit, the teacher x student thing has me interested, but I just hope that Sasuga-sensei has redeemed herself in her ability to write a decent love story. And it looks like it'll be practically an "incest" story with the imouto having the MC's first...nice!

Other than that, I will watch this and I just hope it won't become a big clusterf**k like GE during the whole ex-boyfriend issue "shudders in disgust".
I loved GE in the beginning... I ended up dropping it around chapter 90 or so. It started out so good, but as you said, it got really bad as it went on. Second only to KNIM, imo.

The premise of this sounds even worse, like it's been pulled right out of day time soap operas, ripe for NTR or worse. I think I'll be skipping it. I'd rather not read another series where decent characters are ruined by overly melodramatic plots and bad writing/constant stupid decisions.... Which then all get swept under the rug for a forced pairing happy ending and no good character development.

What I wouldn't give to have a series like GE where the girl does something idiotic or makes a bad decision and the MC actually moves on with his life with another (well-developed) girl instead of dumping his girlfriend like a hot potato to run back to his old girlfriend. It could serve as a good cautionary tale about how mistakes can't always be fixed and that people don't stay obsessed with one person for their whole lives-- and that sometimes people move on.
__________________

Last edited by KLGChaos; 2014-06-04 at 20:52.
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 20:53   Link #9
jzmagic
flargansbog
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
I loved GE in the beginning... I ended up dropping it around chapter 90 or so. It started out so good, but as you said, it got really bad as it went on. Second only to KNIM, imo.

The premise of this sounds even worse, like it's been pulled right out of day time soap operas, ripe for NTR or worse. I think I'll be skipping it. I'd rather not read another series where decent characters are ruined by overly melodramatic plots and bad writing/constant stupid decisions.... Which then all get swept under the rug for a forced happy ending and no good character development.
True GE swung wildly in the highs and lows which was infuriating. Maybe Sasuga will do better this time around.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 21:06   Link #10
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Return of The Comeback
I'm looking forward to his new work. This one is under my strike zone.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 21:08   Link #11
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Spending Christmas With Clara and Alice
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
What I wouldn't give to have a series like GE where the girl does something idiotic or makes a bad decision and the MC actually moves on with his life with another (well-developed) girl instead of dumping his girlfriend like a hot potato to run back to his old girlfriend. It could serve as a good cautionary tale about how mistakes can't always be fixed and that people don't stay obsessed with one person for their whole lives-- and that sometimes people move on.
That is also one of the reasons why I dropped KNIM and didn't bother with it anymore. After what happened with the MC and the what's her face "shudders in disgust" I didn't bother reading it anymore. I don't know how it ended and I don't want to know since I've got a good idea how it went.

I just hope that Kouji-sensei doesn't make Fuuka a disaster like KNIM, but I'm sort of worried since we're seeing some KNIM patterns in recent chapters...and that's worrying.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-05, 02:35   Link #12
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Germany
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
I loved GE in the beginning... I ended up dropping it around chapter 90 or so. It started out so good, but as you said, it got really bad as it went on. Second only to KNIM, imo.

The premise of this sounds even worse, like it's been pulled right out of day time soap operas, ripe for NTR or worse. I think I'll be skipping it. I'd rather not read another series where decent characters are ruined by overly melodramatic plots and bad writing/constant stupid decisions.... Which then all get swept under the rug for a forced pairing happy ending and no good character development.
So true, so true *cries*. Given Sasuga Kei's style it's surely another overly-dramatic "3+ chapter drama, one chapter recovery, 3+ chapters" circle *with* some exceptions in between, where one of the - later - most likable girls gets figuratively punched in the face and another girl's introduced, only to be trolled on every occation by the mangaka and being "demonized" by the maga's fanbase.
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 18:59   Link #13
assmdxd
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: not in the real world any more (2.d world)
is ther any one who translate this manga
__________________

so cool
assmdxd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 20:26   Link #14
deathcoy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: SG
This is a Hentai setting bros... Shld have been a H-manga...
deathcoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-25, 06:06   Link #15
assmdxd
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: not in the real world any more (2.d world)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcoy View Post
This is a Hentai setting bros... Shld have been a H-manga...
i don't think so

so is there any one who will translate this manga
__________________

so cool
assmdxd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-29, 16:05   Link #16
Sejuro
Ghost Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Thumbs up 1st chapter scanlated!

Finally, someone picked it up (thanks Café con Lenin!). In my opinion it's way better than Fuuka and I really don't understand all this accumulated hate that surrounds Sasuga Kei's other work, really, it wasn't so bad compared to other titles.
Sejuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-29, 16:28   Link #17
Ophis
Dragon God
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N° ͩ
GE was shit! I dropped that around chapter 70 or so, couldn't bring myself to continue reading that shitload of annoying drama. Truly frustrating to read that

Well, the premise of this one attracts me a bit. A love triangle between his teacher and "imouto".
__________________
I, appear from the closet. Ehem.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-29, 17:46   Link #18
MAX_COLA_POWER!
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Well shitfuck, all that no string attaching and not a single showing of boob in sight. Impressive Sei.
__________________
She's in your internets, watching you masterdebate.
MAX_COLA_POWER! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-02, 05:38   Link #19
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: My avatar shall reveal it to you.
I just discovered this gem and I'm here for the long haul.

(Didn't finish GE yet, still on ch 50 so don't spoil it for me.)

The scenario is a nice twist and it got me hooked.

Hina-sensei is

The main character is already better than Utsumi.

This guy is considerate, straightforward, and thoughtful, but most of all, he actually looks cool compared to the hacks we usually get in this genre.

From the first the chapter, it shows that he doesn't wear glasses (anymore) and isn't a neet or a complete idiot so that's a great start. For now.

I wonder if the whole series will be in color.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-02, 08:00   Link #20
sayf82
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
what a life awaits him it'll be funny to see how he'll act between his crush and his "first-time" now that they are his sisters
sayf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem, incest, netorare, romance

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.