AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-08-10, 07:05   Link #2601
ZeKeR
Superbad

Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
btw who's the chibi beside him? Olga?

and from the looks of the locals, it looks just like a huntsman husband with his loving wife and daughter....

... okay, now if Ellen, Lim and Mira won't find out about their little "incognito" and that nobody will blurt out that the two of them look like a couple with their child whilst during that, this will be all clean and simple.
Old 2013-08-10, 08:06   Link #2602
Yami no Ou
まおう

Send a message via Skype™ to Yami no Ou
looks like Olga is getting jealous of Sophie
Old 2013-08-10, 08:21   Link #2603
bakapervert
A pervert

^ and looks like Tigre is trying very hard to suppress his lecherous grin. THough he is not fully successful. XD
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 08:44   Link #2604
Yami no Ou
まおう

Send a message via Skype™ to Yami no Ou
^he's really enjoying himself caught in between an onee-san and a loli
Old 2013-08-10, 08:44   Link #2605
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist

Still not released in CH but whatever, I needs more loli scene.
Old 2013-08-10, 09:30   Link #2606
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
btw who's the chibi beside him? Olga?

and from the looks of the locals, it looks just like a huntsman husband with his loving wife and daughter....

... okay, now if Ellen, Lim and Mira won't find out about their little "incognito" and that nobody will blurt out that the two of them look like a couple with their child whilst during that, this will be all clean and simple.
That's olga ,the loli being jealous of sophie, the mom =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
looks like Olga is getting jealous of Sophie
YUP!!! SOPHIE FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^ and looks like Tigre is trying very hard to suppress his lecherous grin. THough he is not fully successful. XD
That's not lecherous grin. He is just embarrassed that ..sophie's chest is touching him while clinging on to his arm.

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 10:54   Link #2607
krab

i wonder if madan will have a couple of years brake... well you know, then mc is going to somwhere and is back just after a couple of years all power up. xD
krab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 11:28   Link #2608
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

If that will happen....

Supposedly, it might end up like this:

Tigre will receive the full brunt of Ellen , Mira, Lim, Sophie, Olga's wrath on Tigre because he didn't at least write a letter or something that he survived. He might die in the process.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 11:32   Link #2609
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Originally Posted by krab View Post
i wonder if madan will have a couple of years brake... well you know, then mc is going to somwhere and is back just after a couple of years all power up. xD
you really think that the vanadis(s) will last that long? Beside, MC is MC for a reason =D Tigre will be back somehow, by hook or by crook he will get a powerup.

Old 2013-08-10, 11:42   Link #2610
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
you really think that the vanadis(s) will last that long? Beside, MC is MC for a reason =D Tigre will be back somehow, by hook or by crook he will get a powerup.
Is a power up really necessary at this point? He can already take out dragons and blast away demons with a single shot. What more does he need? At most I'd say he might gain a bit more bow mastery, to the point where he could shoot it a few times without falling over, but I wouldn't expect any city destroying hadokens any time soon.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 12:20   Link #2611
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
By the way who is the girl next to Tigre
Spoiler for Is it Sophie?:
Spoiler:
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-10, 12:24   Link #2612
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
Spoiler:
Assuming Olga is portraying the role of the daughter, she will be very pissed.
Old 2013-08-10, 14:55   Link #2613
ZeKeR
Superbad

Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
Quote:
Spoiler:
^THIS. well Sophie is quite... err... mature enough to pose as Tigre's wife. Olga's movements to the others be like "Papa's mine, Mama!" sort of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
Assuming Olga is portraying the role of the daughter, she will be very pissed.
to add fuel to the fire, an elderly person, most likely a sweet old lady will quirk about the three's appearance somewhere in the lines of "oh my, what a loving family and that's quite a cute daughter you have." lol

sorry Olga, but do blame your loli-ness for this.

should the girls realize their lulzy adventure (that is if Olga decides to tell or Sophie keeps on chuckling and smiling whenever she's with Tigre enough for the girls to be suspicious of WHAT happened), I guess:

Ellen: prepare to be blown away by a gust of wind from her viralt.
Lim: punishment "training" in rage
Tita: still a maid but uses every contact opportunity to hurt Tigre a bit
Brune princess (forgot her name): should she realize, I don't even know what might happen
Mira: he could very well be talking to a damn blizzard.
Alexandria (as if she's into him tho): not sure
Valentina (not actually sure if she too is into him): not sure
Old 2013-08-10, 15:23   Link #2614
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Personally I think the biggest selling point of Olga is that she does not seem to have as much restrain as the other vanadis: she just want to be there to support Tigre and trust in his decisions. I feel it has to do with her innocence beneath the often emotionless surface.

Sophie seem to be on the other end of the spectrum. As someone who seem to be often sent out as a diplomat, she has her country to worry about, and also respects Tigre as Ellen's "property". She carries a mischievous nature.
Old 2013-08-10, 19:59   Link #2615
sapper
harem dimension god

So is anything translated on setsuna's blog?
Old 2013-08-11, 01:28   Link #2616
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

Quote:
Personally I think the biggest selling point of Olga is that she does not seem to have as much restrain as the other vanadis: she just want to be there to support Tigre and trust in his decisions. I feel it has to do with her innocence beneath the often emotionless surface.

Sophie seem to be on the other end of the spectrum. As someone who seem to be often sent out as a diplomat, she has her country to worry about, and also respects Tigre as Ellen's "property". She carries a mischievous nature.
It will soon be Sophie's turn not to care about that "diplomat for zhcted" relationship. Once Sophie goes past that stage, Ellen is bound to have no restraints in claiming Tigre for her own. That is also the point where Ellen's jealousy and possessiveness goes to sky-high level if Tigre is to "flirt" around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
So is anything translated on setsuna's blog?
wait.. Setsuna has a blog????? LOOL ????

Old 2013-08-11, 03:13   Link #2617
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Hopefully Sasha doesn't die before Tigre manages to charm her , then it will be a hell of jealousy .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 04:45   Link #2618
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Hopefully Sasha doesn't die before Tigre manages to charm her , then it will be a hell of jealousy .
Oh i bet Sasha woundn't die that easily...

Seems i just notice that only Tigre can somehow calming the quarrel between each other vanadis that always quarelling all day night besides Sophie which often calms Mira and Ellen when they're debating.

Seems Tigre want to leave Zchted fast because early or late, Vanadis will come after him to stay by his side XD because i see Ellen surprised about Marriage proposal from Brune while Tigre is away and Ellen turning her suspiciousness to Queen Regin (Current ruler of Brune) even it has 3 marriage proposal and i wonder about the other Vanadis if they saw Marriage proposal letter came to Tigre O.O
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 07:28   Link #2619
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

They will secretly burn it and no one realize what just happen
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-11, 07:30   Link #2620
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Some people considered v7ch4 to be Sasha's death flag (her "I want a child..." before falling asleep was cute).

I don't think she will die just yet. Both Ellen and Eliza are on their way (not sure if they will arrive in time for the fight).

The choosing and redevelopment of a new vanadis takes time, seem rather unnecessary at the moment. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Sasha does die before the conclusion of the series.

There is a possibility where Sasha drifts over to where ever Tigre is (that is if Tigre doesn't just show up just in time like some cheesy shonen series). Her near death experience will make her a lot more aggressive in securing a mating partner. (I consider Sasha and Tigre to still be on a friend of a friend relationship). Whatever doting moment they might share will be interrupted by the sailor guy...

After the 3 years I can see Tigre returning to Brune out of his loyalty to his country and the love for his people, as well as being a place which is more suitable for his lifestyle.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen