AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-09-17, 05:15   Link #2921
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Gamindustri
Send a message via Skype™ to chaotix37
Ok I saw 100% ch 1 is done and 25 % in ch 2. Well guess I have to wait for a short while.
__________________
chaotix37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 05:24   Link #2922
setsuna86
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsense View Post
BTW setsuna will the translation at google doc be placed at baka tsuki???
Yeah, I will post either tomorrow or Thursday.
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-17, 18:10   Link #2923
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by black knight iust View Post
maybe they represent a set of vakeries or something
Vanadis is another name of Freja, the goddess of beauty from Norse myth, she's a vanir like the valkyries.

There's even an element called "Vanadium" named after her.

So the setting would be mixed between Norse and Slavic myths. But Perkunas is from Baltic. Maybe we'll see someone from Kalevala soon.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 05:40   Link #2924
setsuna86
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Germany
vol 7 ch 1 on BT. I count on you, edirors
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 06:12   Link #2925
havensgate
skull one
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: borobudur
thanks setsuna.
its a pan europian myths
havensgate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-18, 20:11   Link #2926
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
Thanks setsuna for your hard work!
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 21:03   Link #2927
Bgunit
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
here is my thoughts on the volumes to come. there will be seven male warriors known as dragon slayers like in fairy tail each slayer controls an element which corresponds to the vanadis and will be the same age as them. one day during a celebration the dragon slayers fought the vanadis and easily took them out and took their weapons and told them their king is next. the vanadis humiliated vowed to take revenge on them after a while tigre was asked by the slayers to join them because they have a lot in common with him. when he asked why they said there guardian and mentor grand master dragon was killed along with tigres father by zhectds king because he wanted to become a dragon but to do that he needed 1,000 lives to sacrifice which they wont let him before grand master dragon died he sent the slayers with their dragons away to bond. after hearing this tigre didnt know what to do but when the slayers failed to kill the king and were trapped tigre came to their rescue and finally joined them making the vanadis enraged.
Bgunit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 21:08   Link #2928
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
That has to be the most idiotic thing I've read on animesuki forums ^^
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 22:29   Link #2929
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgunit View Post
here is my thoughts on the volumes to come. there will be seven male warriors known as dragon slayers like in fairy tail each slayer controls an element which corresponds to the vanadis and will be the same age as them. one day during a celebration the dragon slayers fought the vanadis and easily took them out and took their weapons and told them their king is next. the vanadis humiliated vowed to take revenge on them after a while tigre was asked by the slayers to join them because they have a lot in common with him. when he asked why they said there guardian and mentor grand master dragon was killed along with tigres father by zhectds king because he wanted to become a dragon but to do that he needed 1,000 lives to sacrifice which they wont let him before grand master dragon died he sent the slayers with their dragons away to bond. after hearing this tigre didnt know what to do but when the slayers failed to kill the king and were trapped tigre came to their rescue and finally joined them making the vanadis enraged.
.........................
__________________
XFire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 22:38   Link #2930
havensgate
skull one
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: borobudur
hahaha
havensgate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 22:46   Link #2931
alexandros_19
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgunit View Post
here is my thoughts on the volumes to come. there will be seven male warriors known as dragon slayers like in fairy tail each slayer controls an element which corresponds to the vanadis and will be the same age as them. one day during a celebration the dragon slayers fought the vanadis and easily took them out and took their weapons and told them their king is next. the vanadis humiliated vowed to take revenge on them after a while tigre was asked by the slayers to join them because they have a lot in common with him. when he asked why they said there guardian and mentor grand master dragon was killed along with tigres father by zhectds king because he wanted to become a dragon but to do that he needed 1,000 lives to sacrifice which they wont let him before grand master dragon died he sent the slayers with their dragons away to bond. after hearing this tigre didnt know what to do but when the slayers failed to kill the king and were trapped tigre came to their rescue and finally joined them making the vanadis enraged.
Aaand the next part comes like this: after a bunch of meaningless warfare, finally the vanadis each married the slayers or sth, zhected king sit happily on the throne, and tigre go back to hunting and blah blah blah with teita and maybe the princess... Whatever.

Never knew ppl's imagination could reach THAT level of stupidity
alexandros_19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 22:56   Link #2932
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgunit View Post
here is my thoughts on the volumes to come. there will be seven male warriors known as dragon slayers like in fairy tail each slayer controls an element which corresponds to the vanadis and will be the same age as them. one day during a celebration the dragon slayers fought the vanadis and easily took them out and took their weapons and told them their king is next. the vanadis humiliated vowed to take revenge on them after a while tigre was asked by the slayers to join them because they have a lot in common with him. when he asked why they said there guardian and mentor grand master dragon was killed along with tigres father by zhectds king because he wanted to become a dragon but to do that he needed 1,000 lives to sacrifice which they wont let him before grand master dragon died he sent the slayers with their dragons away to bond. after hearing this tigre didnt know what to do but when the slayers failed to kill the king and were trapped tigre came to their rescue and finally joined them making the vanadis enraged.
There is ... No ....shounen tag in this -.- an even higher level of stupidity reached. Going by the trend of this novel, probably the author will fulfill the part where Tigre dies with Ellen (according to the myth which this novel is inspired from) but there will DEFINITELY not have 7 males going retard mode and DEFINITELY NOT have Tigre abandon the vanadis, especially since he declared he belongs to Ellen there will be 7 monsters each probably representing the 7 deadly sins of humans (torbalan of lust etc etc)
__________________

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-19, 23:16   Link #2933
Waxman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: A cheap library
The part of a demon per sin sort of makes sence, like the monsters in the Percy Jackson books can be killed but respaw from human negativity.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 00:19   Link #2934
setsuna86
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgunit View Post
here is my thoughts on the volumes to come. there will be seven male warriors known as dragon slayers like in fairy tail each slayer controls an element which corresponds to the vanadis and will be the same age as them. one day during a celebration the dragon slayers fought the vanadis and easily took them out and took their weapons and told them their king is next. the vanadis humiliated vowed to take revenge on them after a while tigre was asked by the slayers to join them because they have a lot in common with him. when he asked why they said there guardian and mentor grand master dragon was killed along with tigres father by zhectds king because he wanted to become a dragon but to do that he needed 1,000 lives to sacrifice which they wont let him before grand master dragon died he sent the slayers with their dragons away to bond. after hearing this tigre didnt know what to do but when the slayers failed to kill the king and were trapped tigre came to their rescue and finally joined them making the vanadis enraged.
One question, and please don't take as an offense, but are you serious when you say that these are your thoughts on the vol to come? Or were you just joking?
Because, for me this has nothing to do with this LN.
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 00:25   Link #2935
Yami no Ou
ダークフレイムマスター
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: At the Edge of the World
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgunit View Post
here is my thoughts on the volumes to come. there will be seven male warriors known as dragon slayers like in fairy tail each slayer controls an element which corresponds to the vanadis and will be the same age as them. one day during a celebration the dragon slayers fought the vanadis and easily took them out and took their weapons and told them their king is next. the vanadis humiliated vowed to take revenge on them after a while tigre was asked by the slayers to join them because they have a lot in common with him. when he asked why they said there guardian and mentor grand master dragon was killed along with tigres father by zhectds king because he wanted to become a dragon but to do that he needed 1,000 lives to sacrifice which they wont let him before grand master dragon died he sent the slayers with their dragons away to bond. after hearing this tigre didnt know what to do but when the slayers failed to kill the king and were trapped tigre came to their rescue and finally joined them making the vanadis enraged.
wtf am I readin? a fanfic? O_O
__________________
Yami no Ou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 03:43   Link #2936
Zakoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gensokyo
Imagination is how human is defined, it's very good actually, dreaming that is.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 07:40   Link #2937
kazzuya13
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
wtf am I readin? a fanfic? O_O
It seems so cause there have been no indication or foreshadowing so far to tell otherwise.
__________________
My Heart is Pocky
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 10:00   Link #2938
noobarta
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
It seems so cause there have been no indication or foreshadowing so far to tell otherwise.
Thaaaaaaaaaaat signature :C

Dragons rioting ftw
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 11:30   Link #2939
watisit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardunitylim View Post
There is ... No ....shounen tag in this -.- an even higher level of stupidity reached. Going by the trend of this novel, probably the author will fulfill the part where Tigre dies with Ellen (according to the myth which this novel is inspired from) but there will DEFINITELY not have 7 males going retard mode and DEFINITELY NOT have Tigre abandon the vanadis, especially since he declared he belongs to Ellen there will be 7 monsters each probably representing the 7 deadly sins of humans (torbalan of lust etc etc)
Which myth is that?
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-20, 12:16   Link #2940
Waxman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: A cheap library
Beyond the origin of the myth it was a practice to narrate how heroes fight monsters and defeat them to teach the youngsters how man fight with his darker impulses, like i said, what if the monsters are "feed" on negativity from humans, that would be an explanation of why they reaper after aparently dying, like the monsters in the books of Percy Jackson.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.